Previously on Stargate Atlantis
[ 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 ] 前情提要
You have some Wraith DNA
你身上有幽灵的DNA
My father told people it was a gift
我的父亲告诉人们 这是种天赋
I could help my people by warningNthem of the Wraith's approach.
我可以帮助我的人♥民♥预警幽灵的到来
No matter how many Wraith ships be destroied
不管摧毁了多少幽灵飞船
more can come here.
总有更多飞来
You're saying you think Teyla might be able to...
你是说你认为Teyla可能可以…
tap into this Wraith psychic network?
接入到幽灵的精神网络?
If she can
如果她可以的话
we'll be able to gatherNall the intel we ever needed about them.
我们就能够收集到
I would not even consider asking you to do this
假如这不会给我们
if I didn't think it could potentiallyNprovide us with some vital information.
我不会要求你这样做的
Dr. Beckett will remain on handNat all times to monitor your physiology.
Beckett博士将会一直守在旁边
I am on a ship.
我在一艘飞船上
You are all so pathetic.
你们这群可怜虫
Um ... shotgun ... is it?
嗯… 猎枪… 是不是?
Oh, come on.
噢 拜托
I don't know why I have to do this.
真不知道我为什么要这么做
What?
什么?
Nobody said anything.
没人说话啊
You don't *have* to, do you?
你没必要这么说 不是么?
Look, it's not *my* fault
听着 这不是我的错
things are hard to find on the bottom of the ocean.
在海底找东西本来就很难
Rodney, you said you knew where it was.
Rodney 你说过知道它在那儿的
I *said* I knew its last known location.
我只说过 知道它最后一次出现的位置
It is a *mobile* drilling station, remember?
这是个可以移♥动♥的钻探平台 记得不?
Obviously that's gonna take a few hours.
找到它 显然需要好几个小时
If we don't find it soon, this is gonna be *your* last known location.
要是不能尽快找到
Oh, zing!
噢 别逼我
OK, kids.
好了 孩子们
Do I have to pull this thing over?
我是不是该掉头回去?
It's hard enough being in this damned thing for hours without listening to you guys.
在这该死的飞船里呆了几个小时了
Actually, Doctor McKay has managed to narrow the search field to a remarkably small area.
实际上 McKay博士已经把搜索范围
finally! The voice of reason!
终于听到了个理性的声音!
Thank you, Doctor ... um ...
谢谢 嗯…
Yes, yes, of course. Well, welcome to the team.
是的 是的 当然
Uh, I've been here almost eight months.
我到这里差不多8个月了
Really?
真的么?
Oh.
哦
It's been that long, has it?
已经这么久了?
Time certainly flies.
时光飞逝啊
Of course, not sitting in a Jumper
当然 平常又没有坐在Jumper里
looking for a needle in a haystack.
海底捞针
You know what? Shut up!
好了 闭嘴!
You know what? *You* shut up, OK?
好了 你给我闭嘴 好么?
Hey! I don't hear Grayson complaining!
嘿!我可没听到Grayson抱怨什么!
Uh, it's Graydon, with a 'd'.
是Graydon 中间是'D'
What?
什么?
You sure?
你确定?
It's my name.
这是我的名字
No-no-no, 'cause I could have sworn that
不不不 我可以发誓
the guy I wanted from your department was called Grayson,
我从你那个部门要的人叫Grayson
'cause I remember thinking Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne's ward.
因为我记得Dick Grayson
Well, it's Graydon.
我叫Graydon
Perhaps that means I hired the wrong guy.
也许我找错了人
Well, still glad you came?
"不过还是很高兴你能来?"
Oh, sorry. I was preoccupied thinking about the geothermal drilling platform.
抱歉 刚才我的全部精力都放在
Shouldn't take us much longer.
用不了多久了
We just passed the thermal layer
我们刚刚穿过温度边界层
and I'm getting some readings a couple of hundred feet ahead.
探测到前方数百英尺处有些读数
If we did manage to find an alternate and potentially limitless power supply
如果我们真的找到了
that would make even this insufferably long search seem worthwhile.
