PREVIOUSLY ON STARGATE: ATLANTIS.
[ 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 ] 前情提要
Where are we going?N Atlantis
﹣这是去哪儿?
Our intention is to destroy it.
我们准备摧毁它
Why?
为什么?
Retribution
报仇
It's an Ancient warship.
是艘古人的战舰
The city is now under my control.
这个城市现在已经归我控制
They needed to know how much time we needed to vacate theNcity.
他们想知道
I said forty-eight hours.
我说要48小时
The Pegasus Replicators are heading back to Atlantis.
飞马座的复♥制♥者正朝Atlantis飞来
Atlantis is under attack from Replicators.
Atlantis正在遭受复♥制♥者的攻击
RequestNimmediate evacuation!
请求立即撤退!
They're coming!
他们来了!
General O'Neill and Woolsey may still be alive.
O'Neill将军和Woolsey可能还活着
Now, INknow the city like the back of my hand.
而我对这个城市了如指掌
Just give me sixty marinesNand some of Colonel Carter's new, um ...
给我60名海军陆战队员
Anti-Replicator weapons
反覆制者武器
Yeah, *those* things.
对 就是那些东西
I'm sorry, Colonel. I have standing orders.
抱歉 中校 我收到了明确的命令
The DaedalusNwill be there in a little under four days.
Daedalus4天之内就会抵达那里
We need for one of us to be added to the authorised personnelNlist
要将我们当中的一个人
and there's only one guy who can do that.
只有一个人可以做到
I gotta say, I have never met a woman this into World ofNWarcraft!
不得不说 我还从来没有看到
Colonel Sheppard, stand down!
Sheppard中校 停下
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let a bunch of Replicators
我可不会眼睁睁看着一群复♥制♥者
take our home away from us.
从我们手里夺走曾经的家园
General?
将军?
General?
将军?
And ifNI'm a Replicator?
假如我是复♥制♥者
Then I just exposed my position.
那我刚才已经暴露了自己的位置
*Again*
又一次
I'm sorry. I'm not very good at this.
抱歉 我对这个不是很在行
Here
接着
Thank God! I'm starving!
谢天谢地!我快饿死了!
Is this all you could find?
你能找到的就是这些?
No ?actually there was a lovely buffet.
怎么?你还指望我能找到一柜子食物?
How did the recon go?
有什么发现没有?
Well, the Stargate Ops is crawlin' with `em.
星门已经完全被他们占领了
There's no wayNwe're gonna get across to the Jumper Bay.
我们没法绕过那里
Are they looking for us?
他们有没有找我们?
I plum forgot to ask.
我忘记去问了
as long as the life signs detectors aren't working inNthese damaged areas
只要生命信♥号♥♥探测器
we should be able to hold out
他们就不会发现我们
until they rescueNus.
直到他们来营救我们
Uh, Richard
啊 Richard
there's not going to *be* a rescue.
不会有人来救我们的
What?
什么?
Landry has standing orders to
Landry已经收到了明确的指示
nuke the city if there's anyNsign of a foothold situation.
如果这里被攻陷
What kind of a standing order is that?!
是谁下的这个命令?
Mine.
我
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Activate the shield.
打开护盾
I can't.
不行
That's confirmation.
确认了
The Gate shield has lowered.
星门的护盾已经被取消了
I hope this little plan of ours works.
希望我们的方案能够奏效
Ah, you and me both.
是啊 我也希望
Authentication code Alpha Six Delta Charlie Niner.
认证口令A-6-D-C-N
GeneralNO'Neill, Woolsey ?do you copy?
O'Neill将军、Woolsey?收到没有?
Sheppard? Is that you?
Sheppard?是你吗?
Yes, sir
是的 长官
I need to know if you're anywhere near StargateNOperations.
请告诉我 你们是不是在
No, we're not.
不 不在
That's good.
很好
Can't talk right now, sir. I'll get back toNyou in a couple of hours. Sheppard out.
