Previously on Stargate Atlantis
[ 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 ] 前情提要
What's the nature of major Sheppard's injury?
Sheppard少校的伤势怎么样?
Some sort of funky alien bugattached itselfto his neck.
一种可怕的外星虫子吸附在他的脖子上
Part of ellia is human
Ellia身体的一部分是人类
and part of hercomes from a creature we call the iratus bug.
而另一部分则来自于
She tookthe retrovirus.
她注射了逆转录酶病毒
You said it wasn't ready.
你说过它还没准备好
It's not,not by a long shot.
当然没有 还够没有呢
It looks likeyou've been infected with the iratus bug retrovirus
看上起你被Iratus虫子的
It's beginningto alter his dna.
病毒正在改变他的DNA
He'll devolveinto a creature similar to what ellia became.
他将会演变为Ellia那样的生物
I'm not safe to be around anymore.
我在这里已经不太安全了
Eyes straight ahead.
眼睛向前看
Focus on me.
看着我
Never *ever* look away from your enemy.
眼光一刻也不要离开你的敌人
It shows weakness.
这表示你害怕了
Are you weak?
你害不害怕?
Uh, no.
啊 不
Good.
很好
Then you're ready?
准备好没有?
Um ...
嗯...
McKay, what did I say?
McKay 我是怎么说的?
Don't take your eyes off me.
眼光不要离开我
You've gotta anticipate the next move.
这样才能知道
You alright?
你没事吧?
Alright, well, I'll try to ease up so I don't hurt you.
好吧 以后我动作尽量轻点
Thanks.
谢谢
You're gettin' better.
这次表现好些了
Really?
真的?
No.
不
Oh.
噢
How are the ninja lessons going, Jet Li?
武术训练课程进行得怎么样了
What do you want?
有什么事?
We lost contact with the Taranans.
我们跟Taranan人失去了联♥系♥
You mean the volcano people?
你是说那些住在火山上的人?
*Super*volcano people.
超级火山上的人
What happened to them?
他们怎么了?
Well, we don't know.
不知道
Seeing how we lost contact with them.
这要看到底是为什么
They usually check in from time to time from their new settlement.
自从搬到新定居点后
We've been sending them food, medical supplies.
我们会送去食物 医疗补给
It's the least we could do since getting the Orion blown up.
Orion号♥被炸毁了
But we haven't heard from them for a few months.
可现在已经几个星期
I tried to contact them by radio but no response.
我试过用无线电联♥系♥他们
So send a MALP.
那派一个MALP过去看看
We just did.
也试过了
Everything looks OK but the settlement's a couple of kilometres from the Gate
周围一切正常 可定居点
so we don't know anything yet.
所以说现在还是不清楚
I want you to check it out.
我想让你去检查一下
What?
什么?
Ooh!
噢!
Eyes. Yes.
眼睛 是的
You may wanna change first.
你们先去换下衣服
They've got a lot done in the short time they've been here.
他们到这里之后 做了很多事情啊
They are hard-working people.
他们是非常勤奋的人♥民♥
I've made several trips to assist them in getting settled.
我以前来过几次 帮他们安置
This is Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard from Atlantis
我是Atlantis的John Sheppard中校
calling anyone in the Taranan settlement.
呼叫Taranan定居点中的居民
Please respond.
请回话
I thought I'd give it a shot.
我想已经给他们机会了
Alright, let's go.
好了 我们走
Anybody home?
家里有人么?
Well, it looks like they abandoned the place.
看上去他们抛弃了这个地方
Well, maybe they found somewhere better to live.
也许他们找到了
But they left everything behind. Why would they do that?
可他们什么也没有带走
Let's get these work stations powered up.
把这些工作站启动起来
Maybe we can figure out where these people went.
也许就可以发现
Oh.
噢
I got something.
收到信♥号♥♥
A single life sign.
生命信♥号♥♥
Where is it?
在哪儿?
It's, uh, below us.
在我们下面
Quite a *way* below us.
在下面深处
They built underground?
他们建造了地下工事?
No. One of the previous civilisations that lived here was similar to the Genii,
不是 这里以前的居民
living below the surface to avoid detection by the Wraith.
住在地下 防止被幽灵探测到
They left behind several underground passages
他们留下了好几个地下工事
but the Taranans didn't utilise them.
可Taranan人并没有使用它们
Yeah, well, *someone* is.
那么好吧 现在有人在用
How do we get there?
我们怎样下去?
Rodney?
Rodney?
Wait!
等等!
What is that?
这是什么?
Looks like a cocoon of some sort.
看起来像是某种虫茧
What's inside it?
里面是什么?
Well, whatever it is
不管是什么
it's not inside any more.
已经不在里面了
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 19
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Has Colonel Sheppard's team dialled in with a status report yet?
Sheppard中校的小队有没有拨号♥回来
Not yet, but they haven't been gone that long.
还没有 不过还没到例行报告的时间
Go ahead and dial them.
拨号♥过去
How's it going there?
情况怎么样?
I think I know why we lost contact with the Taranans.
我想我知道
Why?
为什么?
They're gone.
他们失踪了
What?!
什么?
All of them?
所有人?
Looks like it.
看起来是这样
The entire settlement is deserted.
整个定居点都荒废了
Rodney's picked up a life sign underneath the tunnel.
Rodney在下面的坑道中
We're tracking it, but we don't think it's human, though.
我们正在追踪 不过它很可能
Why not?
为什么?
We discovered a large cocoon in one of the rooms under the settlement
我们在定居点下面的一个房♥间内
and we think whatever hatched from it is what we're detecting.
不管从里面孵化出来的是什么
Did you just say "cocoon"?
你刚才是说"虫茧"?
Yeah, it's like a big slimy ...N It's a pod.
是的 看起来像是一个恶心的...
Well, I was gonna say "egg",
好吧 我本来想说"蛋"的
but who knows *what* the hell it is?
可谁知道到底是什么呢?
I'm sending in back-up.
我马上派增援过来
We can handle it.
我们可以应付
I know you can handle it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
我知道你可以应付
I'll send in a team of marines to assist you.
我会派一队海军陆战队员来帮你们
Alright.
好的
If you feel the need.
如果你觉得需要的话
I feel the need.
我觉得需要
Weir out.
通话完毕
It's a hell of a complex down here.
这下面的通道可真复杂
It's like a maze.
简直就像个迷宫
We're closer.
接近了
How far?
多远?
Forty metres.
40米
It's stopped moving, so we're gaining ground on it.
它不动了 所以我们正在接近它
Alright, good. Look,
好的 听着
if it makes any sudden moves ... I want you to make sure that ...
如果它突然移♥动♥...
Where's Ronon?
Ronon在哪儿?
Ronon!
Ronon!
In here.
在这儿
Oh my God!
噢 我的天哪
Taranans!
Taranan人!
Wounds on their neck
脖子上的伤口
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表