Initiating separation manoeuvre in three, two... one... mark!
准备开始分离
Separation is negative.
分离失败
Switching to back-up.
使用备用设备
Disengage. Come on!
分离吧 快点
Dammit!
该死的
The bolts will not work.
导火栓不运转了
I repeat: the explosive bolts will not fire.
重复:导火栓不能点火
Unable to separate ship.
无法分离飞船
I don't know if you can hear me but it looks likeNI'm gonna have to ride this one down.
我不知道你是否能听到我说的
.
8小时之前
Well, you wanted to take a look. Now you have.
你想来看看 现在你如愿了
What? We just got here.
什么?我们才到这
We've been here long enough.
我们呆在这太久了
There's nothin' here of any use to us.
这里没什么对我们有价值的东西
We can't know that untilNwe've explored deeper into the station.
除非我们考察到这个太空站的深处
I guarantee you you're gonna see pretty muchNthe same technology that you're looking at here,
我敢保证你到时看到的技术
which I call vintage 1967.
这些技术看来像古老的1967年的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
You know, we hollowed outNa lot of moons back in the sixties.
你知道 六十年代我们挖出很多卫星
Well, if we did, this is what it would look like.
如果真的如此 我们就正在挖掘
What about that shuttle?
那个飞行器是什么?
You know, that we saw when we docked?
就是我们刚进来时看到的
That was very doubleohseven.
是不是很有007的感觉?
Ah, see? Even you were intrigued.
我暂且相信了 即使你在骗我
A little bit.
一点
Elizabeth gave us the go-ahead to exploreNthis station if,
Elizabeth命令我们继续深入探查
and I underline the "if" there...
我特别注意了有"如果"
we find anything we can use againstNour many and sundry bad guys.
如果发现什么能让我们用来对付
This technology's antiquated at best.
显然这些技术都很陈旧了
These containers are just full of supplies.
这个船舱到处都是供给设备
Building a place like this inside a moonNmust have taken tremendous resources.
在卫星内部建造这么一个地方
Whoever built...Nit must have had a damned good reason,
不管是谁建造的
and if we wanna find out what that reason is...Nwe need to look further inside.
而如果我们想知道这个理由是什么
Teyla, Ronon... are you listening to this?
Teyla Ronon 能听到吗?
Yes.
是的
Yes we are, Colonel Sheppard.
我们能听到 Sheppard中校
You guys care what's inside this place?
你们很喜欢在里面看到的吗?
No.
不
Perhaps it would be more appropriateNfor a team of scientists to return.
对于一个科学考察队来说
Good idea. We're out of here.
好主意 我们准备离开这
Oh, wait-wait-wait-wait.
等等 等等
I need to find out what's inside.
我要看看这里面有什么
I'm the same way with Christmas presents and pitas.
我对此跟对圣诞礼物一样充满好奇
One more compartment, other side of this door.
最后考察一间船舱 就在这扇门后面
OK.
好吧
Just one more.
最后一个了
Looks like some kind of control room.
看起来像是个控制室
Look at that.
看那个
Intrigued?
是在骗你吗?
Looks like it was built for reentry.
看起来像是为重新进来此处建造的
Looks like some kind of rudimentaryNcomputer system but it's locked up.
看起来像是某种古老的计算机系统
Let's see if I can reboot it... and get power online.
试试看我是否能给它通电
D'you think that's such a good idea?
你觉得这是个好主意吗?
Didn't you say this station's probablyNpowered by a nuclear reactor?
你是不是说过
Well, it's definitely powered by a reactor...
它肯定是用反应堆来提供电力
and... I just increased its power output.
我刚已提高了它的功率输出
You said you wantedNto take a closer look at that shuttle.
你当时说 你要更近一点观察这个飞行器
I did not!
我没有说过
Ah, well, you were thinkin' it.
好吧 你这想过
Besides... I'll have life support online in no time.
除此之外 我要立即连接生命支持系统
Closing outer doors.
关闭外部大门
Why?
为什么?
So we can repressurise the hangarNso we can get out of these suits.
这样我们就能增加船舱的压力
It's not our job to satisfy your curiosity.
我们的工作并不是满足你的好奇心
Hey, we can't stop now.We just cracked open the pita.
