and I included that as well.
然后总结出了那本书
Sorry if I'm not a very good writer.
很抱歉 我不是一名很好的作家
It might be a bit, uh,
在某些地方可能有点
overly maudlin in places ...
太过伤感…
Rodney, this is five hundred pages long. When did you...?
Rodney 这本书有500页
Anyway, that's all.
好吧 就这
Right.
好的
What's it down to?
降到多少了?
It's not important.
这不重要
What?
什么?
Of *course* it is.
这当然重要
It's gotta ...
我就要…
What - seventeen Hertz?
什么 17赫兹?
It's not even close!
差太远了
It's closer than you've ever been.
想比过去 已经有很大进步了
Oh, forget it.
哦 得了吧
Look, if you have to keep asking,
听着 如果你一直问下去
you're obviously not getting it.
那很显然你肯定不能做到
This is about letting go.
不要想那么多
I don't know how to *do* that, OK?
我不知道怎么做 OK?
I'm me - I don't know how not to be me.
我就是我
Look, thank you for all of your help.
非常感谢你的帮助
I think in the grand scheme of things, we're ...
我想总体而言 我们…
we're good, aren't we?
我们还不错 是不是?
Of *course*.
当然
Right. Look, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like you to read my eulogy.
好的 如果不是很麻烦的话
I *refuse* to discuss that.
我拒绝讨论这个话题
Just keep it simple.
直说吧
Um, make up a few nice things.
帮我做几件事
I'd like my little sister to be there ...
希望我的妹妹也能当场…
... and
还有…
oh, you should know that I told Beckett that
你该知道 我跟Beckett说了
he should most definitely do a full autopsy.
他可以做彻底的尸体解剖
He can use my body for any kind of experimentation that might prove helpful, and, uh ...
可以用我的身体作任何试验
Oh, and I'd like to be cremated,
噢 我还希望被火化
with my ashes to be, uh ...
我的骨灰要由…
thrown out into space from the Jumper ...
Jumper飞船带到太空中去抛洒
Rodney ...
Rodney…
Medical team to my quarters.
医疗队快到我的房♥间来
The synaptic activity in your brain has reached over ninety percent.
你大脑的神经活动
I don't know why,
我不知道为什么
but it seems the more pervasive evolved state of the cortex
看起来大脑皮层的进化程度越高
is causing lapses in the lower brain function.
其低层次的功能丧失得也越多
It's almost as ifNyour body's losing its natural ability to keep itself alive.
你的身体已经失去了
When ascension occurs naturally,
如果升♥天♥了
the physical body's no longer necessary in the final stages.
物质上的身体也就不再需要了
Rodney, I don't know how much more you can take.
Rodney 我不知道你还可以撑多久
About six percent?
大概6个百分点?
There must be something we can do.
我们一定可以做点什么
It's OK.
没事
You know,
知道么
I'm actually feeling a sense of peace ...
实际上 我感觉非常平静
interspersed with moments of sheer terror, of course.
当然 时不时还是会
Rodney
Rodney
as far as this ascension thing,
就升♥天♥而言
I know you didn't have much success but at this point,
我知道你以前做得不是很成功
what've you got to lose?
你还怕失去什么?
May as well go out fighting, huh?
最好出去打一架 嗯?
Absolutely.
的确
Hook me up.
把我接上去
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
I only wish I could have done more, my friend.
真希望可以帮上忙 我的朋友
Clear blue skies.
晴朗的蓝天
All my troubles,
所有的烦恼
just drifting away.
都抛之脑后
OK ...
OK…
stop talking now.
不要说话
Rodney, you're a good person.
Rodney 你是个好人
Know that we love you.
知道么 我们都很爱你
You love me?
你爱我?
Really?
真的么?
All of you?
你们都爱我?
In a way a friend
是一个朋友
feels about another friend.
对另一个朋友的爱
You're just saying that because I'm gonna die.
你这么说是因为我就要死了
Oh, God. I can't believe I'm gonna die.
哦 天啊
Alright - just back to the blue skies. Let your thoughts go.
好了 回到蓝天那部分
Concentrate on your breathing.
集中精力于你的呼吸
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
He's not breathing.
他没有呼吸了
Quick, bag him. We need to get him on a ventilator.
快点 我们要给他上呼吸机
Carson, he gave us strict orders ...
Carson 他已经对我们说过了…
You don't understand.
你不知道
He just told me how to save him.
他刚才告诉我 怎样才能救他
We're en route. His pulse is very weak. Are you ready?
我们在路上了 脉搏非常微弱
We will be.
会的
Almost.
快了
Right.
好的
Hurry. He can't breathe on his own.
快点 他没有自主呼吸
OK, stand back.
好了 退后
It worked!
起作用了!
Did it?
是么?
Well, I'm alive, aren't I?
我还活着 不是么?
Sounds like him.
听上去是他
Yes
是啊
I can't hear one of your thoughts.
我听不到你们在想什么了
The telekinesis has gone.
心灵遥感也没有了
I'm still smart, I think ...
我还是很聪明 我想…
Yes!
是的!
Yes, I'm me!
是的 我还是我!
I'm my old self!
我还是原来的我!
Are you certain?
你确信?
Yeah, I'm alive! I feel great!
是的 我还活着!感觉棒极了!
I feel, uh ...
感觉…
um ... Hungry?
很饿…
He's fine.
他没事了
And you said it was impossible.
你曾经说这是不可能的
Yeah, it just came to me.
是啊 我突然间想起来的
I was, I was, I was floating in this, this big black emptiness
我当时正漂浮在一片黑色的虚无中
and then the answer just came out of nowhere.
然后答案就突然冒出来了
Look, the device was designed to manipulate your DNA.
这个设备是设计用来操纵你的DNA
It couldn't reverse the evolutionary advancement process because
进化的过程无法逆转是因为
everyone's DNA was different.
每个人的基因都各不相同
It makes certain changes that causes the DNA to evolve
它会制♥造♥一些变动
in ways specific to your own unique physiology.
以独一无二的方式进行进化
Yeah. In order to manipulate the DNA back to the previous state
是的 为了把DNA恢复到从前的状态
the programme required a precise reference point.
程序需要一个精确的参照点
Fortunately I keep blood samples from all the Atlantis team members for baseline comparisons.
幸运的是 我保存了Atlantis所有队员的
I don't understand what *any* of you are talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
What - what?
什么 什么?
It's good to have you back, buddy.
很高兴你能回来 伙计
Yes, well - it's good to *be* back.
是的 很高兴能回来
Yeah!
是啊!
Hey, how are you feeling?
嘿 感觉怎样?
Terrible!
糟透了!
Should I get Carson?
要我去叫Carson么?
No-no-no-no-no. Physically I am fine,
不不不 我身体没事
but this doesn't make any sense.
可这没有道理
I can't figure out any of these, of these equations.
我不能理解这些方程式
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表