It's not the first time I've had a hand in myNhead
我这已经不是第一次
as it were.
就像以前一样
If you do not give me what I am looking for
你如果不把我想知道的交出来
I'm sure RichardNWoolsey will.
我想Richard Woolsey会的
I'll tell you what
跟你说吧
you look around and I'll tell you ifNyou're gettin' warmer or colder, alright?
你四处去瞅瞅 我会告诉你
There it is.
找到了
So ...
这么说…
hot, I guess.
很热?我猜
That was the worst thing I've ever experienced.
这是我最糟糕的经历了
Yeah
是啊
It gets worse.
会越来越糟
OK, if I ...
OK 如果我…
That should ...
那就会…
Yeah. OK, yes.
对 OK 是的
Stand by.
准备好
I've got his power levels about as high as I'm comfortable with.
我已经把他的能量水平提升到
I'mNgonna try to get him to ...
准备让他…
You've been warned about tampering with our base code, Doctor.
已经警告过
You won't get a second chance.
不会给你第二次机会
Come in, McKay.
回覆 McKay
Fall back to the Jumper!
快回Jumper飞船!
We're gonna need a new plan.
我们需要制订一个新的方案
He just came to life?
他刚才活过来了?
They must have got to O'Neill and Woolsey.
他们一定是抓走了O'Neill和Woolsey
O'Neill would've never given us away.
O'Neill无论如何也不会供出我们的
Obviously their minds were probed.
很明显 他们的意识已经被探测过了
Well, they know we're here and how we got in.
他们知道我们在这里
Which is how they were able to reactivate Niam
所以他们重新启动了Niam
which prettyNmuch screws Plan A.
这样方案A就彻底没有指望了
Could you activate the freezing programme another way?
还可以想办法把他们都定住么?
No. I need to load the programme directly into a Replicator
不行 我需要把程序
and spread it that way.
然后通过他来传播
Alright, so that plan's out the window.
好吧 就是说这个方案已经行不通了
We need another one.
我们需要重新制订一个
Well, these weapons blow them apart, right?
这些武器可以把他们分解 是不是?
I say we just startNkilling `em.
照我说 我们就一个一个去干掉他们
Well, normally I would share your run-and-gun enthusiasm
要是平常 我也会分享一份
but these weapons are only gonna work for so long
但这种武器之所以还有效
before they manage to identify the frequency they use
是因为他们没有发现
to disrupt the bonds that hold the Replicators together.
那个用来分离他们的频率
What'd he say?
他说的是什么意思?
They build up an immunity.
他们会产生免疫能力
Exactly
很对
Look, the freezing plan would have worked
那个"定格"的计划可以用
because they would be unable to communicate with each other while we wereNblasting them
是因为我们用枪分解他们的时候
but the more we shoot
可我们开枪的次数越多
the greater the likelihoodNthese weapons are gonna become ineffective.
那么就越有可能
OK, so what are our options?
好吧 那我们应该怎么办?
I just *gave* you one.
我已经给你一个建议了
We'll call that ...
我们称那个为…
Plan B.
B计划
Anyone for a Plan C?
有没有提出C计划?
C4. How much do we have?
C4 我们有多少?
A bunch. Why?
有一捆 怎么了?
Well, it's desperate ...
好吧 拼了…
Well, so are we.
好吧 我们现在只能这样了
We need to split into groups.
我们要分成几个小组
I was gonna suggest that anyway.
我也有这个打算
Why? What are youNthinking?
为什么?你有什么主意?
We far outnumber them. If we conduct a search ...
我们的数量远远超过他们
We will be able to locate them more effectively once repairsNare complete.
如果等到修理工作完成之后
The damage was severe.
损坏非常严重
We had to dismantle our ship
我们必须拆解我们的飞船
toNprovide the raw materials.
来提供原材料
Once repaired
只要修好这里
Atlantis will be all the ship we need.
Atlantis就会成为我们需要的飞船
Well, it's about time!
好啊 正是时候!
Oh, thank God!
噢 谢天谢地!
Alright, get `em out of here. I'll stand guard.
把他们放出来 我来放哨
Hey!
嘿!
Thanks for the rescue!
谢谢来救我们!
Oh, hey! No problem.
哦 嘿!没关系
No!
不!
*You* should be saying, "Thanks for the rescue"!
应该是你说 "谢谢来救我"!
Oh! Uh, right.
噢!好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Should have you outta there in noNtime.
马上把你们放出来
This won't take long at all.
不会用太多时间
Oh, my.
噢 该死
They've changed the codes.
他们改了密♥码♥
But you can crack it, right?
你可以破解 是不是?
You need to get us out of here.
你会把我们救出来的
Yeah, of course I can. Just give me about
是的 当然可以
one ... twoNseconds.
1…2秒钟
So I guess that frozen Replicator plan didn't pan out?
我猜定住复♥制♥者的方案没有生效?
Yeah, not so much.
是的 差不多是这样
How's that Plan B working for ya? Good?
方案B进展得怎么样了?很好?
Actually, it's more like Plan C.
实际上 更倾向于认为是方案C
C as in C4, if you catch my drift.
C的意思是C4炸♥药♥
No.
不能
Let's just say
就是说
that we're concerned the Daedalus won't be ableNto carry out your standing orders.
我们担心Daedalus不会执行
What?!
什么?
To destroy Atlantis with nuclear weapons? I thoughtNwe were past that!
用核武器摧毁Atlantis?
Why are we going back to that?
怎么又回到这上面来了?
Yeah, it's the only way.
是啊 这是唯一的办法
Can you *do* that?
你们可以做到么?
Yeah. If we plant charges in all ten of the shield emitters
当然 只要我们赶在Daedalus号♥到来之前
before the Daedalus arrives
在所有10个护盾发生器中安放炸♥药♥
that way when the Replicators try toNactivate the shield ...
当复♥制♥者准备开启护盾的时候…
the C4 detonates,
C4就会被引爆
the Daedalus beams a warhead into theNcity
Daedalus号♥会传送一枚核弹头到城市中
and we all get vapourised
我们就全部都会被炸死
Sounds more like a Plan F, doesn't it?
听上去像是方案F 是不是?
As in, "We areNtotally ..."
就是说 "我们已经完全…"
If we can fight our way back to the Bay
如果我们可以设法回到Jumper停靠舱
then we'll be able tofly the Jumper to a safe distance.
那么就可能乘坐Jumper
That is, if weNcan get the underwater Bay door open.
就是说 如果我们可以
You can't even open *this* door!
你连这扇门都打不开!
Hey, I'm workin' in it!
嘿 我正在试呢!
Yes
是啊
I *see* that.
我看见了
We got company.
有人来了
Sorry, sir, we're gonna have toNcome back for you.
抱歉 长官
No-no-no-no-no-no, we can't leave them here. They know tooNmuch.
不 不行 不能把他们留在这里
What'd you tell `em?
你跟他们说了些什么?
Uh, uh, I mean, they guessed most of it.
大部分是他们猜出来的
What, and you filled in the rest?!
什么?剩下的就是你添进去的了?
I thought I would have time to get them out of here!
我以为有时间把他们弄出来!
just forget what I said.
忘掉我刚才说的话
Sheppard, get out of here while you still can.
Sheppard 趁现在还有时间
That's anNorder.
这是命令
Sorry it has to be this way.
抱歉 我不得不这样
Yeah, I get it. Go.
我明白 走吧
So ...
这么说…
we're back to being vapourised.
我们还是要被炸死
What is it, Chief?
是什么?
We're receiving a subspace data burst
我们收到一条从子空间发来的数据
via midway in the alpha Site.
是Alpha前哨站
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表