You know damn well we can't comeNout of hyperspace
你要知道 如果我们跳出超空间
and get close enough to a planetNto beam someone off the surface
然后飞到可以光传送
We'll be detected
肯定会被发现
Look...
听着…
you know I want to help
你们知道 我们希望能帮上忙
but I will not put my crew and the only ship
可我不会让我的船员
that we have in this galaxy at risk for one man
以及我们在这个星系中
One man who isn't a member of the U.S.NMilitary--
一个不属于美国海军的人
I didn't say that!N He's a member of my team
﹣我并没有这样说!
and he deserves the same respectNand anyone on this expedition.
他应该享受到跟这个探险队中
We don't leave our people out there,colonel.NNot if there's any chance.
我们不会丢下自己人不管 上校
Don't preach to me about not leavingNpeople behind,dr. Weir.
不用你来告诫我 Weir博士
I'm just saying it's a very badNrisk-reward situation.
我只是说 这样做要冒很大的险
Fine.
好的
Then just get us close.NWe'll take a cloaked jumper the rest of the way.
只要把我们丢在比较近的地方
I'll go with them,remove the trackingNdevice before we get back on board.
我跟他们去 带他上船后
We'll be out of there before the wraithNeven know what happened.
幽灵不会觉察到我们的
I won't bail you out if you get in trouble.
如果你们碰到麻烦
You say that as if we're always getting in trouble.
听你说话的口气
I'm out of ammo!N There's a depot two blocks down. Go!
﹣我没有弹♥药♥了!
You're going to have to do better than that.
下回最好表现得比这次好一点
Sateda will not bow to invaders.
“Sateda不会向入侵者屈服”
The time has come for us to put ourNbravery on the line
“是到我们拿出自己勇气的时候了”
and defend our nation,our planet.
“来保卫我们的国家 保卫我们的星球”
what are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm listening to the chieftan's speech.
我正在听Chief Tan的讲话
Why aren't you packing?
为什么不把行李打理好?
I traded every last thing we had to getNyou on kell's personal staff.
我把我们所有的东西都卖♥♥了
He's a criminal.
他是个罪犯
He's using people's fear for his own gain.
他利用别人来达到自己的目的
He's a commander,and his staff getsNto go through the gate.
他是个指挥官 而他身边的人
The hospital's going to need me.
医院可能会需要我
There's not going to be any need forNhospitals,melena!
医院不会有什么用处了 Melena!
That's just a bunch of words meant to makeNthe people who don't get to leave
这个词只对那些不准备离开的人有意义
think there's a chance for them.
那些认为自己还有机会的人
We shot down two ships that cameNthrough the gate.
我们击落了两艘穿过星门的飞船
Two small ships.
两艘小飞船
Do you really think that's allNthey're going to send?
你认为它们准备派出的
Of course not.
当然不会
Ships as big as our city haveNattacked other planets.
跟我们城市一样大的飞船
No one that stays here is going to survive.
留下来的人都不能幸存
Then why are you staying?
那你为什么要留下?
I have no choice.
我别无选择
Yes,you do.
不 你有
You believe in this fight!
你太相信这场战斗了!
You know that they'll eventuallyNfind us no matter where we go.
你知道不过我们逃到哪里
Our only hope is to show them thatNwe're not worth the effort,
我们唯一的希望就是让它们觉得
to go feed on some other planet thatNwon't fight back as hard as we will.
然后转向那些反抗不如我们强烈的其它星球
You can't run forever.
你不可能永远这样跑下去
Am I disturbing you?
有没有打扰你?
No.
没有
What's up?
怎么了?
I just wanted to thank you.
我只想说 谢谢你
For what?
为什么?
For going after ronon this way.
为了能够像这样去救Ronon
Did you think we wouldn't?
你认为我们不会去?
He is an outsider.
他是个外人
Not to me.
对我来说不是
I have often felt like an outsiderNamong your people.
在你的人当中
Well,maybe at first,but...
也许开头是这样 不过…
well,you know I've always trusted you.
你知道 我总是相信你的
Yes.
是的
You and dr. Weir have been very accepting,
你和Weir都非常和气
but this has shown me how far you would go,
不过这次让我看到你们的真实态度
even for someone who is not from your world.
