while they're still within reach of atlantis.
在它们还在Atlantis的攻击范围之内时
Wouldn't it have been more prudent
将ZPM交由Daedalus送回地球
to send the zpm back to earthNon the daedalus,
在幽灵抵达地球时
ensuring successful operation of the antarcticNweapons platform when the wraith arrive?
可以得到足够的能量供给
The daedalus suffered severe damageNduring the first battle.
在第一次战斗中
A long journey at full powerNwas out of the question...
全速飞行如此远的距离
and there is no way of knowing how muchNfaster the wraith ships have become.
而且也不可能知道
You would risk the lives of everyone aboardNthose ships in order to undo your mistake?
将那些飞船上的所有生命置于危险境地
Daedalus is in orbit above atlantis,Nperforming emergency repairs.
Daedalus号♥正位于Atlantis上空的轨道
There is still time to beam the zpm aboard.
现在还有时间将ZPM光传送上船
But either plan will require daedalusNto break orbit within the next hour.
不管是哪项计划
Then if you'll excuse us,
请原谅
we need some time to discuss our options.
我们需要些时间来讨论一下
I have instructed atlantisNto contact the sgc
我已经命令Atlantis
when both daedalus and orionNare ready to leave.
联♥系♥星门指挥部
If you would like to overturnNmy standing orders at that time,
如果你们想要推♥翻♥我所下达的命令
go right ahead...
那就直说吧…
but you will have to fire me first.
不过你们要先解雇我
I wonder what they'll do to us.
我想知道它们将会怎么处置我们
Feed on us, probably.
吃掉我们 也许
I mean, that'S...Nthat's what they do.
我是说 那是…它们即将做的
It's not going to come to that.NMaybe.
﹣事情不会发展到那一步的
Earth'll probably mountNsome kind of defense...
地球也许会部署一些防御…
in which case,I imagine deathNwould be instantaneous...
不管怎么说
unless we're trapped on a deckNwith a fire or something.
除非我们被困在着火的甲板上
Then we'd be burned alive.
那样我们就会被活活烧死
xxxxxxxxx
活活烧死或者窒息而死
I wonder which would be worse, beingNlife-sucked by the wraith or burned alive.
我在想哪一种死法♥会♥更惨
I honestly couldn't considerNtwo worse options.
老实说我实在是想不出
Stop talking.
别说了
Okay, you know what?NMake me.
好吧 你有什么高见?告诉我
What are you doing?
你想做什么?
Where did you get that?
你是从哪儿搞到刀的?
I was trying to get my hands freeNso I could get to it.
我努力把我的手解放出来
Would it have killed you to tell me?
你告诉我一声会死啊?
Maybe I would have if you'd shut upNfor more than a minute.
如果你把嘴巴闭上哪怕是一分钟
What? Don't just stand there.NCut me loose.
什么?别傻站在那儿 把我放出来
Only if you put an endNto all this "we're gonna die,
你刚才不是说:“我们要死了”
there's no hope" talk.
“没希望了”?
Well, now there is hope.
好吧 现在有希望了
Ready.
准备
xxxxxxxNA little help?
帮一把
Oh, it's freezing out here.
噢 外面真冷啊
Would you prefer to go back in?NNo.
﹣你是不是想再进去?
So now what?NWhat?
﹣现在怎么办?
How do we get out of here?NWell, I don'T...
﹣我们怎么离开这里?
what?NYou said no more death talk.
﹣什么?
Mckay...Nxxxxxxxxxxxx so what?
﹣是么?
We're still stuck on the ship,Nand there's no way off it without...
我们还是被困在这艘飞船里
well, in any survivable way.NYou'll think of something.
﹣可以想到什么可以活下去的办法
It's not a question ofNyou'll think of something.
﹣我们并不是在讨论…
Fine.NCan we at least go somewhere else?
好吧 我们可以离开这个地方么?
Can you get this off me?
能帮我把这个拿下来么?
It's down my back.
在我背上
It's down my back.NJust...
﹣在我背上
so, what do they want to do?
他们要我们做什么?
They're still arguing about it.
他们还在争论之中
Of course they are.
当然 他们会
Incoming wormhole.
有虫洞连入
This is atlantis.
是Atlantis
We have a scheduledNcheck-in with dr. Weir.
根据预定计划 我们要向Weir博士汇报
Stand by, atlantis.
稍后 Atlantis
They haven't reached a decision.
他们还没达成共识
and They don't want to, mr. Woolsey,
他们根本就不想 Woolsey先生
because if they agreeNor disagree with me
因为如果他们同意我 或者是否定我
then they have to takeNsome sort of responsibility.
