Previously on Stargate Atlantis
[ 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 ] 前情提要
They're not people. They're machines.
他们不是人类 他们是机器
Even built themselves a version of atlantis.
他们自己甚至都造出了
The probes of your minds uncovered the truth--
对你们意识的探测让我们知道
You only came to live there from yourNoriginal home,a planet called earth.
你们来自一个被称作地球的星球
Our intention is to destroy it.
我们准备摧毁它
They see humans as the favoredNsiblings who receive all the parents' love.
他们认为人类是兄弟姐妹
They've been seeking revenge ever since.
他们从一开头就想报仇了
Atlantis is under attack from Replicators.
Atlantis正在遭受复♥制♥者的攻击
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let a bunch of ReplicatorsNtake our home away from us.
我可不会眼睁睁看着一群复♥制♥者
They emit a directional energy beam that disrupts the connection between nanites.
它们会释放出一道能量光束
The replicators literally fall apart when you fire on them.
我们向他们开火之后
Well, we beat them this time.
这次我们把他们打败了
Maybe we scared them off.
也许可以吓退他们
Maybe.
也许吧
Doctor Weir.
Weir博士
Doctor Keller.
Keller医生
How is my Head of Medicine?
我的头疼药呢?
Uh, *Acting*
还在准备中
Head of Medicine, actually, and that's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about.
头疼药 实际上 我正想跟你谈一下
What's up?
什么事?
Uh, I need to be replaced.
希望你能派人接替我的位置
Excuse me?
什么?
Look, after Carson ...
你看 在Carson...
someone had to step up and take over,
肯定要有人被提拔上来
and I'm glad to help out, don't get me wrong, but
而我很愿意效劳 希望你不要
I'm not qualified to run a department of this size. You -
我还没有资格管理这么大的一个部门
you need someone ... better.
你需要一个更有能力的人
Everyone down there says you're doing great.
这里的所有人都说你做得很好
Well, I'm not sure that's true, and
好吧 这一点我还不敢肯定
it's been pretty smooth sailing over the last few weeks.
而且在过去几周 也没有发生什么
I think I've been lucky.
我觉得自己只是很幸运
Well, the IOA are reviewing candidates but,
IOA正在审查候选人
to be honest, they're not that great at making quick decisions.
不过老实说 他们一般不会很快就
Yeah. So, a week?
嗯 这么说 要等一个星期?
Two weeks?
两个星期?
I just haven't been sleeping very well.
这些天我一直睡不好觉
This whole being in control thing kind of makes me anxious.
让我接管这个部门的事情
Carson felt the same way *his* first few months.
Carson在头几个月也有这种感觉
I appreciate you trying to lie to me.
非常感谢你试图通过说假话
Look,
听着
I feel very comfortable with my life in your hands;
把我的生命交付在你的手里
and at the end of the day, that means you're doin' a pretty good job.
不管怎么说 这说明你做得非常好
Dealing with the pressure - it does get easier with time.
要敢于面对压力 随着时间的流逝
Right.
好的
Uh, how *much* time, exactly?
那到底要多长时间?
Like, it'll get easier over the next two weeks
比如 两周后就会觉得容易点了
and then you'll replace me, so I can go back to being a regular doctor?
到那时你会找人接替我 而我则可以
I'll keep you posted!
我会通知你的!
Thanks
谢了
Can I *please* have someone else do these?
我能让别人来做这件事么?
Performance evaluations?N Yes.
品行评估?
No.
不行
Year-end employee reviews are important.
职员的年终评语非常重要
They're how people get promotions, *and* raises.
这是进行提升的依据
OK, look. Asking me to do performance evaluations is ridiculous.
OK 听着 让我来做品行评估
I am the first person to admit ...
没有人比我更清楚
.I don't know who these people are, nor do I care to.
我都不知道那些人在做什么事
Look, if you'd like, I could take you down the hall to the labs and just
如果你愿意的话 我可以带你
point at the people who annoy me more than the rest,
指出那些让我心烦的人
but that's about as useful as I get.
