You misunderstand me,dr.Weir.
你误会了我的意思 Weir博士
I need to talk to the one
我需要跟可以代表地球上所有人的
who can speak for all the people of earth.
那个人说话
That can certainly be arranged...
这个我们可以安排…
but may I ask why?
不过我能问一下为什么么?
What is that?
这是什么?
How come I've never seen that?
我怎么从没见过这个?
Excuse me.What's going on?
对不起 发生什么了?
Thank you for all that you've done,dr.Weir,
非常感谢你们所做的一切 Weir博士
but your guardianship of this city
可这座城市
is no longer necessary.
已经没有必要由你们来守卫了
The city is now under my control.
这个城市现在已经归我控制了
we were in a battle with wraith cruisers.
我们在和幽灵的数艘巡洋舰作战
They proved too much for us,
他们数量太多了
so we started back to atlantis,
所以我们开始返回Atlantis
only to be told that the final evacuation
可得到的消息是
was already in progress.
最终的撤退已经开始了
I decided to push on to earth
我决定前往地球
and join the evacuees...
加入到撤退的大军之中…
and even when our hyperdrive failed,
即便是我们的超光速引擎失灵了
we decided to continue on.
我们仍然决定继续飞下去
I can't begin to imagine
无法想像你和你的船员们
what you and your crew must be going through right now.
经受了怎样的磨难
We owe you and your people a debt of gratitude,
我们欠你和你的人♥民♥一个人情
but we've just returned home,
可我们已经回家了
home to a place we thought we'd never set eyes on again,
一个本以为再也见不到的地方
and we need some time.
我们需要呆些时间
Alone.
单独的
You do know that we've shed our own fair share of blood
你也知道我们曾在这里浴血奋战
defending the city from the wraith.
抵御幽灵的进攻
By your own admission,
可你必须承认
you are responsible for waking the wraith.
你们要为唤醒幽灵负责
Right.
是的
And by your own admission,
可你也要承认
you are responsible for the emergence of the wraith as a species.
你们要为幽灵这个物种的出现负责
The fact is,
事实是
if it weren't for our expedition,
如果没有我们这次探险行动
there would be no atlantis.
Atlantis也就不复存在了
No one's saying the city doesn't belong to you,
没有人说这个城市并不属于你
or that you don't belong here.
或者你并不属于这里
What we're saying is that-- what we're asking...
﹣我们想说的是…
what we're asking...
我们请求的是…
is that we be allowed to stay.
能允许我们留下来
There is so much that we can learn from you,
我们有太多的知识需要向你们学习
and in return,we can offer supplies,manpower,
作为回报 我们可以提供补给 人力
the kind of support
这在你们重建Atlantis中也是必需的
you'll need to restore atlantis to its former glory.
你们的人会回到这里的
The day will come when your people will once again have a place here...
那一天会到来的…
but that is not this day.
但是不是今天
You should be in there.
你应该参加这次会谈的
I don't know what I could say at this point
我也不知道该说什么
that would make any difference.
可以改变事情的结果
You're right.
你是对的
They want us out of here.
他们要我们离开这里
But why?
可为什么?
There are maybe a hundred or so of them.
他们只有一百来号♥人
They could use us.They might even need us.
他们可以使唤我们甚至需要我们
What if you were forced
换作是你 你怎么看呢?
from your home by war,
如果你因为战争被迫离开
only to return to find someone on your couch,
可回家后发现床上躺着其他人
eating your cheetos,watching your tv?
吃着你的牛排 看着你的电视?
I'd be fine with that.
我会觉得没关系
No,you wouldn'T.
不 你不会
How go the talks,sir?
会谈进行得怎么样了 长官?
No talks.
没什么会谈
Listening is what we did.
我们所要做的就是听
It was essentially a transitional meeting.
这其实只是一次过渡会谈
They needed to know how much time we needed
他们需要知道我们需要多长时间
to vacate the city.
撤出这个城市
I said 48 hours,unless you need more.
我说要48小时 除非你们需要更长的时间
No.
不用
That should be enough.
这足够了
That's it?We're just going to take this lying down?
就这?我们就这样认输了?
We rescued them.
我们救了他们
And they're immensely grateful.
他们已经表达谢意了
Well,they're not showing it.
可他们并没有作任何表示
From their point of view,dr.Mckay,they're being extremely generous.
从他们的视角出发 Mckay博士
Keep in mind that when they left atlantis,we were basically a hunter-gatherer species.
这样做已经够大方了
Well,did you remind them
请记住当他们离开Atlantis时
if we hadn't hunted
我们还处于原始狩猎时代
and gathered them
你没有提醒他们
out of the void
要不如我们在星系之间
between galaxies,
救了他们
they would still be stuck there?
他们可能还困在那里呢?
We should've left them out there.
真该把他们留在那里
I know you feel as though you're losing the city.
我知道 你们觉得是失去了这个城市
This isn't just about losing a city,richard.
这并不是关于失去这个城市 Rchard
This is about losing an opportunity to talk with
这是关于我们要失去跟他们交谈
and learn from living,
向他们学习的机会
breathing ancients.
他们是活生生的古人啊
They are willing,over time...
他们希望 过段时间之后…
to let us back in the city.
让我们回到这个城市
Just not right now.
但不是现在
That way,we get all of the benefit of atlantis
这样 我们就只需要花费很小的代价
with very little of the risks or expense.
就可以得到Atlantis了
Yeah,it's not like we don't have
是啊 我们在自己的星系
our own galaxy to worry about.
还有很多事情要操心呢
Colonel...
中校…
I'd like you to supervise the withdrawal.
希望你能监督这次撤离
Yes,sir.
遵命 长官
Go ahead.
去吧
Can I talk to you for a moment?
可以跟你谈会儿么?
I didn't want to say this in front of mckay
没有在Mckay面前谈这事是因为
because I know he'd want the job.
我知道他肯定想要这份工作
What job?
什么工作?
The ancients are willing to leave someone behind
古人希望某个人可以留下来
as a liaison,kind of an...
当作联络官之类的吧…
ambassador,if you will.
或者称作为大使
You know I would be more than happy to--
我会非常荣幸…
it's not going to be you.
可那人不是你
Tell me someone who's more qualified for that job.
告诉我 谁更有资格担当此任
I can'T...
我没法…
but the I.O.A. Wants woolsey.
可IOA想派Woolsey
Yeah.
是啊
To paraphrase the ancients, they think
跟古人谈判 他们认为
you won't be able to...
你可能不懂得怎么…
let go.
放手
So they're going to just shut us out,
这么说他们打算将我们扫地出门
after everything we've done here?
而不管我们在这里所做的一切?
I know.
我能理解
Look... you've done a hell of a job here...
你在这里的工作完成得非常出色…
and I am sorry it's ending this way.
非常遗憾不得不以这种方式结束
I suppose...
我想…
I can take comfort in the fact
唯一可以安慰我的是 尽管经历了这么多
that out of all the ways this expedition could have ended,
这次探险行动终于可以正常结束了
this is definitely not the worst.
这种结局当然不是最糟糕的
Thank you.
谢谢
You guys all packed up?
你们的东西都打好包了?
I really don't have that much stuff.
我并没有多少东西
Right.
是啊
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表