他们就都要承担责任
No, they'd ratherNhave someone to blame.
他们更希望有人可供他们谴责
If I give this order, either way
如果是我下的命令 无论如何
they have a scapegoat if somethingNgoes wrong. It's all part the game.
加入事情办砸了 他们就有人当替罪羊
Ma'am?
女士?
Teyla...
Teyla…
yes, elizabeth.
我在Elizabeth
Tell colonel caldwell to proceedNwith the mission as planed
告诉Caldwell上校按计划行动
and godspeed.
祝他好运
I will tell him.
我马上转告他
Hermiod, what's our status?
Hermiod 现在情况如何?
Shields are at full strength.
护盾已经完全恢复了
I have re-routed allNnon-essential power
我将所有不重要部分的能量
in order to ensure powerNlevels for a longer period.
以保证有足够的能量
I want all operable missile tubesNloaded with mark iii tactical warheads.
将所有可操控的导弹都装上
That'll be every oneNof our nukes, sir.
这会用完我们所有的核武器 长官
I'm well aware. Secondly, I want toNdisable all firing safeties to enable
我很清楚 另外 关掉所有的发射保险
the launch of every one of ourNmissiles the moment we exit hyperspace.
在我们离开超空间的那一刻
I'm not even sure that's possible.N Make it possible, please.
﹣我不敢肯定这个可能做到
Yes, sir.
遵命长官
Major lorne, we'reNapproaching our t-zero.
Lorne少校 我们正在靠近零点区域
Zelenka says she'll fly, sir,
Zelenka说她还可以飞 长官
but as of right now,Nthat's about all she can do.
可就现在看来 她能做到的仅此而已了
You'll have 13 hours en route toNget your weapons and shields online
在途中你们有13个小时
but we need to leave right now toNmake this window. Are you go or no-go?
我们马上就要出发 来赶这个时间窗口
We're go, sir.
准备好了 长官
Very well. On my mark.
很好 听我口令
Three, two, one...Nmark.
3、2、1 出发
Are you sure mckay and ronon are nowhereNnear the area I'm about to light up?
你确信Mckay和Ronon不在
I'm certain.
可以肯定
Good luck.
祝好运
Thanks.NIt'll be a walk in the park.
谢谢 这简直就像是在公园里散步一样
A very scary park...
一个恐怖的公园…
filled with monstersNwho are trying to kill me.
到处都是想要杀死我的怪物
I don't understand.N Never mind.
﹣我不明白
Operation "this will mostNlikely end badly" is a go.
“下场悲惨”行动准备开始
Target is destroyed.
目标已被摧毁
Disable the second hiveNas quickly as possible.
尽快搞定第二艘母舰
Their fighters will beNalready headed your way.
他们的战机已经朝你飞去了
Okay, how about some of thisNhelp you were talking about?
你能提供的帮助仅仅就是这些?
I told you to targetNthe hyperdrive.
我跟你说过击毁它们的超光速引擎
I already knew that.
这个我已经知道了
There is nothing I can do.
我爱莫能助
Like hell there isn'T.NCall off the darts.
根本不是这样 叫回那些Dart飞船
They won't listen to me.
它们不会听我的
This is not helpful, michael.
这一点用都没有 Michael
Dr. Weir...
Weir博士…
what can I do for you, mr. Woolsey?
我能为你做些什么 Woolsey先生?
The ambassadors have finished convening.
大使们已经结束了会谈
Oh, good timing.
哦 时间真好
Uh, yes. They'd like toNcontinue debriefing you now.
噢 是的 他们想继续听取你的报告
Yeah, I bet they would.
是啊 我打赌他们会的
Excuse me?
什么?
No.
不行
I'm not going to sit there andNhave them rake me over the coals
我不会坐在那里任由他们谴责
about every decision I'veNmade these past two years
我在过去两年中所做出的
that they don't agree with in hindsight.
而他们事后却不同意的 每一个决定
Dr. Weir, you know I haveNthe greatest respect for you
Weir博士 你知道
but as far as the I.O.A. Is concerned
不过说到国际观察委员会
you're not exactly theNemployee of the month right now.
确切的说这个月你已经不是雇员了
If the wraith make it to earth, then keepingNmy job will be the least of my concerns.
如果幽灵到达地球
And if your plan succeeds?
如果你的计划成功了呢?
Then I expect to keep my job, yes
那我也希望继续做下去
because I did what they, apparently, areNincapable of doing. I made a decision.
因为我做了他们所不能做的事情
The fact is, at this point, thereNreally is nothing more we can do
事实上 到这个份上
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表