Get out!
快滚!
And don't come back!
不准再回来!
For so long as I protect these people,
只要还有我的保护
this town shall be safe.
这个镇子就是安全的
So I finish off the last Wraith guard
于是我♥干♥掉了最后一个幽灵的卫兵
and I turn around and I look at the Queen and I say, "You know,
然后转过身来 对它们的女王说
if you were twenty pounds heavier,
"你要是再重20磅"
you'd look like my ex-wife.
"就跟我前妻很像了"
I said that `cause she was so fat!
我这么说 是因为她太胖了
Hey, Colonel Sheppard!
嘿 Sheppard中校
Hey, come in! Sit down, sit down.
嘿 进来!坐 坐吧
Make way - let `em have a seat.
让一下 让他们来坐
No, no, we have to go.
不 不用 我们要走了
You sure?
真的么?
Because they're making some kind of a schnitzel in my honour tonight.
他们今晚要做一些炸肉排
No, we've gotta get back.
我们要回去了
Oh
噢
Well, I guess the only thing left to do is for you to thank me.
我想在走之前
What for?
谢什么?
For saving your lives.
感谢我救了你们的命
Thank you.
谢谢
Please -
好吧
it was nothing.
没什么
Yeah, it *was* nothing.
是啊 的确没什么
What are you talking about, it was nothing?
你说"的确没什么"是什么意思?
These people had you on your knees.
这些人让你跪下
Yes, they did.
是的
Well?
好吧
You're welcome.
不用谢
Be careful on the way back to the Gate,
回星门的路上当心
because there's talk of some angry raiders in the area!
因为那个地方可能有愤怒的袭击者
No, no, no, no. Let's go.
不不不不 算了
You know what?
知道么?
I think I'm gonna go out for a walk, take a look around -
我觉得该出去走走 四处看看
make sure those ruffians are gone for good, alright?
确认一下那些流氓们
Don't you worry.
不用担心
I'll be back.
我很快就回
Nice job, everybody!
干得漂亮 各位!
Very convincing.
很有说服力
A little *too* convincing.
是不是有点过火了?
You took out three of Lanko's teeth and broke Fortnum's wrist.
你打掉了Lanko的三颗牙齿
Hey, I had to make it look good.
嘿 我要让一切看上去很真实
Anyway, here's a little something that may make it worthwhile.
这个算是对你们付出的回报吧
This isn't the amount we agreed on.
我们商量好的可不只这些
Yeah, well,
好吧
to tell you the truth,
跟你说实话吧
you guys didn't really seem to have your hearts in it.
你的人并没有用心去做
We had a deal.
我们谈好的
Maybe *next* time
也许下次吧
you'll make more of an effort.
你们要更努力些
How dare you speak down to us?
你竟敢这样跟我们说话?
We were elite soldiers in the Genii army -
我们都曾是Genii军队中的精英
Cowen's personal guard.
Cowen的私人卫队
Yeah, you *were*.
是啊 "曾经"是
Now you're mercenaries.
现在你们只是些雇佣兵而已
C'mon - as far as jobs for hire go,
只要还有人雇你们
this wasn't so bad.
就已经算不错了
You come in, you scare a few people, you take a few punches, then you leave.
你们闯进镇子 吓一吓人 挨一顿打
You get paid,
然后就会拿到报酬
nobody gets hurt ...
不会有人受伤…
well,
好吧
except for Lanko,
除了Lanko
and of course Fortnum with his gimpy wrist.
当然还有Fortnum 以及他那可怜的手
Sorry about that, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
We may have been forced from our homes when Ladon Radim took power.
在Ladon Radim掌权之后
We're still Genii
可我们还是Genii
and one of these days we'll march into the capital and retake what was ours.
总有一天 我们会回到首都
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
好吧 那就祝你们好运吧
Please, come on!
噢 来吧!
There you go, yeah! Anybody else?
就是这样 对!还有人想来试试么?
Anybody else wanna take a crack at me, huh?!
还有人想来试试么 哼?
Hey!
嗨!
Hey, what are *you* doing back here? I thought you left town?
怎么又回来了?
Well, we *were* leaving when we ran into this gentleman
我们是准备离开
who has a very interesting story to tell.
他有个非常有意思的故事想来说说
Uh, speaking of stories, um ...
讲故事 嗯…
did I ever tell you the story
我有没有讲过这个故事
about the time that I was on this planet made entirely of lava ...
当时我位于一个
There's no point in pretending, Lucius.
不用再装下去了 Lucius
You lied to these people.
你骗了这些人
This man's not a hero.
这个人并不是什么英雄
He paid those men to show up
他付钱给这些人 让他们来表演
and then made it look like he came to your rescue.
看上去就好像他是在拯救你们
It's true.
是这样
It was all a set-up to make him look like he saved the town.
整件事都是预谋好的
Deceiver!
骗子!
Well, you do have every right to be upset with him.
好吧 你们现在有权推♥翻♥他
Not him -
不是他…
you.
是你
Me?
我?
Unable to accept the shame of surrendering to those raiders ...
由于无法接受向这些袭击者
he chooses to besmirch our Lucius.
于是就决定来诬告我们的Lucius
The whole thing was an act! The guns weren't even loaded!
这整件事都是在做戏!
If it were not for Lucius, you and your friends would all be dead.
要不是Lucius 你和你的朋友们
Yeah!
是啊!
No, no! He tricked you! You don't know him like we do.
不 不!他骗了你们!
We're the good guys.
我们才是好人
Listen, I wanna apologise for the whole angry mob thing.
听着 我对找人来演戏
I suppose we should be grateful.
我想他们本该感激我们才对
Yes, well, he *did* stop them from swarming us.
是啊 不过幸好他阻止了
Just consider it my way of saying all is forgiven.
这就是我说
Alright, I'm putting a stop to this.
够了 给我停下
Oh, c'mon! They just got started!
噢 别这样 她们刚刚才开始
I'm not talkin' about the foot massage ...
我说的不是脚底按♥摩♥
actually
事实上
I *am* talkin' about the foot massage!
我说的的确是脚底按♥摩♥!
Alright, alright. Girls, come back later, alright?
好吧 好吧 姑娘们
This
这个
little scam of yours ...
你的这个小诡计…
Scam?
诡计?
What scam?
什么诡计?
You are taking advantage of these people.
你利用了这些人
I know it looks that way,
我知道 看上去是这样
but I was being honest about that bunch of thugs that attacked this village a couple of months ago.
可我几个月前打败了一群恶徒
You know, this is a nice town,
这个镇子很不错
nice people,
人也很好
and they needed somebody to save `em, so I did.
而他们需要有人来拯救
I was a hero!
我是个英雄!
Now, today's incident ...
今天这场意外…
You mean performance.
你说的是表演吧
It was just my way of reminding them of that fact,
这是在以我自己的方式提醒他们
but I insisted the guns not be loaded so nobody would get hurt.
而且是我让他们不要给抢装上子弹的
That was nice of you
你可真好啊
Yeah - then *you* had to go and figure it all out.
是啊 可你却去把这一切都揭穿了
You're goin' out there right now
现在你马上出去
and you're gonna come clean with these people.
向那些人解释清楚
Or else.
否则…
Or else what?
否则怎样?
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah. No, you can't threaten me
你威胁不了我
on account of my shield ...
别忘了我有护盾…
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表