Besides, we don't have a choice.
除此之外 我们别无选择
He'sNthe key to our whole plan.
他是我们整个计划的关键
Alright
好的
But if he even twitches ...
不过如果他发生了痉挛…
Don't worry.
别担心
Thank you!
谢谢!
Got him.
装进来了
Closing the rear hatch.
关闭后舱门
Take the seat.
你来驾驶
The compartment's re-pressurised.
后舱已经重新加压
OK
OK
This is good.
很好
His power levels are minimal but not *too*Nminimal.
他的能量级别非常低
I'm fairly sure he doesn't have the juice to regainNconsciousness ...
我可以肯定 他无法重新恢复意识…
I was ... *fairly* sure.
我… 相当肯定
Just load the programme.
上传程序吧
Repairs are under way in Stargate Operations
星门大厅的修复正在进行
but we have lostNall main sensors.
我们失去了主要探测器
We are trying to route all the telemetry through theseNterminals
现在正试图将所有传感器的遥测信♥号♥♥
but they were not designed to take on so many systems.
可是根据它们原先的设计
We have stationed several observers around the city.
我们已经在城市四周布置了些观察哨
If theNGateship returns, we will detect it visually.
如果那艘飞船回来
They communicated briefly with someone within the city.
他们跟城市中的某个人
We'll send search partiesNhere and here.
派搜索队到这里以及这里去查一下
All of the Ancients were killed.
所有的古人都已经被杀死了
Their commander attempted toNconceal that fact as I probed her mind.
在我探测她的意识时
There may have also been a small number of humans.
也许还剩下少数人类
We would have detected them.
那我们也早该发现了
They may be hiding where the sensors are inoperable.
他们可能躲藏在
If weNwant to capture the ones who attacked us,
如果想抓住袭击我们的人
we must first capture thoseNthey came for.
那就一定要先抓住
Well?
好了
Done yet?
搞定了么?
I think we're good to go.
我想我们可以出发了
Alright. I'll take us back.
好的 我们回去
Why don't we do this from here?
为什么不在这里干?
Do what from here?
在这里干什么?
Render the Replicators helpless, Rodney?
给复♥制♥者以绝望的一击 Rodney?
Remember the plan?
还记得我们的计划么?
Of *course* I remember the plan. It's my plan.
我当然记得 那是我提出的计划
Uh, actually, using Niam was Elizabeth's plan.
事实上 使用Niam是Elizabeth的主意
Thank you!
谢了!
It was *mostly* my plan.
大部分是我的主意
It was *my*Nfreezing programme.
关键就是靠我这个"定格"程序
You said they'd be frozen in place six or seven hours. WhyNnot do it now?
你说他们会被定住6到7个小时
Because I've gotta keep Niam at nominal power levels,
因为我不能让Niam
otherwise we risk him waking up.
否则他就可能会苏醒过来
Look ?low power means shortNrange.
明白?低功耗意味着短距离
Short range means we need to get *closer*.
短距离意味着我们必须靠近些
How *much* closer?N *Much*.
﹣要靠多近?
With no cloak?N No cloak.
﹣在没有隐身的情况下?
Good to be back home, huh?
准备回家了么?
Hmm! There's no place like it.
没有地方比得上那里了
I realise I was duped, General, but
我知道自己被人骗了 将军
they were incredible. ItNwas like a scene out of "The Sting."
可这实在是太难以置信了
Calm down, Bill. That's not why I brought you in here.
别紧张 Bill
In my defence, this was obviously something they had planned forNa long time ...
我想解释的是
Forget about it.
不用提这个了
I'd like to know your opinion onNthe best way to disable the Gate Bridge between galaxies.
我想问问 你知不知道
We just finished building that.
我们刚刚把它搭建起来啊
I'm aware of that.
我知道
OK. Uh, well, umm ...
OK 啊 好吧 嗯 …
I ?I suppose if one were to detonate aNMark Nine at the midway station, that'd pretty much do it.