现在无法详谈 长官 两小时后
Drop the package.
丢下包裹
Package is ... away.
包裹已经… 送出
Hold on.
坐好了
Follow me.
跟我来
That went well.
看来效果不错
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 11
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
That sounded like an explosion.
听上去好像发生了一起爆♥炸♥
Because it *was*.
因为的确是
Is Sheppard attacking the city?
Sheppard正在进攻?
He'd *better* be.
最好是
Why can't he get back to us for two hours?
那他为什么要两个小时后才能回来呢?
I don't know.
不知道
It's coming up on 23:00 hours, sir.
那是在23:00 长官
I can see that, Chief.
我知道
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I have to assume Sheppard heard my message and chose toNignore it.
我不得不假设 Sheppard收到了我的消息
There's no way to be a hundred percent certain, sir ...
这个还不能百分之百进行确定 长官…
He heard me alright. They're already in Pegasus doingNgoodness knows what.
他肯定是收到了
Which leaves me no choice
这让我别无选择
but to lock out theirNIDCs
只好锁定他们的身份识别码
and invalidate their personal authentication codes.
并同时取消他们的个人认证码
But sir, if they're successful in rescuing ...
可是长官 如果他们成功的救出了…
We have no way of knowing whether they've beenNsuccessful or if they've been compromised.
我们没法判断 他们是成功了
I have my standing ordersNand I'm damned well gonna follow them.
我手头有很明确的命令
Now, when you're done lockingNout those IDCs
锁定他们的身份识别码之后
have Doctor Lee report to my office.
叫Lee博士到我办公室去一趟
Yes, sir.
是 长官
It's good to be back ?however briefly.
退出来真好 虽然只是暂时的
I feel like I'm gonna be ill.
我感觉有点恶心
Don't be.
不要
Alright, just take some deep breaths, Carson.
做几次深呼吸 Carson
Aye
好的
Should we not have informed General O'Neill of our plan?
为什么不把我们的计划
He knows we're here.
他知道我们来了
We'll contact him again as soon as weNget closer to the city.
再次靠近城市的时候
Well, that is gonna be easier said than done.
说起来容易 做起来难
With all thoseNhits we took
经过刚才的撞击之后
it's gonna be impossible for me to convert the shieldNback to a cloak.
我们已经无法将护盾
And by "impossible", you mean ...
刚才说"不可能" 你的意思是…
I mean "not possible". What do you think I mean?
我的意思就是"不可能"
hopefully we took out the sensors when we blew theNtower.
希望炸掉那座塔楼的同时
Well, you said they could rebuild remarkably fast.
你说过 他们重建的速度可是非常快的
How long before they restore critical systems?
他们恢复关键的系统
A couple of hours?
两个小时?
Plus the painting and redecorating.
还要加上刷漆和装♥修♥的时间
If we time this right
如果时间没有估计错的话
this could work to our advantage.
应该对我们有利
Got him!
找到他了!
Right where we left him!
还在我们丢下他的地方!
That's him.
是他
Who else would it be?
还能是谁呢?
True
是啊
His power levels are barely registering
它的能量几乎完全耗光了
It's noNwonder the Replicators didn't find him.
难道复♥制♥者没有找到他
Alright, I'll swing around and pick him up.
好的 我开过去把他装进来
Watch yourselves ?I'm closing the bulkhead.
小心 我要关闭隔离门了
Will we not be vulnerable to the same nanovirus
这种Nano病毒会不会对我们造成伤害?
with whichNNiam infected Elizabeth?
就跟Niam感染了Elizabeth那样?
He's been floating in space for over a month now.
他已经在太空中漂浮了一个多月了
ExistingNin such a harsh environment
在这么残酷的环境中呆了这么久
direct solar radiation has severelyNdiminished his power levels
太阳直接辐射已经严重损伤了
We're fairly certain he's almostNcompletely incapacitated.
我们几乎可以肯定
Is he dead?
就是说他已经死了?
As in "mostly dead".
最好是"死了"
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表