忍♥受一下这次漫长的搜索行动
OK, kids, we're here.
好了 伙计们 找到了
Well, hopefully it won't take too much
希望重新开启这个平台
longer to power up the station.
不需要太久
That wasn't so hard.
看来不是很难
Now all I've gotta do is dock this thing
我现在要做的就是停好飞船
and we can find out what this place is all about.
然后我们可以好好研究一下这个地方
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 18
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
All systems are online
所有系统都已启动
and functioning at full capacity.
正在全速运转
You mean we're generating power already?
你是说我们已经在输出能量了?
Well ...
好吧
no. No-no, but we probably could if we wanted to.
不 还没有 不过只要我们想要
No, slow down.
不 慢慢来
The Ancients abandoned this project for a reason.
古人放弃这个项目肯定是有原因的
Let's try to find out what that reason might be
在我们开始从钻探这个星球的地壳之前
*before* we start drilling into the planet's crust.
最好先搞清楚这个原因
Yes, well, fair enough.
是的 当然
Have we not been down this hallway before?
我们以前不是走过这条路么?
Every corridor looks the same.
所有的走廊看起来都差不多
Don't worry. I have an uncanny sense of direction.
别担心 我的方向感很好
I think she's right.
我想她是对的
We've been down this way before.
我们以前走过这条路
That's impossible.
不可能
We took a left, and a left, and then a right.
我们刚才左转 左转 然后右转
Hey, look, all I'm saying is ...
嘿 听着 我想说的是…
What?
怎么了?
I am sensing a Wraith presence nearby.
我感觉到附近有幽灵
Are you sure?
确定?
We're pretty deep underwater.
我们在海底深处
I cannot be certain,
我不敢肯定
but I believe it is onboard the drilling platform.
可我相信它就在这个钻探平台上
This is Sheppard.
我是Sheppard
Everyone drop what you're doing; get back to the Control Room immediately.
所有人放下手头的工作
We did a complete life signs scan.
我们已经做过了彻底扫瞄
It's the first thing we did when we stepped aboard this station.
这是我们登上这个平台后
Look, I promise you, there is nobody here but us.
我向你保证 这里除了我们
I know, Rodney,
我知道 Rodney
but I am sensing it even closer now.
可我现在感觉它越来越近了
Well, maybe it's the pressure.
也许是因为压力的缘故
It's been known to do things to the mind.
有证据证明 这对人的意识
Just humour me and check again.
别开玩笑 再检查一次
There.
瞧
All of these life signs have been accounted for.
所有的生命信♥号♥♥都在这里
Humoured?
好笑么?
Wraith don't show up on life signs detectors if they're hibernating.
如果幽灵处于休眠状态
I know what I am sensing.
我很清楚自己感觉到的是什么
There is no Wraith here! I'm telling you!
这里没有幽灵!我已经说过了!
Has your sense ever been wrong?
你的感觉有没有出错的时候?
Never.
从来没有
And I cannot shake this feeling.
现在这种感觉一直存在
I trust her.
我相信她
As opposed to irrefutable fact?
事实不容争辩
Your machines don't know everything.
你的机器并不能知道一切
I never said that they did.
我从来没有说过它们可以
There is a way for me to be sure.
我有种办法可以确定
If I can reach out with my mind and establish a link ...
如果我可以通过自己的意识
That's a little reckless, don't you think?
这样做是不是有点不计后果?
If there is no Wraith, then there will be no mind for me to link with
如果没有幽灵 那也就建立不了
and therefore no risk.
因此也没有什么风险
But if there *is* a Wraith nearby ...
可如果附近的确有幽灵…
... we need to know.
我们就需要知道
I am ready.
我准备好了
You sure?
确定?
The briefest contact will determine whether or not I'm right.
短暂的连接一下 这样就可以判断
That's all we need, so don't stick around any longer.
短暂的尝试一下就可以了
And we will bring you out of it at the first sign of trouble.
如果出现任何异常的迹象
Just to be sure ...
再确认一下…
It's already set to stun.
已经设置在击昏档上了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表