I wish I could've been there to see it.
真希望我能去现场看看
Well, space battles are always a lot more exciting on TV than they are in real life.
电视中的太空战争比现实中的
Doctor Weir?
Weir博士?
You're gonna wanna see this.
你该来看看这个
We've got a contact.
探测到一个目标
Just came out of hyperspace.
刚刚跳出了超空间
Is it broadcasting IFF?
有没有广播敌我识别信♥号♥♥?
No, ma'am.
没有
Wraith?
幽灵?
Naah. It's very small. I doubt it.
太小了 我想不是
Raise the shield.
升起护盾
It's taking up a geosynchronous orbit above the city.
它进入了城市上空的同步轨道
What is it?
到底是什么?
Maybe we should have the Apollo check it out.
也许我们该让Apollo号♥去查看一下
Tell the Colonel he needs to get back to his ship.
告诉上校 需要回到飞船上去了
Right ahead of us, sir.
就在我们前方 长官
Shields?N Affirmative. Shields are up.
护盾?
OK, I've got a visual.
OK 我已经看到了
Looks like a satellite of some sort.
看上去像是某种卫星
It's a Stargate!
是个星门
A Stargate?
星门?
That's right.
对
I thought you said it was a satellite.
你刚才不是说是颗卫星么?
It's both.
都是
It's a satellite, but in the middle there's a ...
是一颗卫星 可它的中间是个...
Stargate.
星门
What could be the purpose of that?
到底想干什么?
I've no idea.
不知道
It just activated.
刚刚开启了
The Gate?!
星门?
Get us away from it!
赶快离开它!
Sir, the satellite is turning again.
长官 卫星开始转向了
It's hitting the planet.
光束转到行星上了
It's a sustained beam.
是一束持续光束
That is bad for a dozen different reasons.
这太糟糕了
It's protected by a shield.
它有护盾保护
Give me some options, McKay.
给点建议 McKay
The shield's taking its power from the beam.
护盾从光束中提取能量
Look, I registered a slight drop in output when you fired on it.
你向它开火时 我探测到光束的输出能量
Could I get a nuke past its shield?
能不能用核弹炸穿它的护盾?
No, probably not.
不 也许不行
I'll get in the Chair and give it everything we've got.
我去座椅武器那里 把所有能量都给我
Maybe that'll collapse the shield.
也许那样可以穿透护盾
I said "slight" - as in point zero zero two.
我刚才说的"轻微"指的是0.002
Look, I doubt *any* amount of firepower is gonna collapse it while that beam is active.
我怀疑只要光束还在 任何火力
Then what do we do?
那我们该怎么办?
We stand down and let me think, is what we do.
暂时先让我想一下该怎么做
Just give me five minutes to get my bearings. I'll brief you.
给我五分钟时间考虑
McKay, it's shooting at us.
McKay 它正在朝我们开火
Yes, and the shields are holding.
是的 而且护盾正在抵挡
Look, we've got plenty of time - just give me five minutes.
听着 我们有的是时间 现在只需要
What've you got?
想出办法没有?
We're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
It took you five minutes to figure that out? You're slippin', buddy.
你花了五分钟才发现?
Look, the satellite is basically just a stripped-down ship.
那个卫星只是一艘简化的飞船
There's a hyperdrive engine, a shield, and navigational systems.
上面有超光速引擎 护盾
There's a small power source that was designed to take it to its intended target
有个很小的能源带它飞往指定目标
and power the shield until the Gate can be dialled.
并在星门拨通之前 为护盾提供能量
But once a wormhole has been established to whoever's on the dialling side
可一旦和拨号♥的一方建立虫洞联♥系♥
it fires a beam into their Stargate and it comes out on our side,
那边会向星门中发射一道光束
allowing them to fire on us *and* to power the satellite.
既可以攻击我们 同时还可以
That's very clever.
真是聪明
Yes. As long as they can keep the beam powered from home,
是的 只要那边源源不断地
the weapon remains operational.
这个武器就可以一直工作下去
Oh, and one fun added side bonus
哦 除此之外还有一点
is that because their Stargate is in such close proximity to our planet
由于那个卫星上的星门
we can't dial our Stargate. We're stuck.
我们的星门也无法拨出了
Maybe that's a *good* thing.
也许这是件好事情
The beam'll turn off at the end of the Gate's thirty-eight minute cycle.
