I mean, the algorithms are complete gibberish. I mean, this is *torture*!
算法完全看不懂 太折磨人了!
I can clearly remember *exactly* how important this all is,
我可以清楚地记得
but I cannot figure out why, or how.
可就是想不出为什么
Well, I just dropped by to show you this.
我过来是想给你看这个
Your EEG readings from your last meditation.
你最后一次冥想时的脑电波读数
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
It's point zero three Hertz.
0.3赫兹
I did it!
我做到了!
I mean, I was in the zone! I could have actually ascended!
已经进入那个范围了!
You said you were floating in a big empty space
你说你正漂浮在
when the idea of how to save yourself came to you.
这时想出了如何拯救自己的想法
I may have momentarily thought about how hard it is to rid oneself of ego
我当时有片刻的想法
and that existence without
以及完全没有个人私利的
the individuality of consciousness would be pointless but ...
存在形式是没有意义的 可是…
Ooh!
喔!
Now I say that,
现在突然意识到
that's probably what gave me the idea
也许是那个让我想出了
to reprogramme the device with my old DNA.
利用我的老DNA
Yeah, I thought so.
我想是的
Yeah, well, you know what?
好吧 你知道么?
I don't care if you don't think I was capable of ascension.
我不在乎自己是不是能升♥天♥
I never wanted to do it anyways.
而且我从来都没有这个打算
In fact, you know what? I am very happy with who I am.
事实上 我很满意做现在的我
And you love me.
还有你爱我
What?!
什么?
I never ...N You so *did*!
﹣我从来…
Yeah, I may not be able to understand this new math I created,
是的 也许我是不能理解我所建立的
but I distinctly remember that you said you love me.
可我记得很清楚 你说过 你爱我
Actually, I said *we* love you and ...
实际上 我是说 我们爱你 而且…
And, what?
而且什么?
What, you were just saying that because you thought I was dying?
你想说这么说是因为
No - I said it because ...
不 我这么说是因为…
See?! You love me! It's true - you've said it,
瞧?你爱我!真是事实 你说过的
now I know. I always suspected it.
现在我知道了 我一直在怀疑这一点
In fact, you know what? I've always noticed that there's been a, um,
实际上 知道么 我注意到…
indefinable and yet magical chemistry between us ...
我们之间有一种难以名状的
that I think I covered in Chapter ten.
我想我在第10章中提到过
Rodney ...
Rodney…
You had lunch yet?
吃过午餐没有?
Yes.
吃过了
Mid-afternoon snack, then?
下午茶呢?
I will keep you company.
我跟你一起去
Now, is Sheppard still bugging you
Sheppard是不是还缠着你
to let him use the ascension device to turn himself into some kind of a superhero?
让他用那个古人设备
Oh yes.
噢 是的
Despite the fact that the Ancient database states that its effects on people
他没注意到古人的数据库中说
are wildly unpredictable and that I'm just lucky I wasn't instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm.
而且值得庆幸的是
Yes.
是的
Yes. Well, maybe you should let him.
好吧 也许你该由他去
I think not.
我想不行
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表