I'm aware of that, thank you, Doctor,
这一点我很清楚 谢谢你提醒 博士
but they're not like the Milky Way Replicators.
可他们跟银河系的复♥制♥者们不同
Their ships aren't built from nano-cells.
他们的飞船不是用nano细胞建造的
They're constructed of real material that can be destroyed.
而是采用现实中的材料
Six will be more than enough for now.
就目前而言 6个完全足够了
"For now"?
"就目前而言"?
Look, isn't this a bit like poking a sleeping dragon?
听着 这难道不是在挑逗
Why don't we just wait `til Area 51 finishes the PWARWs?
为什么不等51区完成PWARW
Which one's that, again?
这又是什么?
Look, the Asgard were capable of creating a satellite that could wipe out an entire Replicator planet.
Asgard可以建造一颗卫星 消灭整个
I mean, we've had some trouble making one of our own but ...
我们还没有能力为自己制♥造♥一颗
Look, would I prefer taking out an entire planet at once? Absolutely.
听着 难道我不想一次性解决整个星球
But this image is giving the IOA a lot of sleepless nights.
可这张照片让IOA寝食难安
The Replicators know the location of Earth
复♥制♥者们知道地球的位置
and, with these new ships, have the means to get there.
而通过这些飞船 他们就可以
We can't just sit on our hands while the guys at Area 51Ntry to come up with a solution.
在51区的人想出办法之前
This mission's primary objective
这次行动的首要目标
is to eliminate key military targets.
是消灭关键的军事目标
We'll come back and finish once the new weapon is up and running.
在新式武器准备好之后
Doctor, I'm gonna need you to start your inspections as soon as possible.
博士 我要你立刻开始检查
Well, yes, sure. I just ...N Doctor McKay is ready to beam.
好吧 当然 我只是...
Well, he's not, actually ...
实际上 他还没有...
We're finished here.
我们谈完了
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you believe this?
你相信么?
No.
不
It all seems too good to be true.
一切看上去都太容易了
What?!
什么?
Well, if those nukes do what Ellis says they do ...
假如那些核弹正如Ellis说的那样
Since we won back the city,
自从我们夺回这个城市之后
we haven't heard so much as a peep from the Replicators.
就一直没有听到过复♥制♥者的
Well, obviously they haven't gone away.
很显然 他们没有离开
No, but maybe they've decided that we are more trouble than we're worth;
是的 可他们也许会认为
that the threat of our AR weapons is enough to keep them at bay.
我们的反复♥制♥者武器足以让他们
You don't build that many ships to make a run at Atlantis.
攻击Atlantis用不着建那么多飞船
They're headed for Earth.
他们的目标是地球
Colonel.
上校
May I have a word?
能和你谈谈么?
Sure.
当然
This mission is a mistake.
这次行动完全是个错误
It most certainly is not.
当然不是
It is an ineffectual first strike.
这是场毫无效果的攻击
You've gotta know how dangerous that could be for us.
你应该知道 这对我们来说
All due respect, Doctor, it won't be ineffectual.
恕我冒昧 博士 这不会是无效的攻击
Besides, the IOA doesn't think we can wait.
此外 IOA也不认为我们可以等待
I think we should stall them;
我认为我们可以拖延他们
try to open a round of negotiations.
尝试跟他们谈判
They're not a race of *people*.
他们不是人类种族
They're a *weapon*. Try to keep that in mind.
他们只是武器 这一点不要忘记了
Weapon or not, they're sentient.
不管是不是武器 他们是有感情的
Negotiating with them could buy us enough time to get the PWARW up and running.
同他们谈判可以为我们赢得些时间
Usually I'd be more than happy to go twelve rounds here about who's right and who's wrong,
要是在平时 我很愿意同你开展12轮辩论
but it wouldn't matter.
可这没有用
I have my orders,
我必须执行命令
and you don't have the authority to tell me to stand down, so, again,
而你也没有权利让我住手
with all due respect, ma'am
恕我冒昧 女士
, I have a mission to execute.
我必须执行这次任务
Well, the specs check out.
