The section you were in was flooding.
你所处于的那个区域进水了
I noticed!
注意到了!
See, you were thrown by the force of the water clear of the forcefield bulkhead.
你被水的力量冲到力场这边来了
I missed.
我没打中
I noticed that too!
这个我也注意到了!
Everyone else is accounted for.
派出去的其他人呢
Any sign of Dickenson?
有没有发现Dickenson?
Stand by, McKay.
稍等 McKay
Look, I don't know what just happened,
我不知道刚才发生了什么
but we are now cut off from the Jumper.
可我们现在进不了Jumper了
I won't miss now.
这回不会打偏了
Wait!
等等
What for?
为什么?
Well, we lost the Jumper, we lost communications with Atlantis.
我们失去了Jumper
Maybe she can help us get out of this place.
也许她可以帮我们离开这里
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I trust you're comfortable.
我相信你很舒服
That groggy sensation you're feeling are the sedatives we're pumping you full of.
你觉得有些昏昏欲睡
Just a precaution.
以防万一
As for the other precautions ...
至于其它的防备…
Now, you're gonna tell us everything we want to know.
现在你要把我们想知道的一切
In exchange for ...?
交换条件是什么?
This is *not* a negotiation.
这不是谈判
I disagree.
我不同意
Let me get this over with.
让我来结束这一切
How did you get aboard this station?
你是怎么到这个平台上来的?
Are there any more of you?
还有其它幽灵么?
You are all about to die.
你们都将会死
Really?
真的?
You care to elaborate on that at all?
介不介意详细说一下为什么?
We should be able to keep the forcefields up until Atlantis sends a rescue Jumper
在Atlantis派出救援Jumper飞船之前
but station communications are still down, so ...
可是平台的通讯系统仍然无法工作
I should have listened to Teyla. This wouldn't have happened.
我本该听Teyla的
Don't worry about it, Rodney. It's not your fault.
别这样 Rodney 这不是你的错
I'm the one who sent those men back to the Jumper.
是我派那两个人去Jumper的
Well, the sensors indicated that there was nobody here, so ...
传感器显示 这里没有人
I don't think there *was*, sir.
我觉得不是这样的 长官
I think the Wraith arrived here *after* we did the initial scans.
我认为幽灵是在
What?
什么?
You asked me to do a search with the remote sensors. I found something.
你让我去查看一下那些远程探测器
We didn't notice it on the way down
我们下潜的时候没有发现它
because it's radiating very little E.M.
是因为它发出的能量信♥号♥♥非常低
Guys? Head back here.
伙计们 到这里来
I think I have a few answers.
我这里有答案了
A Wraith cruiser.
一艘幽灵的巡洋舰
It's almost completely buried in silt.
差不多完全被埋在淤泥之中
Which means it's been here a very, very, very long time.
也就是说它在这里呆了
Yes, give or take a "very."
是的 很久
That doesn't explain how she got here.
可这仍然无法解释
Maybe she swam over.
也许她是游过来的
No, no.
不 不会
The pressure at that depth is ...
在这样的深度 水压…
... is deadly to humans, but she's not human, remember?
对人类来说是致命的 可她不是人类
Yes, it's difficult to imagine, but with the Wraith's ability to heal itself ...
是的 很难想像这些幽灵有自愈能力…
And there are no other Wraith on board?
平台上还有没有其它的幽灵?
No way to know for sure.
无法肯定
Our prisoner isn't talking, other than "You're all about to die."
我们的犯人不愿意开口
Which may or may not be an empty threat.
也许只是恐吓一下
Then you have no way of knowing?
你们没法查清楚?
Well, she said it with a lot of confidence.
好吧 她说这话的时候非常自信
There *is* a way to find out.
有一个办法可以查清楚
We've already been down that road.
我们已经试过一次了
And what is to stop her exerting control over you again?
怎样才能防止她再次控制你呢?
She's heavily sedated.
