Well, it's not good but it's not awful.
不是很好 但也不是很糟
We need to start right away. What's his name?
我们要马上开始 他叫什么?
Poor lad was in here last night.
这个可怜的家伙昨天来过这里
Looks like he's had a run of bad luck.
看来他有些不太走运
Doctor Watson. Doctor James Watson.NReport your whereabouts immediately.
Watson博士,James Watson博士
Well, aren't you popular?!
看来你很受欢迎阿
Go see what that's about, please.
去看看是怎么回事
He's in the OR right now?
你正在手术室?
I need you to get Beckett back on his radio.
马上叫Beckett来说话
It's Doctor McKay.
是McKay博士
What is it, Rodney?NI'm a little busy right now.
什么事 Rodney?
Carson, the man you are working on right nowNhas been infected with an explosive tumour.
Carson 你现在正准备动手术的人
We think it's what killed HewstonNand caused the explosion.
我们认为正是它导致了爆♥炸♥
What are you talkin' about? That's not...N It is possible, Carson.
﹣什么意思?这不是…
Look...
听着…
you need to get you and your team out of there.
马上带你的人离开
Sheppard has an ordnance disposal crew on the way.
Sheppard带了一支拆弹小组
Well, he's too fragile to move right now.
他现在太虚弱了 不能移♥动♥
He doesn't have to move.
他不用动
You do.
你们走
Alright, listen up.
好的 听好
I need everyone to clear the floor right now.NI'm enacting a Protocol Seven for this entire level.
所有人离开这一层
Move it, people!
快点!
Right, he stays, you go.N What about you?
﹣是的 留下他 你们走
I'm staying put.N Then so am I.
﹣我留下来
Look, I don't have time to fight about it right now.N Then don't. You can't do this on your own.
﹣听着 我现在没时间跟你争论
Thank you.
谢谢
Alright, let's get the scanner in place.
把扫瞄仪拿过来
We have a tumour to remove.
我们要摘除一个肿瘤
He's used his authorisation codeNto seal off the whole level.
他用自己的认证码封住了整层楼
We can't get to him.
我们去不了他那里
Carson, you cannot seriously be consideringNoperating on this guy.
Carson 你不会真的想
Exactly how much time do we think I have?
我们还有多少时间?
There is no way to know for sure. Look,
无法确定 听着
Hewston was infected at the same time that Watson was
Hewston跟Watson是同时被感染的
and her tumour's already exploded.
而她的肿瘤已经爆♥炸♥了
No time to waste, then.
那就不要浪费时间了
Making first incision.
开始手术
OK, look, this is all very brave and all, but...
听着 这个行为非常勇敢 不过…
What if the explosion causes structural damage?
要是爆♥炸♥造成结构性破坏呢?
What if the tower comes down with everyone in it?
要是塔楼倒塌 而所有人还在里面呢?
Exactly.
很对
Sending him to the other side of the City and justNleaving him there is tantamount to murder, Colonel.
把他送到城市的另外一边
The man is already dead!
那个人已经死了!
Like hell he is.
根本没有
I can't order you to stand down, but...N That's right, you can't.
﹣我不能命令你撤下来 不过…
Have your men standing by.
叫你的人准备好
I'll open access to the floorNonce I've extracted the tumour.
等我摘除肿瘤之后
Beckett out.
Beckett完毕
How long has he been at it?N About ten minutes.
﹣手术进行多长时间了?
I've got emergency crews standing by.
我已经让应急处理人员待命了
Either way, we're covered.
不管怎样 我们都准备好了
Can't you bypass his access code?
你能不能绕过他的密♥码♥?
Yeah, but it'll take half an hour.
可以 可是要半个小时
Look, if he's not done removing it by then, then...
如果到那时他还没有拿掉肿瘤…
This is crazy!
这太疯狂了!
I've extracted the tumour...
我已经摘除肿瘤了
and I'm opening up the OR level.
正准备打开手术室的入口
He's on his way. Sit tight.
他已经在路上了 原地等着
Dammit.
该死
Tell him I'll meet him halfway.N Just stay put, Doc.
﹣告诉他 我在路上去迎他
The sooner I get this thingNout of my sight, the better.
越早让这个东西离开我的视线越好
You're finishing closing him up, please.
你来缝合伤口
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Easy...NEasy...
慢点… 慢点…
Thank you.
谢谢
We just made the hand-off.
我们已经交接完毕
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You OK?
你还好吧?
Not really.
不是很好
You need some help?
需要帮忙么?
No.
不用
No, I'm almost done.
快完了
He didn't have a lot of stuff here.
他没有很多东西
You sending it all back home to his family?N Yeah.
﹣这些东西都交给他的家人?
I mean, we...
我是说 我们…
we will. They don't know yet.
我们会的
We're going to send...
我们要先把
the body
遗体
back to Earth and...
送回地球 然后…
I'm gonna tell his mother.
我会告诉他的母亲
I should have just gone fishing with him.
我本该跟他一起去钓鱼的
Don't.
别这样
No. If I'd gone fishing...
不 如果我去钓鱼了…
if I'd checked the machine if I hadn't assigned
如果我检查过那个机器
two junior guys to catalogue the lab...
如果我没有派两个低级职员
What's done is done.
过去的都已经过去了
I know.
我知道
And...
可…
that's what's killing me.
可这更让我难受
Where do you think you're going?
你想去哪儿?
I would like to go to the memorial.N I don't think you should be going anywhere.
﹣我要参加追悼仪式
I am fine.
我没事
Alright.
好吧
I'll get a wheelchair.
我去找个轮椅
No.
不用
I would like to stand.
我想站着
As a testament to him.
以表示对他的尊敬
How are you doing?
你怎么样?
Me?
我?
Fine, but I didn't get major surgery two days ago.
很好 只是两天前没有救出主刀医生
That is not what I meant.
我指的不是这个
Well, it hasn't hit me yet.
好吧 爆♥炸♥没有伤到我
I'm not looking forward to it when it does.
真希望那不要发生
I feel a great sadness.
我心里非常难过
He...
他…
I feel a great sadness.
我心里非常难过
Here. I got you.
我来帮你吧
We've said goodbye to a lot of friends today.
今天 我们已经和很多朋友
Our mission is a dangerous one.
我们的任务非常危险
We lose people...
我们当中有人会离去…
a fact we're all
事实上我们都…
painfully aware of.
很清楚这一点
But Carson was...
可是Carson却是…
I can't remember anyone comingNto me with a complaint against him...
在我记忆中没有人找到我
ever.
从来没有
He was a kind soul.
他是位非常善良的人
He was...
他是…
he was a healer.
一位伟大的医生
And he will be very deeply missed.
人们会深深地怀念他的
George Fabricius said,
George Fabricius说过
"Death comes to us all,
人总有一死
but great achievements,
可留下的丰功伟绩
they build a monument which shall endureNuntil the sun grows cold."
可以伫立一座永恒的丰碑
Every single life Carson saved
Carson拯救的每一个人
is a monument to him.
都是纪念他的丰碑
And that gives me great comfort.
这可以给我很大的安慰
How'd it go back on Earth?
回地球感觉怎么样?
It was...
感觉…
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表