it *was*, but it must have ...
曾经是... 它肯定是...
it must have doubled back.
肯定是在往回跑
Damned air shafts.
该死的通风管道
Well, obviously it knows its way around this place better than we do.
很显然 它比我们更了解这个地方
Perhaps we should consider returning to the Gate.
也许我们该考虑下回星门那里
What, you mean give up?
怎么 你是说放弃了?
No, not give up.
不 不是放弃
We can find out what happened to the marines
我们可以搞清楚那些海军陆战队员
and request additional back-up so that we may do a proper search of the settlement.
然后请求更多的增援过来
I like this plan - I mean, if we're taking a vote.
我喜欢这个计划 我是说
Sounds like giving up to me.
在我看来就是放弃
Teyla's right. Enough of this cat and mouse.
Teyla是对的
We're better off doing a full-scale sweep of this area.
我们最好离开 然后再
Including the air shafts.
包括通风管道
Alright. How do we get out of here?
好吧 我们怎样才能离开这里?
This way.
这边
On all the worlds I've been to,
在我去过的所有星球中
I have never encountered anything like it.
还从来没有见到过这种生物
Did anybody get a good look at that thing?
有人仔细看过那个东西么?
Aside from its severed appendage, no. That thing moved incredibly fast.
除了它的附肢之外 再没有了
In some ways, it looked almost like a human.
在某些方面 它看起来有点像人类
If, by "human", you mean
如果想你说的 像人类的话
clad in a grotesquely proportioned exoskeleton,
外面还覆盖着一层奇怪的外骨骼
yes - *very* human.
的确 很像"人类"
I meant it looked like it had two arms and two legs.
我说它像是因为
It looked like a giant bug to me.
在我看来像是一只大虫子
I *hate* those things.
我讨厌这种东西
If it was indeed a Wraith experiment,
如果的确是幽灵的某种试验品
perhaps it was created by combining the genetic elements of the iratus bug with the Taranans.
也许它的基因中组合了
Which is, as we know, exactly how the Wraith evolved.
这个 据我们所知 正是幽灵进化的方式
I mean, iratus bug bites human,
iratus虫子咬了人类
human DNA mixes with theirs, a thousand years go by, Wraith.
人类的DNA跟它们的混合
So, what? They're tryin' to create more Wraith?
这又怎样? 它们想要制♥造♥更多的幽灵?
That doesn't make any more sense.
没有道理
If they wanted to create more Wraith,
如果它们想制♥造♥更多幽灵
wouldn't it be easier to get a male and female to, you know,
找个雄性和一个雌性 开个房♥间
get a room?
不是更容易些么?
It doesn't work that way with the Wraith, alright?
对幽灵来说不是这样的 好么?
At least, we don't think it does.
至少我们认为不是这样的
We're not entirely sure as to the Wraiths' reproductive methods.
我们现在还不是很清楚
I don't wanna be around to watch *that* film.
我可不想看那种电影
Anyway
不管怎样
look, it's probably
听着 也许
less likely that they were trying to create another Wraith
与其说它们准备制♥造♥更多的幽灵
than they were actually trying to create some kind of a hybrid creature
倒不如说它们想制♥造♥某种混合生物
probably to be used as a weapon.
也许是用来当作武器的
Super-Wraith?
超级幽灵?
That's *all* we need!
总而言之就是这个
Well, that's the whole distance from the settlement.
我们已经走完了从定居点到星门的路程
I don't see any sign of the marines yet.
可我还是没有看到任何海军陆战队员
Maybe they went back to Atlantis.
也许他们返回了Atlantis
No, they would have radioed us.
不会 他们应该用无线电通知我们的
They must have encountered the creature.
他们肯定是碰到了那种生物
There's no other explanation for why they are not responding to us.
没有其它的解释他们为什么
If that thing took *them* all out,
如果那种东西把他们都干掉了
then-then that is one nasty bug ... person.
那可真是一个可怕的虫...人
Dial us out.
拨号♥吧
Right.
好的
No.
不
What?
怎么了?
No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no.
不不不不不
Rodney?
Rodney?
Control crystal's missing.
控制水晶不见了
Missing?
不见了?
We can't dial out?
我们不能拨号♥出去了?
Well, fix it.
好吧 修好它
It is not a matter of fixing, OK?
这不是修不修的问题 好么?
The crystal is just gone.
水晶不见了
Someone has removed it to prevent anyone else from dialling out.
肯定是有人故意拿走了
Stay here?
呆在这里?
Hey, Elizabeth will wonder why we haven't checked in
嘿 Elizabeth肯定会发现
she'll dial up to get our status;
然后她就会拨号♥进来询问状况
we can request back-up, also a Puddle Jumper to come and get us.
那时我们就可以请求支援
We don't know how long that'll be. That could be hours.
不知道那要等多久 也许是几个小时
We will be safe here.
我们在这里很安全
The life signs detector will alert us if the creature is nearby.
如果有生物靠近 生命探测器
She's right: we can set up a, a, a - what do you call it - a perimeter,
她是对的 我们可以建立一条...警戒线
wait it out.
等等
We're not leaving without those marines.
我们不能丢下那些海军陆战队员
Let's go back to the settlement.
回定居点去
What?
怎么了?
I am sensing something.
我感觉到某种东西
Wraith?
幽灵?
I cannot be certain.
不是很肯定
Rodney?
Rodney?
No.
没有
No, I've still just got the one reading.
没有 我这里只探测到一个
Still on the move, heading ...
还在移♥动♥ 正朝...
No.
不
No, I'm picking up another life sign.
不 探测到另外一个生命信♥号♥♥
It's popped up out of nowhere.
突然冒出来的
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
Maybe one of those eggs hatched.
也许其中的一个蛋孵化了
Maybe.
也许
That, or part of the settlement is shielded.
还有可能是定居点的某个部分
Maybe it's one of the marines.
也许是其中的一名海军陆战队员
Well, if it *is* one of those marines,
如果是其中的一名海军陆战队员
that something Teyla's sensing is heading right toward him.
Teyla感觉到的那个东西
They're close.
就在附近
What was that?
怎么回事?
Teyla!
Teyla!
Ronon!
Ronon!
John!
John!
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了?
I'm reading two life signs moving away from us, but
有两个生命信♥号♥♥正在离开我们
one floor up, I think. That,
可在上面一层
or more air shafts.N Let's go.
也许又是通风管道
Wait!
等等!
They disappeared.
他们不见了
What?
什么?
The life signs - they just vanished. I was right.
生命信♥号♥♥刚才消失了 我是对的
Part of this settlement must be shielded.
定居点的一部分被屏蔽了
Wait! No! We won't be able to track `em.
等等! 不! 我们无法追踪他们
What?
什么?
This will proceed much more quickly if you don't resist.
如果你不反抗 我会进行得很快的
Hello, Teyla.
你好 Teyla
You need to aim for the stomach area.
你要瞄准它的肚子
It seems to be more vulnerable
看起来那里更脆弱
it's the soft under-belly. You were able to kill it when you hit it there before.
那是它的软肋 要是你打中的是那里
Thanks.
谢了
Which way?
哪边?
I don't know.
不知道
It's not showing me anything. It's useless.
什么也没有显示 这东西没用了
This way.
这边
You are the one who's done all this?
这一切都是你干的?
"All this"?
"所有这些"?
This ...
这个...
experiment.
试验
You murdered those people. You allowed those bugs to feed on them.
你杀了那些人 你让那些虫子
A necessary step in the process.
这是实施计划的必经一步
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表