This is colonel john sheppard,Nauthentication code alpha seven tango three.
我是John Sheppard中校
Please respond.N Open a channel.
﹣请回话
Colonel sheppard, we'd written you off.
Sheppard中校 我们还以为你死了
Don't get all emotional on me now.
不要只针对我一个人
Look, I've got mckay, ronon, andNmichael aboard a wraith transport-
听着 这艘幽灵运输船上还载有
michael?N Yes, sir, and he's got a plan you'll like
﹣Michael?
but it probably won't be longNbefore they start shooting at us.
不过不用多久它们可能会朝我们射击
The hive just openedNfire on the transport.
母舰已经向运输船开火了
Beam them directly to the bridge.
直接将他们光传送到舰桥上来
Colonel.
上校
You said somethingNabout a plan?
你刚才说有一个计划?
I have disabled their jamming code, but it'sNonly a matter of time before they realize.
我已经关掉了它们的干扰编码
All you have to doNis send over a nuke.
你要做的就是传送一枚核弹过去
We deployed all of ourNwarheads in the first attack.
我们在第一波进攻中
The hive is launching darts.
母舰放出了Dart飞船
Open up on those bays, all batteries!
朝那些Dart空港射击 所有武器!
Cap that off!
把火扑灭!
Report!
报告情况!
The plan worked, sir.
计划奏效了 长官
The concentrated fire on the baysNcreated a number of secondary explosions.
集中火力向空港射击
They've stopped firing.
它们停止开火了
Nice work, colonel.
干得好 上校
Fortunately, a draw is a winNfor our side. Ship status?
非常幸运 停火对我方来说就是胜利
Shields completely depleted,Nand we're venting atmosphere.
护盾已经完全耗尽了
Seal off all affected decks.
封闭所有涉及到的甲板
Yes, sir, but that last blastNtook out our life support
遵命 长官 不过最后一次爆♥炸♥
and the back-ups aren'tNresponding. As of right now,
而且后备系统没有反应
we're shallow-breathing.
我们必须省着呼吸了
Meaning?N Meaning...
﹣就是说?
that in a little under nine hours,Nwe're all going to suffocate.
不出九个小时 我们就都会窒息而死
As long as we don't have toNworry about shields and weapons
只要不去动护盾系统和武器系统
we may be able to cannibalize partsNfrom some of our other systems
也许可以拆用一下其它的系统部件
in order to create, at the veryNleast, a co2 filtration system.
然后用它们来制♥作♥一个 至少来说
By the time we got somethingNlike that up and running,
可是在我们建造出这种装置之前
the co2 levels will overwhelm anyNmakeshift scrubbers we'd be able to concoct.
二氧化碳的浓度可能已经上升到
It's worth a try.
可这还是值得试一下
Yes, yeah, but regardless, weNneed more electricians and welders
是啊 即便不考虑这个
than are technicallyNcertified on the ship's roster.
可这艘船上通过这两项认证的
Anyone, and I mean anyone, whoNtook shop needs to report to us.
任何人 我是说任何有相关经验的
There are teamsNassembling on every deck.
每层甲板都布置有的这种小组
Good, good.
很好 很好
Ah, now we're talking.
啊 这就是我们所说的
How many more of these do we have?
这些我们还有多少?
20 in total.
总共20个
How many people on board?
船上一共有多少人?
In and around the 200 mark.
大概有200人
So, I guess buddy-breathing our wayNthrough this one is out of the question.
我想共用呼吸器
I'm afraid so, sir, yes.N Okay
﹣我想是的
they're reserved for people workingNon getting life-support operational.
它们要留给那些让生命支持系统
We need those people asNclear-headed as possible.
要让这些人尽量保持清醒的头脑
And by "those people"...N yes, I will be one of them.
﹣“那些人”是指…
How many levels are inaccessible?N Seven.
﹣有多少层甲板去不了?
We need to find out if there are pocketsNof breathable atmosphere in there.
我们要查明那里还有没有
We may be able to squeezeNanother hour or so out of regions
也许可以为我们已经被封闭的区域
that have been sealed off.N We can't exactly transfer the o2
﹣多争取一个多小时
where we need it.N Yes
﹣到我们需要的地方
but we could be...N we can access key panels
﹣但是我们可以…
that have been closed off toNus. Let's get sheppard in a 302.
所在外面的控制面板
He can eyeball it from outside.
他可以从外面看看
I'll take this.
我拿着这个
These sections are completelyNopen to space, rodney.
这个区域完全暴露于太空之中 Rodney
There aren't even pocketsNyou could beam into.
