Wormhole's established.
虫洞已经建立
Malp is on the way.
MALP探测器已经启动
What kind of facility is this?
这是什么地方?
Some sort of research outpost.
某种用来研究的前哨站
The database has very little information
数据库中的信息非常有限
other than whatever work was being done there
只是提到在那里的工作已经完成
was completed, and the place was apparently abandoned
然后那个地方就被遗弃了
Well, sounds promising.
听上去有希望
We have malp telemetry.
收到MALP传回的遥感信♥号♥♥
Environmental sensors indicate viable life support.
传感器显示那里的环境可供人生存
Visuals coming in now.
视频信♥号♥♥也传回来了
Put it on screen.
接到显示屏上
Or maybe it never was abandoned.
也许那个地方并没有被遗弃
Ancients?
古人?
He's got one of their scanners.
正拿着他们的探测器
So do we. Just because they knowNhow to use ancient technology--
我们也是 只是因为他们知道
I am speaking to whoever sent this machine to our home.
发送这个机器到我们这里来的人请听着
If you intend us harm
如果你们企图伤害我们
proceed no further
请就此止步
but if you come in friendship
不过如果你们是出于善意
please know you are most welcome here
我们会永远欢迎你们
Tuck that thing away
把那玩意儿收好
We told 'em we were friendly
已经告诉他们了 我们是友好的
I'm friendly
我很友好
Is that thing set to stun?
有没有把它设置到击昏档?
Friendlier
友好多了
You coming too?
你也要去?
Well, ancients or not
不管是不是古人
they're obviously an advanced society
很显然他们有先进的科技
and I would like to establishNdiplomatic relations with them immediately
我很希望马上跟他们建立外交关系
You're the boss
你是头儿
Let's go.
我们走
What happened?
怎么了?
We make a u-turn?
我们又回来了?
No
不
This is the place. We're here.
是这个地方 我们到了
Look
瞧
So... not exactly like our gate room.
这么说…
Hello
你好
We're the people who sent the machine through earlier
我们就是早先时候
We come in friendship.
我们过来是为了友好交往
I am niam.
我叫Niam
Welcome to asuras
欢迎来到Asuras
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 05
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
I'm still waiting to meet an ancient raceNthat's invented the car.
一直都很想见见
Our destination is not much further
我们离目的地不远了
The high council is eager to meet you.
议会高层非常想见到你们
How long have your people lived here?
你们在这里住了多久了?
We built this city thousands of years ago.
我们在几千年前建造了这个城市
You actually built it? You didn't just find it this way?
真的是你们造的?
No
不是
And you've had no trouble with the wraith?
幽灵没有给你们造成麻烦?
No
没有
Any particular reason?
有什么特别原因么?
The wraith do not concern us.
幽灵并不关心我们
See? He didn't answer my question.
瞧?他并没有回答我的问题
I'm sorry, you didn't actually answer my question.
抱歉 不过你并没有回答我的问题
Oh, my.
我的天哪
No kidding.
不是开玩笑吧
How many people live here?
有多少人住在这里?
Millions
几百万
Well, the power requirements for a city this size must be enormous.
这么大一座城市 需要的能量一定非常可观
Plus shielding from the wraith?
再加上需要开启护盾防御幽灵…
We're talking three zero point modules, maybe four.
你们可能需要四个零点模块
Sorry. Zpms...
抱歉 ZPM…
a device that taps vast amounts of power from vacuum energy.
一种可以从真空中
Oh, yes.
噢 是的
We have many of those.
我们有很多
Exactly how many is many?
许多确切的说是多少个?
Exactly doesn't matter. Many is plenty.
那已经不重要了
Truthfully, I do not know the exact number.
说实话 我也不知道确切的数目
More than enough to suit our needs.
反正满足我们的需求是绰绰有余了
I assume that you...
我想你们…
built them yourselves?
自己可以制♥造♥?
YesN Yes
﹣是的
Easy, rodney, you're slobbering.
别激动 Rodney 你在流口水
Please. The council is waiting.
请吧 议会在等我们呢
We have our answer.
我们得到答案了
To what question?
什么问题的答案?
Whether or not they're ancients.
他们到底是不是古人
In which case, I've got a bone to pick with him.
不管怎么说 我真想给Rodney喂根骨头
Where did you come from?
你们来自哪里?
We are explorers.
我们都是探险者
We come from a world very far from here.
来自离这里很远的一个星球
Really far.
真的很远
In fact
事实上
you can't get there from here.
你们去不了那里
How did you happen to discover us?
你们是怎么在偶然间发现我们的?
We came across an ancient outpost
我们到过一个古人的前哨站
that listed this gate address in its database.
那里的数据库中
But no other information, I might add.
补充说一句 除此之外
Oddly, the database neglected to include any informationNon a society of millions of ancients
奇怪的是 数据库中并没有提到
such as yourselves
比如你们
Who is that?
你们是谁?
We are the last of those you refer to as "ancients. "
我们就是仅存的你们所说的"古人"
We were once a race unitedNin our pursuit of knowledge and enlightenment.
我们以前是一个种族
But our paths divergedNafter a disagreement tore the fabric of that unity.
后来由于在一些不和我们分♥裂♥开来
What kind of a disagreement?
是什么不和?
Suffice it to say
确切的说
they chose to disregard our counselNduring a time of great conflict
在一场与残酷敌人的战争中
and they suffered the consequencesNat the hands of a relentless enemy
后来也因此尝到了苦果
The wraith
幽灵
We parted ways with our brothers and sisters and came here
我们离开那些兄弟姐妹 来到这里
where we have thrived for many thousands of years
并在这里繁衍了几千年
Yeah
是啊
you've been doin' a lot of thriving.
你们的确是做了很多繁衍工作
May I ask
冒昧的问一句
what counsel did you offer that the others chose to disregard?
你们当时所提出的建议是什么?
Our ancient brothers were arrogant
我们的古人兄弟非常傲慢
which led them to greatly underestimate the wraith
他们大大低估了幽灵
an enemy inferior in intelligence, yes
的确 他们的智力非常低等
but vastly superior in numbers and ruthlessness
可在数量上却占有巨大的优势
They wouldn't have been so outnumbered if you had helped.
假如你们出手相助
There's that bone I wanted to pick at.
真想拣根骨头塞住他的嘴
You said they were your brothers.
你说过 你们是兄弟
Where we come from, we take care of our family.
在我们的家乡 大家都很关照家人
What my friend is trying to say is
我的朋友的意思是
there's still a lot of wraith out there, and we could sure use your help fighting them.
目前外头仍然还有很多幽灵
Eradication of them is among our goals.
铲除他们也是我们的目标
You mean, you have a plan?
就是说 你们已经有方案了?
We do.
是的
Great, let's hear it.
好啊 讲给我们听听
Your plan, I mean.
我是说 你们的方案
I doubt that you would be able to grasp its complexity and scope.
我怀疑你们并不能完全理解
Fortunately, I'm very good with complexity.
幸运的是 我很能接受复杂的东西
And scope.
还有知识范围
All you need to know
你们所需要知道的是
is that one day soon the wraith will exist no more.
不久后的一天 幽灵将不复存在
All we need know?
是么?
There are matters of importance for me to attend to
对我来说 这是非常值得关注的一件事
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表