即便是对待某个不是自己星球上的人
Look,teyla...
听着 Teyla…
I'm not really good at,uh...
我并不是很善于…
actually,I'M...
实际上 我…
I'm terrible at expressing...
我的表达能力很差…
I don't know what you'd call it,uh...
我不知道该怎么说…
feelings?
感受?
Yeah,sure,okay.
对 当然 OK
The point is,I don't really have good,uh...
事实上 我真的在某个方面
social skills.
社交技巧
Well,that is why I enjoyed flying choppers
这就是为什么在我遥远的家乡
in the most remote part of my worldNbefore all this craziness happened,
如果发生了这种令人发狂的事情
but,uh,you should know,I don't have,uh...
不过 你应该知道 我并没有…
friends?
朋友?
No.NI have friends.
不 我有朋友
You,elizabeth,
你 Elizabeth
ronon,carson,even rodney,
Ronon、Carson 甚至Rodney
are the closest thing I have to A...
都是跟我很亲近的人…
a family?
就像家人?
I'd do anything...
我愿意为…
for any one of you.
你们做任何事情
If I had to give up my life theNway ronon was going to,
如果让我像Ronon那样献出自己的生命
I would.
我也会的
Thank you.
谢谢
For everything you...meant to say.
谢谢所有那些…你想说的话
Ow! Son of A...Nyou're killing me!
噢!狗♥娘♥养♥…你想杀人啊!
I'm not even touching you.Seriously,Nrodney,I've never treated a bigger baby.
我甚至都没有挨到你 老实说
Just are we done?N Yes.
﹣只是…完了么?
It looks fine,considerinG.
看上去不错
Why did you come?N What do you mean?
﹣你为什么要来?
On this mission.NYou're injured.
这次任务 你受伤了啊
You can't even sit down.
你甚至都不能坐
People wouldn't think any less of you.
没人会因此而小看你的
What,you think that's all I care about,Nwhat people think of me?
你认为我所关注的就是这些么
Well,actually...N hey,I am a very caring person.
﹣实际上…
Okay,maybe it's not always obviousNto everyone,but,um...
好吧 也许不是所有人都看得出来
you care about what happens to ronon?
你关心Ronon身上发生的事情?
Yes,of course I do.NWhat makes you think I wouldn't?
是的 当然
Oh,I don't know,the fact that you referNto him as "the caveman" behind his back.
我不知道 事实上你在他背后说
That is a nickname.NBuddies have nicknames for each other.
那只是一个外号♥
Buddies?NOh,you're buddies now,are you?
伙伴们?
Yeah,more than that.He saved my life.NHe's like a brother to me.
是啊 不止是这个 他救了我的命
Aye... a brother who got every geneNyou didn't,and vice-versa.
是啊…哥哥身上的基因你都没有
You are just jealous of our relationship.
你是不是嫉妒我们之间的关系
Am I?
我会么?
In the year or so he's been with us,
他跟我们在一起的这一年里
have you ever had a conversationNwith the man?
你有没有好好跟他谈过一次?
We have an unspoken bond.
我们之间有一种默契
I mean,there are things that go deeperNthan words,my friend,deeper than words,
我是说 有些东西比言语更重要
but you wouldn't know anything about thatNbecause you never look past the surface,do you?
可你却一点也没有认识到这一点
Where's your squad?N They're all dead.
﹣你的队员们呢?
Kell used us to ensure his own escape.
Kell利用我们
But there's still a chance.NI can get us out of here.
不过还有一个机会
I can get us to the gate,and even ifNwe can't,I know where to hide.
我可以带你去星门 即使到不了那里
What about her?NHer parents are both dead.
那她怎么办?
Come here.NCome on.
来 跟我来
Ronon,wait!
Ronon 等等!
What about all these people?
这些人怎么办?
They're all dead.
他们都会死
I can'T...
我不能…
I can't,ronon.NI can't go.
我不能 Ronon
You're a coward.
你是个懦夫
Don't look so surprised.
别这么惊讶
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Come on.NYou can thank us later.
来吧
Mckay and beckett are waiting for usNin a jumper on the roof.
Mckay和Beckett还在屋顶上的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表