The gourd is from the marshes of my homeworld
这个葫芦是我们星球的
topped with a candle that's made
顶部的那个蜡烛
from the congealed tallow
是我徒手杀死野兽
of an animal that I killed with my bare hands
然后将脂肪取出冻结制成
How nice
真漂亮
It's nothing.
没什么
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
After you.
你先请
What are you doing?
你想做什么?
Huh?
啊?
I've been told that you would like to negotiate a possible alliance
有人告诉我 你想商量一下
between our two peoples.
在我们之间结成同盟
An alliance?
同盟?
Okay
好的
Sure
当然
I mean, that's why I'm here, is to talk about that.
我是说 这就是我来这里的原因
Well, then...
好吧 那么…
why don't you start by telling me what you have to offer us.
干嘛不告诉我
Besides candles
除了那些蜡烛之外
Right
好的
One tiny settlement on the entire planet.
整个星球上只有一个定居点
Look, all we'd have to do is relocate them
我们可以另外帮他们安置一个地方
We're not evacuating an entire planet so we can take their gate.
我们不能为了一个星门
Hey. Welcome back
嗨 欢迎回来
Where's zelenka?
Zelenka在哪里?
Well, he's not here.
他不在这里
No, no one's here.
这里没有人
Where is everyone?
大家都去哪儿了?
I'm standing outside. I don't know what to do.
我站在外面 不知道如何是好
I ran. I ran!
我跑啊 跑啊!
And I'm the guy
我就是那个
who's holding the weapon, okay?
拿着武器的人 不是么?
So here's what I do. Okay,NI'm standing there
这就是我接下来做的 我站在那里
and I'm running, and I see the beast, just coming towards me
开始跑 然后看到了那个野兽正朝我扑来
so I just stepped to my left, I turn aroundNand just as he's coming to me,
在他向我扑来的时候
I take my sword, I draw it
抓住剑柄 拔出剑来
and lop off its head
一剑砍下它的脑袋
Yeah, and I bend over, I pick it up
接着我弯下身去 把它拣起来
and I walk in triumph back to the village
胜利的返回了村子
Amazing
真不错
You didn'T.N Oh, yes, my giant friend
﹣不是你干的
I did, and let me tell you this--
是我做的 另外还想告诉你们的是…
I had no trouble finding female companionship that night
那个晚上 找个女人跟我睡觉
Repeatedly
而且是好几个
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What do I mean?
什么意思?
We leave for a few hours
我们只是离开了几个小时
and lucius turns you all into stepford wives
Lucius却把你们一个个
What did he do to you?
他对你们做了什么?
Absolutely nothing
什么也没有啊
Carson was right about him
Carson是对的
I agree
我同意
He has much to offer us
他有很多可以提供给我们
Herbs and gourds? Please
药草和葫芦?
the medicines alone are worth whatever he asks
拜托 那些药物本身
You're really telling me the ointment is worth something?
你不是告诉我那些药膏
I haven't actually tested it.
我还没有做过实际测试
Oh, you're just taking his word for it?
你只是听信了他的话?
You got a problem with that?
你有什么问题么?
Me?
我?
Uh, no.
噢 没有
He might
他可能有
Teyla...
Teyla…
this is the man who asked you to be his seventh wife
这个人曾经要求你做他的第七个妻子
I know.
我知道
I hope I didn't upset him.
真希望当时没有让他不快
You just haven't taken the time to get to know lucius
你们只是需要一些时间来了解Lucius
Carson is right. Again
Carson又说对了
I think he could be a great asset to us.
我觉得他对我们很有价值
He has traveled extensively throughout this galaxy
他曾广泛的探索过这个星系
and gathered a tremendous amount of intelligence
获取了大量的信息
Has he shared any of this intelligence?
他有没有共享一两条那些信息?
Not yet, but...
还没有 不过…
he did give me this
他送给我这个
A very wise and kind man.
一个聪明而且善良的人
This is creeping me out
我真是想不通
reminds me of an old batman episode, actually.
这让我想起蝙蝠侠的故事
Catwoman used a drug to put a spell on batman
猫女使用一种药物对蝙蝠侠下咒
make him fall in love with her.
让他爱上自己
Ended up doing all sorts of
最后愿意为她做
evil things for her.
那些邪恶的事情
Kind of a turn-on, actually
一个类型的 实际上
Julie newmar in the cat outfit...
就跟扮演猫女的Julie Newmar一样…
eartha kitt was catwoman
演猫女的是Eartha Kitt
Not till season three. Really?
第三季之前不是她 不对么?
Yeah. You didn't know that?
你还不知道?
Oh, so anyway
不管怎么说
I did a little investigating
我做了一个小小的调查
and...
接着…
surveillance footage from his quarters
他房♥间的监控录像
What's this?
这是什么?
Ah...
啊…
I took the liberty of searching his room
我去搜查了一下他的房♥间
There's some residue from the liquid still in the vial
瓶子里还有一些剩余液体
It'll take some time to break it down.
需要花一些时间来化验
I could have used carson's help on this, but...
本可以让Carson帮忙的 可惜…
he's off picking daffodils for his new friend.
他正在和新朋友打得火热
Right
是啊
That's brilliant
真聪明
This is actually how we found your planet
实际上这就是我们找到你们星球的方法
So you just fly to a planet, you take the gate, you fly away
就是说你们飞到一个星球 穿过星门
Well, we try to take stargates
我们想要找到的星门
that are in fixed orbit around a planet
应该位于在行星环绕轨道上的
and then only if the planet is uninhabited
或者所处的行星无人居住
Obviously, it wouldn't be right to take a gate from a world that depended on it for trade
很显然 不能占用其它行星上的星门
Wait a minute
等等
I've heard of this planet
我听说过这个星球
You have?
你听过?
Yeah, I have
是的
And I heard that this planet is completely uninhabited.NIt's what I heard.
而且据我所知 这个星球上
I don't know about you guysNbut I've got a good feeling about this planet.
我并不是很了解你们
Well, then we could retrofit the gate for space deployment.
好啊 那么我们就可以利用这个星门
Beautiful and brilliant
美丽而且聪明
The two bs. Dr. Weir.
﹣两者兼而有之
Oh, hi, john.
你好 John
We were just discussing the gate harvesting program.
我们正在讨论星门搜寻计划
Yeah, I heard.
是的 我听到了
And lucius knows of an excellent planet we should investigate.
Lucius知道一个很不错的星球
I heard that, too.
这个我也听到了
We got intel that the wraith recently set up a major outpost there.
我们收到情报 最近幽灵在那里
An alliance of three hives
一个由三艘母舰组成的联盟
No
不
Really?
真的?
Has your intel been verified?
你的情报经过验证没有?
We haven't put boots on the ground
还没有去实地察看
no, but our contacts are trustworthy.
不过我们的线人很可靠
I'm not going to send a team down there,
我不会派人去那里
not when there's still plenty of gates to scout
而且还有很多其它的星门
John
John
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表