她已经被注射了大量镇静剂
And this time I know exactly what I'm dealing with.
而且这一次我很清楚
You.
是你
I was caught offguard the first time.
第一次我没有防备
That will *not* happen again.
这种事情不会再发生了
It does not matter.
无所谓
Well, *we* think it *does*.
好吧 我们觉得这有所谓
Your fate is sealed.
你们的命运已经终结了
If you have any reason to suspect that I am not myself,
如果你们怀疑我已经被控制了
do not hesitate to use that.
不要迟疑 朝我开枪就是了
I won't.
我不会的
I see her ...
我看到她…
... leading the first wave of ships that attacked Atlantis during the war.
带领着舰队展开对
Queen of a great alliance.
一个大联盟的女王
Her ship was damaged during the battle.
她的飞船在战斗中损坏了
It crashed into the ocean.
坠入了大洋
She fed upon her own crew to survive.
她靠取食自己舰上的船员生存…
Too deep to ever swim to the surface
水太深了 她没法游到海面…
... waking between centuries ...
每过几百年就醒来一次…
waiting for rescue that never came ...
等待着救援 可救援一直没来…
until finally she was alone.
最后只剩下她一个了
She sensed our presence during our descent.
在我们下潜的过程中 她感觉到了
She sensed ...
她感觉到了…
*me*
我
and saw us as her one chance of freedom from her prison.
看到我们是她重获自♥由♥的唯一希望
The water was ... crushing
水重重的压在身上
but she was determined
可她已经下定决心
Finally
终于
after all these millennia
经过了数千年的等待
a ship!
一艘飞船!
But she did not possess the gene to fly it.
可她没有操纵它的基因
She used Dickenson to call for me.
她利用Dickenson吸引我过来
Teyla ...
Teyla …
You are all about to die.
你们都将会死
That does not sound like Teyla.
这听起来不像是Teyla
You are all about to die.
你们都将会死
You are all about to die.
你们都将会死
Teyla, snap out of it!
Teyla 振作起来!
Wait!
等等!
She has activated the self-destruct device of the Wraith cruiser.
她启动了幽灵巡洋舰上的自毁装置
It is set to detonate within two hours.
两小时后就会爆♥炸♥
So
这么说
*not* an empty threat.
不是在恐吓我们
How's Teyla?
Teyla怎样了?
She's resting.
她在休息
I think it took a lot more out of her than she's willing to admit.
我想她耗费了太多的精力
What's the news?
有什么消息?
OK, well, it looks like the Ancients chose this section of the ocean floor
看上去古人选择这一块海床
because the planet's crust is remarkably thin right below us,
是因为下面的地壳非常薄
allowing them to drill directly into the magma and maximise the geothermal power output.
这样可以直接钻到岩浆中
OK ...
OK…
Which means there's a great deal of potential energy directly beneath this station.
也就是说平台下面聚集着巨大的能量
That's the news? That this place works as advertised?
就这个消息?就是说这个地方
No. No
不 不
the news is that if they were to detonate, say, the self-destruct of a Wraith cruiser
要说的是幽灵巡洋舰发生了爆♥炸♥
on just such a wafer-thin crust ...
由于地壳太薄…
Oh my God.
哦 老天啊
all that thermal energy directly beneath us
我们下面蕴藏的所有地热能
will be released all at once.
将会在瞬间释放
So, bad news.
这么说 坏消息
Yeah. The initial explosion will be magnified a thousand times. We're talking catastrophic.
爆发规模将被放大一千倍
So it won't just be us that's affected.
这么说不仅是我们会受到影响
No. Atlantis will be affected as well.
是的 Atlantis也将被波及
It's well within the blast radius.
它正好位于爆♥炸♥半径内
And we have no way to warn them?
没办法警告他们么?
They'd never even see it coming.
他们甚至都不会觉察到
So we disarm the self-destruct.
那我们关掉自毁装置
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表