Most of my belongings are already with my people.
我的大多数东西已经交给我的人♥民♥了
How's that going,by the way?
顺便问一句 那件事进行得怎样了?
Are the ancients allowing the athosians
古人有没有允许Athosian人
to stay on the mainland?
继续留在大♥陆♥?
They have found a suitable planet
他们找到了一个合适的星球
for us to relocate to.
让我们搬到那上面去
One with our own stargate.
在那上面我们有自己的星门
How'd that go down?
你们接受了?
It was not the homecoming
它并不是我们预想的
of the ancestors my people envisioned.
我们的祖先曾经居住过的星球
You guys want any of this stuff?
这些东西你们想要么?
Johnny cash poster?
Johnny Cash的海报?
Skateboard?Sudoku books?
溜冰板?数独书(一种字谜游戏)?
You know you guys are welcome to come back with us,
我们很欢迎你们一起回地球
right?
你们知道吧?
My place is with my people.
我要和我的人♥民♥在一起
And I can't leave this galaxy
在最后一个幽灵死掉之前
until every last wraith is dead.
我不会离开这个星系的
I know.
明白
I just had to say it out loud.
我只是问问
You,too,should know that we would be honored
你也应该知道 如果你打算留下
if you decided to stay with us,john.
跟我们一起 我们会觉得非常荣幸的
Yeah,well,I think the air force
是啊 不过我想空军
has got other plans for me.
已经为我准备好飞机了
We also just had to say it out loud.
我也只是问问
Right.
好的
Well...
唉…
this sucks.
这真痛苦
Yeah.
是啊
I'm not-- I'm not-- I'm not good at goodbyes.
我…我…我不是很善于说再见
Our paths will cross again,john sheppard.
我们还会再见面的 John Sheppard
Of that I am sure.
我敢保证
Well,before our paths uncross...
在我们再见面之前…
could you give me a hand with these boxes?
能帮我搬一下那些箱子么?
I'll throw in pizza and some beer and...
里面是一些Pizza和啤酒…
popcorn?
爆米花?
And popcorn for--
还有为你准备的爆米花…
Oh,my god.
哦 我的天
Well,I was offered a position at masaryk university
在我来这里之前 Masaryk大学
right before I came here.
已经为了留了一个位置
I imagine I could work there
我想如果我想去的话
if I wanted to.
可以到那里去上班
What about you,carson?
你呢 Carson?
Well,they offered me a surgery position
他们在星门指挥部
at stargate command.
给我留了一个医生的位置
You?
你呢?
I don't know.
不知道
Area 51,I guess.
51区 我想
Tool around with as much of the database as
整理我们
we're able to bring back with us.
带回去的数据库
You know,in a way,
我一直期望在一段时间内只需要
I look forward to focusing on a single problem for a while.
集中精力解决一个问题
Being continually pulled off of research
不断的中断研究
to put out fires can be...
而去救火简直是…
you know,frustrating.
太让人灰心丧气了
I suppose so.
我想也是
I just don't know how many times
我已经记不清楚有多少次
I'm going to be asked to save the day
在51区让我在最后一个小时
at the 11th hour at area 51.
去拯救一切
Oh,I'm sure it'll come up.
对我来说这都是家常便饭
Not as often as I'd like.
我只希望不要太频繁
Well...
好吧…
I must admit...
必须承认…
it's been a pleasure working with you both.
和你们一起工作是件非常快乐的事情
In fact,of all the people...
事实上 在所有人当中…
you are not tearing up on me,are you?
你不是在为我流泪吧?
Oh,he is.He's tearing up.
噢 他真的在哭
I know.
我就知道
Now you've ruined it.
就是你把一切都毁了
Well,I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I was just about to say something.
我只是想说些什么
Well,it's not like we're not going to see each other at the gate.
这又不是我们再也不会见面了
No.
不是
Of course not.
当然不是
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么
What was it?
到底怎么了?
What?
什么?
What you were going to say.
你想说什么
Just say it.Now I'm curious.
直说吧 我很想知道
I was going to say...
我想说的是…
goodbye,rodney.
再见 Rodney
Colonel.
中校
Doctor.
博士
Come in.
请进
Well,we are way ahead of schedule,
计划提前了
ready to head out at 0800.
我们将在8点出发
Daedalus is going to take most of the gear.
大部分设备由Daedalus号♥带走
People and their odds and ends will make their way
人员和他们的行李
through the stargate,
直接通过星门离开
thanks to the ancients' new zpm.
感谢古人的新ZPM
Good...
很好…
I guess.
我想
You're taking this rather well.
你的工作完成得很好
Actually,I'm pissed.
事实上 我很讨厌
For one thing,I'm only a quarter of the way
首先 在战争和和平之间
through war and peace.
我已经走完1/4的路程了
I can't imagine
现在 我都不知道
what I can possibly do for a living now.
该做什么来维持生计了
Every government in the world
世界上的每个政♥府♥
is going to offer you a job.
都愿意给你提供工作的
Yeah,but...
是啊 不过…
not like this.
都不像这个工作
You're right.
你说对了
It's all downhill from here.You've peaked.
你已经达到了顶峰,离开这里就只能走下坡路了
"Life isn't fair.It's just fairer than death."
人生本不公平 只是比死去要强一些
" Oscar wilde?
Oscar Wilde说的?
Princess bride.
《公主新娘》
Good movie.
好片子
You going to be ready to head out at 0800?
你准备好8点钟出发了么?
Yeah,yeah,I should be.
好了 应该没问题
You?
你呢?
Just one or two...
还有…
hundred things to do.
一两百件东西要打理
I'll see you at the gate.
星门见
The grounding station on the south pier is a bit twitchy.
南部区块的接地站点有点问题
It got shot up.Wasn't our fault.
它曾被击中过 这不是我们的错
You'll need to look at that--
你们需要去看看…
I'm sure we'll find our way,doctor.
我们会搞清楚的 博士
I'm sure you will,but you should also--
当然 不过你还应该…
Uh,righT.
啊 好吧
Yes,well,I got to go.
是的 我该走了
You have been good friends
对这个星系中的所有人来说
to all the people of this galaxy.
你们都是好朋友
Farewell.
再会
Take care.
保重
Bye.
再见
Hi.
嗨
Keep your damn weight off your foot,you'll be fine.
尽量不要让那只脚着地 你不会有事的
Tell me you didn't engage the ori,colonel.
告诉我你们没有碰到Ori 中校
We didn't engage the ori,sir.
我们没有碰到Ori 长官
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表