在38分钟的星门持续周期之后
If we dial our Gate at that precise moment,
如果我们抓住那个时机
we can neutralise theirs.
就可以让他们的星门无法工作
What, and if it's not pulling power from the beam any more,
如果它无法再从光束中汲取能量
then we can collapse its shield and destroy it.
那我们就可以摧毁它的护盾
Sure.
是的
The problem is, I don't think it's gonna shut down in thirty-eight minutes.
可问题是 我不认为它在38分钟后
But I thought it was physically impossible for an artificial wormhole to stay open any longer.
不是说让人造虫洞持续更长的时间
There is one exception to that rule.
这条定律有一个例外
The SGC has encountered attacks of this kind on their own Stargate
SGC他们自己的星门曾经也遭遇过
and sadly we've discovered that if you pump enough energy into it,
很不幸的是 我们发现 只要能为它
a Stargate can remain active indefinitely.
星门就可以永远保持激活状态
That would require an insane amount of power, wouldn't it?
这需要非常多的能量 是不是?
Like a black hole - or an unlimited number of ZedPMs.
比如黑洞 或者无数的ZPM
So we can assume the Replicators are behind this.
就是说我们可以设想 后面的操纵者是
Well, I hope so.N You *hope* so?
但愿如此
Well, otherwise, we've discovered yet *another* super-powerful enemy.
如果不是 我们就又发现了一个
If it *is* a normal Stargate, can we still contact the dialling planet?
如果这是一个普通的星门 我们可以联♥系♥
Huh, well, I'll need to boost the signal considerably to get through the interference, but, uh,
呃 考虑到强大的干扰 这需要
yes.
是的
See what you can do, please.N Right.
那就试试看吧
Why would you wanna contact them?
你为什么想要联♥系♥他们?
To negotiate.
为了谈判
It's a waste of energy. We need to figure out how to destroy it.
这完全是在浪费精力 我们应该想办法
I'd love to go twelve rounds here about who's right and who's wrong,
我很愿意同你开展12轮辩论
but at the end of the day I'm responsible for the well-being of this city,
可是最后 我还是要负责
and you don't have the authority to tell me to stand down.
而你也没有权利让我住手
So with all due respect,
所以 恕我冒昧
I think I'll place my call.
我想我会坚持自己的决定
Alright. I *think* I've got it.
好的 我想已经接通了
They're responding to the transmission.
他们有回复了
Oberoth!
Oberoth!
Doctor Weir.
Weir博士
I must say I'm surprised to see you.
不得不说 看到你很惊讶
Each of us exists within the collective and can be replicated many times.
我们当中的每一个都存在于这个集体中
You need to disable your weapon immediately.
你应该马上关掉那个武器
That is not possible.
这是不可能的
We had no choice but to attack you.
我们攻击你们是别无选择
You're building warships. They need to be neutralised.
你们正在建造战舰 它们必须被摧毁
And now, so do you.
现在 你们也是一样
That assault was just the tip of the spear.
那次攻击只是牛刀小试
We were hoping it would bring you to your senses.
希望能给你们带去点理智
If you don't stop this aggression,
如果你们不停止袭击
we will be forced to launch an all-out attack.
我们就不得不发起全面进攻了
Really?
真的么?
Why have you waited?
那你们还等什么?
The annihilation of your people is not our goal.
消灭你们并不是我们的目的
Ideally, we would like a peace to exist between us,
希望我们之间可以和平相处
but we will not stand idly by while you build ships and weapons that can be used to destroy us.
可在你们建造战舰准备消灭我们时
Interesting.
有意思
We feel the same way about you.
我们也有同样的想法
Perhaps I should remind you every time we've met in battle,
也许我该提醒一下你 我们每次在
*our* side has been clearly victorious.
获胜的一方总是我们
They're attempting to upload a virus on the comm bandwidth.
他们正企图通过公共频道
I've been able to stop it for now but I'm not ...N Shut it down.
眼下我还有办法阻止 可是...
Well, that went well!
这下好了
Yeah.
是啊
Always been one of *my* favourites.
在我意料之中
What if the Gate doesn't shut down at the end of its thirty- eight minute cycle?
如果星门在38分钟后没有关闭
Look, if they're able to maintain the energy beam's intensity - which I'm sure they will ...
如果他们可以保持光束的强度 很显然
And how long `til our shield fails?
我们的护盾还可以支持多久?
It's twenty-nine hours.
29个小时
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表