设置连我们可以传送进的隔间都没有
What about an E.V.A.?
进行一次舱外活动怎么样?
Space suits were storedNin those sections.
太空服被储存在那些区域
All right.NI'm heading back.
好的 我就回来
Copy that.
收到
Have you tried routing the power...N yes, yes, yes.
﹣你有没有试过把电力转送到…
We have tried everything.
我们什么都试过了
Subspace communications?
次空间通讯?
We are floating betweenNtwo galaxies, radek.
我们正漂浮在两个星系之间 Radek
Atlantis has no ship to send, and even ifNwe were somehow able to repair the array
Atlantis已经没有飞船可以派出了
and get a message back to earth, it wouldNstill take them weeks to get a rescue here.
并成功的将消息发回地球 他们也要花费
I wasn't thinking of rescue.
我并没有说求救
I was thinking simply of tellingNthem that we stopped the wraith,
我只是在想应该通知他们
and perhaps letting someone knowNthe sacrifice that we've done.
也许应该让别人知道
Well, a noble sentiment
多么高尚的情操
but I would prefer to dedicate myNlast breath of air to getting more air.
不过我更愿意让我最后一口气
Wait a second.
等等
The only breathable air withinNlight years is on the wraith ship.
数光年内 唯一可供呼吸的空气
There are also wraith aboardNthat wraith ship, doctor.
那上面还有幽灵 博士
So we take 'em.
我们会解决它们
Beam an assault team in.
传送一支攻击队上去
You would be far outnumbered.
它们的数量会比你们多得多
Well, we're dead here.NI'll take my chances.
我们呆在这里也是等死
I admire your courage, colonel
我很欣赏你的勇气 中校
but you would be deadNthere surely as here.
但你到那里去也会死
Unless we send over the gas.
除非我们将毒气传送过去
Yes, yes, yes.
对对对
That could work.
这个办法应该有用
The retrovirus gas wouldNmake them virtually harmless.
逆转录病毒气体会让它们变得
Do we still have it on board?N Yes, we do,
﹣我们飞船上还有没有?
and now that michael'sNdisabled their jamming codes...
而且现在Michael已经关掉了干扰编码…
we finish the plan we started.
我们可以完成当初设想的计划了
We beam over the gas and wait.
我们将毒气传送过去 然后等待
We wait long enough, they won'tNeven want to put up a fight.
只要时间足够长
Because they'll beNhumans with no memories.
因为他们会变成完全无害的人类
I might actually survive this.
而我将会真的活下来
We're almost out of breathable air now,
我们现在的空气就要用完了
and the retrovirus takes aNminimum 10 hours to run its course.
而逆转录病毒
We rotate the crew inNand out of the 302s.
我们可以让船员们轮流
If this works, canNyou fly the hive ship?
如果这的确有用 你能驾驶母舰么?
I could.
可以
what are you sayN Get us within beaming range of the hive.
﹣你怎么看 上校
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Anything?N No. No contacts yet.
﹣有消息么?
Our tests of the mark two generator andNthe chair in antarctica are promising.
我们测试了马克二型发电机
"Promising. "
“很有希望”
That doesn't sound very promising.
听上去不是那么有希望
xxxxxx
我们相信古人的武器
Will take care of the hive ships
足以对付那些母舰
but doing so will probablyNrequire the last of our drones
不过这样一来
and there goes our secret weapon.
还有我们的秘密武器
We'd really rather not have to do that.
真希望形势不要发展到
How'd it go with the I.O.A.?
国际观察委员会那边进行得如何了?
Oh, you know. I mean...
噢 你知道 我是说…
does anyone ever come out of an I.O.A.NDeposition saying, "that went well"?
有没有从IOA出来的人
No, I don't suppose they do.
没有 我想他们不会
It was what it was.
那里还是老样子
Well, at least most of theNtime you're a galaxy away.
至少大多数时间
That woolsey guy is hereNalmost every other week.
而那个难缠的家伙
I think they're goingNto ask me to step down.
我想他们想让我下台
Well, if they're just goingNto ask, you can always say no.
如果他们只是要求
I messed this one up, general...
我把这个搞砸了 将军…
yeah, you did.
是啊
And I lost some of theNbest people I've ever-
而且我还失去了
but you proceeded withNthe blessing of the I.O.A.,
但你在IOA的“祝福”中撑了下来
And stargate command, as I recall.
还有星门指挥部 据我回忆
Somehow, that doesn't seem to help much.
不知为何 这看上去也没有多大用
"Success is not final.N"Failure is not fatal.
“成功不是终点 失败也不是终结”
It's the courage to continue
“只有勇气”
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表