好了 所有条目已经检查完毕
We've loaded the target information.
我们已经上传了目标信息
They're ready.
它们已经准备好了
Yeah.
是啊
It's good to go.
可以发射了
This is a bad idea, isn't it?
这是个糟糕的主意 是么?
We could tell them they're *not* ready
你可以告诉他们 它还没有准备好
you know, there's a fault with the guidance system or something.
比如制导系统有个错误之类的
I thought about that.
我考虑过了
They're gonna have guys here to contradict us pretty quickly.N Yep.
他们当中肯定有人会马上揭穿
But we're here alone.
可这里只有我们
We could *make* them not ready.
我们可以故意让它没有准备好
They're building an armada, Radek.
他们在组建一支舰队 Radek
I saw them.
我看到了
They showed me the pictures.
他们给我看了照片
I'd feel pretty stupid if we break this thing,
我觉得破坏这个东西
only to have the Replicators show up and destroy the city.
而让复♥制♥者去毁掉Atlantis
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that would be bad.
是的 那就太糟了
Tell the Colonel we're good to go.
告诉上校 我们准备好了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Colonel Ellis has asked me to join the mission.
Ellis上校要我也参加这次行动
I know.
我知道
I was gonna stay behind in a cloaked Jumper
我会留在一艘隐身的Jumper飞船中
after they launch the warheads; do some battle damage assessment.
在核弹爆♥炸♥之后 评估攻击的效果
I know that too.
这个我也知道
He told me that you called Woolsey and General O'Neill and tried to get the whole thing called off.
他告诉我你联♥系♥了Woolsey和O'Neill上校
Yes, I did.
是的
They didn't bite.
可他们没答应
They did not.
是的 没有
Look,
听着
I know you think we're doing the wrong thing here, but, uh ...
我知道你在想 我们在做一件
Good luck.
祝你好运
Alright.
好了
Horizon is online.
"Horizon"已经启动
The warheads are armed
弹头都已经装配好
and we are ready for final sequencing
在我们脱离超空间之后
as soon as we drop out of hyperspace.
马上就可以开始最后的倒计时了
Start now.
现在就开始
Open the bomb bay doors.
打开投弹舱门
We're still in hyperspace.
我们还在超空间中
We're coming out of our jump uncomfortably close to the planet.
我们脱离超空间的位置
I don't wanna waste any time. Just get it done.
我可不想浪费任何时间
Well, you're the boss.
好吧 你是老板 你说了算
Ready to launch on your command.
准备发射 只等你的命令
You're sure about this, right?
你确信么?
I mean, like, this is the right thing to do?
我是说 这样做是对的?
Not the best time for that kind of talk, Doctor.
现在不是讨论这个的时候 博士
Right. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
Coming out of hyperspace in five, four,
准备脱离超空间 倒计时5... 4...
Launch the Horizon.
发射"Horizon"
We have detonation confirmation on all six warheads.
已经确认 六枚弹头均已引爆
Sheppard, you have a go for launch.
Sheppard 你可以出发了
Copy that.
收到
Clear. Jump away.
好了 Jumper已出发
Very well. We'll pick you up in an hour.
很好 一小时后来接你
Pull us out of here.
我们离开这里
There is so much radiation interference,
辐射干扰太大了
it's hard to get an accurate yield calculation from the scan telemetry.
很难根据遥测扫描信♥号♥♥
Please, there is *more* than enough data.
拜托 这些数据已经够了
It's not like we're trying to take out a person here.
我们又不是只打算干掉某一个人
We're taking out massive chunks of a city.
我们摧毁了大部分城市
Someone just please tell me if we hit our targets or not.
能不能有人告诉我 到底有没有
If this data is right,
如果这些数据是对的
then all of your primaries and most of your secondaries have been incinerated.
你的全部首要目标以及大部分次要目标
Excellent.
很好
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thanks.
谢谢
I hear congratulations are in order.
听说都准备开始祝贺了
Yeah, you heard right.
是的 没错
How was the mission? Was it a success?
任务完成得怎么样? 成功了么?
We did get all the ships.
我们的确炸毁了所有的飞船
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表