我能做的只有这些
All done.N Oh, of course
做完了
That was quick!
很快啊
Hey, John, wait a minute.
嘿 John 等等
You've just given *everyone* excellent and above averages.
你给所有人的评定都是优良?
Ooh! Can *I* do that?N No!
哦! 我也可以这样做么?
I know this is not the most glamorous part of your job,
我知道你们不喜欢这项工作
but you are in leadership positions and,
可你们处于领导位置
unfortunately, that comes with administrative responsibilities.
非常不幸 这也意味着你们要担负
Well, everybody who works for me *is* excellent and above average.
我手下的每个人表现都很不错啊
You want me to lie?
你要我撒谎?
`Cause I don't think leaders should lie, Elizabeth.
我想作为领导就不应该撒谎 Elizabeth
Doctor Weir?
Weir博士?
Yes, Chuck?
什么事 Chuck?
The Apollo just came out of hyperspace.
Apollo号♥刚刚脱离了超空间
They're ahead of schedule.
他们提前到了
Probably just tryin' to show off - you know,
也许只是想炫耀一下
bein' a new ship an' all.
他们的新飞船
Colonel Ellis, you've made excellent time on your first voyage here.
Ellis上校 欢迎你们的首次拜访
Thank you. I'm beaming down now.
谢谢 我马上通过光传送下来
Very well. We'll meet ...
很好 稍后我们在...
Set up in the Conference Room.
去会议室准备一下
Doctor.
博士
Colonel.
上校
Welcome.
欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Colonel Sheppard,
Sheppard中校
Doctor McKay.
McKay博士
This is gonna make things easier.
为了让事情更简单
I'll need to brief you all immediately.
我马上向你们做个简报
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Well, I'd prefer to talk in private.
我想最好私下里谈
Ever since the human-form Replicators made a play for the city,
自从人形复♥制♥者夺取Atlantis
we've had the Daedalus make regular reconnaissance fly-bys of their home planet.
我们让Daedalus号♥定期飞过他们的母星
Yes, we know.
是的 我们知道
Two months ago,
两个月前
it took these pictures.
它拍下了这些照片
I'm sorry, what am I supposed to be looking at here?
抱歉 这个能说明什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Excuse me?
抱歉?
This image
这张照片
was taken about three weeks ago
是三个星期前拍下的
in the very same location.
在同一个地点
They're building ships
他们在建造飞船
a lot of them.
很多飞船
Why weren't we made aware of this?
为什么不先告诉我们?
I'm making you aware of it now.
现在告诉你们了
Well, if they're coming for us, we should start making preparations to bolster the shield.
如果他们前来袭击 我们应该事先
I mean, we should ...N They're not gonna get here.
我是说 我们应该...
I'm here to inform you that in precisely twelve hours,
我可以告诉你们 准确地说
the Apollo - in consort with your team
Apollo号♥ 以及你们这个小队
will launch a surgical strike on the Replicator planet.
将会对复♥制♥者星球展开一起
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 20
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
So,
这么说
uh, you're gonna blow up their ships.
你准备炸掉他们的飞船
That's right.
是这样
Just like that?
就这?
Just like that.
就这
How the hell do you plan on doing that?
具体打算怎么做?
A set of Mark Nine tactical nukes
用一组Mark 9号♥战术核弹
housed in a custom-made weapons platform
安放在一个被称为"Horizon"的
codenamed Horizon.
特制的武器平台上
How many nukes do you have?
你们有多少枚核弹?
The Horizon carries six warheads and four decoys.
"Horizon"携带有6枚弹头
I'm gonna need you to do a final inspection before we head out.
在我们出发之前 我要你
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, wait. *Six*?
等等 6枚?
That's right.
是的
That's not enough.
数量不够
The Replicators are self-replicating robots,
复♥制♥者们是一些可以进行自我复♥制♥的
which means that they can ...
就是说他们可以...
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表