我们现在没办法停下来 我们刚已经撕破了礼品的包装袋
Hey, what's that?
那是什么?
Picking up an energy spike from oneNof the other compartments.
从其他船舱接收到能量脉冲峰值信♥号♥♥
Now it's gone.
现在又消失了
Good.
很好
Not good.
不好
There's something frighteningly familiarNabout that energy signature.
这有跟能量信♥号♥♥极其相似的东西
Check your life signs detector again.
再查一下你的生命信♥号♥♥监测器
We've got company.
我们有同伴了
Alright.
很好
Who the hell is this guy?
这家伙到底是谁?
Season 3, Episode 16NThe Ark
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
You reported that there were no life signs.
你报告说那里没有生命的信♥号♥♥
How did he get there?
他怎么到那的?
We don't know yet.
我们还不知道
Some kind of a energy spike rightNwhen his life signs popped up.
我们到那后 发现了某种能量脉冲的峰值
I recognised the energy signature as very similar,
我觉得这个能量信♥号♥♥跟
virtually identical to Wraith beaming technology.
实际上一模一样
I think he was automatically reintegratedNwhen life support systems started up.
我想是当生命支持系统重新启动时
Beaming technology?!
光束技术?
A minute ago you said that the station was antiquated.
一分钟前你还说这个太空站是很陈旧的
Other than the one upgrade.
除了一个兴奋的人
And the artificial gravity.
还有人造引力
Say early Apollo programme.
早期的阿波罗计划
Well, I'd need to take a closer look modified Wraith technology...Nbut I am pretty sure that that device is...
我需要进一步研究 但是我很确定
probably from a crashed Dart.
可能是来自坠落的Dart
If you think about it,Nit's actually a brilliant fusion of...
如果你想到这
And what do you intend to do with this personNwe've now assumed responsibility for?
那对这个人你打算怎么做?
Oh, I dunno. I didn't think that far ahead.
我不知道 我还没想那么远
Yeah, obviously not.
显然还没有
But if one person beamed out of nowhere...
但如果一个人通过光束技术出现
there may be others where he came from.
那可能还会有跟他来自同一个地方的其他人
I was thinking the same thing.
我也在想这个问题
He is regaining consciousness.
他恢复意识了
Alright, we'll find out in a minute.
好的 我们马上就会知道了
Our boy's waking up. Call you in one hour.
男孩儿醒了 一个小时候后给你电♥话♥
One hour it is.
好吧 一小时后
It is alright.
没关系的
You are among friends.
我们是你的朋友
The war is over?
战争结束了?
We're not from here.
我们并不是这的人
I'm Sheppard; this is McKay...NTeyla, Ronon.
我叫Sheppard
I am sorry, Herick,Nbut we have scanned the surface of your planet.
对不起Herocl
If your world was at war with the Wraith,
如果你说的战争是跟Wraith的
the war was lost... many years ago.
这个战争很多年前就已结束了
More like centuries. I mean, there is nothingNdown there but ruins and plant life.
应该是上千年前就结束了
Dial up the sensitivity a notch, alright?
能用含蓄一点的方式说吗?
Defeat was expected but
失败是意料之中的
the computer was supposed to extract me automatically in order to restore the others.
但是计算机本应该自动唤醒我
Unfortunately the computer froze.
不幸的是计算机冻结了
It was completely locked up.
被完全的锁死了
Probably should have used a Mac.
或许当时应该用苹果的电脑
What... what others?
什么?你说什么其他人?
The others in storage.
存储室里的其他人
You used Wraith beaming technologyNfor long-term storage?
你们用Wraith的光束技术进行长♥期♥保存?
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Well, the energy patterns couldn'tNpossibly stay stable that long.
能量的形式不可能长时间保持稳定状态
Our engineers found a way.
我们的工程师有办法
Back up a sec.
回到刚才说的
How many others?
其他还有多少人?
Each module was to store over a thousand.
每个模块能存放上千人
Then this place was... created...
那这个地方有…?
to save the last of my people.
是用来救我的族人的
Once the Wraith were gone,
等到Wraith一离开
and the planet was once again habitable,
这个星球又可以让人居住了
I was to fly one of the two shuttlesNback to the surface, but...
我会乘坐一个飞行器回到星球表面
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表