我想如果在中途站引爆一枚马克9号♥
I thought so. I'd like you to supervise the preparation of aNMark Nine
我也是这样想的 现在委任你去负责
to keep our options open.
随时准备实施
You know, you could always dismantle it. Of course, itNwould take a bit more time ...
你知道 这个总是可以拆除的
which we may not have.
不会的
Wow. That ?that is such a shame.
是么?这可真是糗到家了
Doctor?
博士?
Why are you still in my office?
你怎么还在我的办公室?
Uh, right.
啊 好的
Alright
好的
we're about a mile out.
还有一英里远
OK, I'll start broadcasting the virus now,
OK 我马上开始广播病毒
but, uh, we'reNgonna need to get closer than that.
可是 我们需要再靠近点
Drones!
Drones飞弹!
We're still not close enough.
还不够近
Hang on!
坐好了!
That sounded like another explosion.
听起来像是又一起爆♥炸♥
Yes. Yes, it did.
是的
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Something exploded.
有东西爆♥炸♥了
But is it Sheppard attacking the Replicators,
可这是Sheppard攻击复♥制♥者
or theNReplicators attacking Sheppard?
还是复♥制♥者在攻击Sheppard?
We'll find out!
我们会搞清楚的!
How did they even get here?
他们是怎么来这里的?
Through the Gate?
通过星门?
I've been sitting next to you through the whole thing.
我一直都在你身边
WhyNdo you think I have more information?
你干嘛总以为
Look
听着
I *told* you I wasn't good at this.
我跟你说过
He said he'd be back in a couple of hours.
他说过 两个小时后回来
That gives him a good ... eleven seconds.
还剩下… 11秒钟
What was that?
怎么了?
If we keep this up, there won't be much of a city left to save.
如果持续下去
I'll try to run the drones into your least favouriteNbuildings.
我会试图将Drone飞弹引往
It should be working.
本应该起作用的
Well, it's *not* working!
可没有起作用!
if I give him any more power, he'll wake upNand kill us all!
如果给他更多能量 那他就会醒来
Sheppard can't keep this up forever.
Sheppard不能一直这样坚持下去
Shields have been damaged.
护盾已被破坏
Alright, I've had enough. I've got a different idea.
好了 我受够了
They're overdue.
他们迟到了
Not yet.
还没有
It's been *well* over eleven seconds.
11秒钟早就过了
Yes
是的
But you've been ignoring the dramatic element of ...
可你忽略了其中的某些戏剧化因素 …
... suspense.
… 比如焦虑
General O'Neill. Are you there, sir?
O'Neill将军 你在么 长官?
See?
瞧?
Oh, thank God!
噢 谢天谢地!
Yes, we're here.
是的 我们在
You're late.
你迟到了
Sorry, sir. Had to go into space and pick up some ...Nfrozen goods.
抱歉 长官 刚才飞回太空
Whatever. Where are you now?
不管是什么 你现在在哪里?
We're not exactly inside the city yet.
确切的讲 我们现在还不在城市里
We're headed towardNan underwater Jumper Bay.
目前正在前往水下Jumper停靠舱
Well, what we think *may* be an underwater Jumper Bay.
我们想可能是水下Jumper停靠舱
Is that Doctor Weir I hear?
刚才讲话的是不是Weir博士?
Yes, General. It's good to hear your voice too.
是的 将军
I didn't say it was *good*, Elizabeth.
我没有说这很好 Elizabeth
Please, don't be offended as I express my ...
在我表述自己的惊讶之情时
*surprise*Nthat Landry would send you on a mission like this.
真奇怪Landry为什么会派你执行这种任务
Well, sir, General Landry didn't sanction this mission.
Landry将军并没有批准这次任务
So, am I to assume you are *not* surrounded by heavily-armed
这就是说 你们没有带
SG teams and young strapping marines?
以及那些年轻的海军陆战队员来?
You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself andNDoctor Beckett.
目前只有Sheppard中校、Ronon、Teyla
Doctor Beckett, is it?
Beckett医生 是不是?
Well, *I'm* comforted.
我满足了
What's that supposed to mean?
他是什么意思?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表