She used to leave the lights on all over the house,
她喜欢让房♥子里的灯都开着
every room.
每个房♥间
It drove my father nuts.
这让我父亲非常生气
For me, it was my brother
对我来说 是我的弟弟
only we hadn't lights.
我们没有电灯
He used to leave candles burning everywhere.
他喜欢到处点蜡烛
Yeah, well, you know what?
好了 知道么?
No-one wants to hear any more stories about how poor you were as a child, alright?
没有人想再听到你说
We already feel as sorry for you as is humanly possible.
我们已经给予你最大的同情了
He burned the house down, you know?
可他把房♥子烧了 知道么?
My sister was afraid of the dark,
我妹妹很怕黑
only used to blame me for leaving the lights on.
她总是怪我没有关灯
Of course, my father believed her.
当然 我父亲相信她
He *never* sided with me.
他从来没有站在我这边
We had to live in a tent
我们不得不住在一顶帐篷中
in the dead of winter for three months.
在残酷的冬天中度过三个月
You know, at least my stories relate to what we're doing.
至少我的故事
So do mine.
我的也是
You know, we're trekking all over the city
我们走遍整个城市
shutting down everything the Ancients activated
一个一个关掉古人在控制期间
while they were oh-so-briefly in control
开启的设备
so that we can stop the power from draining from our one precious ZedPM.
以阻止它们继续消耗
How does that relate to your idiot brother burning the house down?
这跟你那白♥痴♥弟弟烧掉房♥子
Well, if we don't succeed ...
好吧 如果我们没有成功…
We're not gonna have to live in a tent in the dead of winter!
那我们也没有必要在帐篷中
It's a metaphor.
打个比方而已
Doctor McKay.
McKay博士
Thank God.
谢天谢地
The control panel.
控制面板
It's completely shot.
彻底坏了
Really? You think so?
是么?你认为是?
You know, I don't get these Ancients.
我不理解那些古人
They're supposed to be so smart,
他们应该非常聪明才对
but why activate something that you don't need and you're not using, huh?
可为什么启动这些
Well, maybe they didn't have time to get to it -
也许他们没有时间考虑
you know, before the human-form Replicators that you reprogrammed attacked.
你知道的 你重新编码的人形复♥制♥者
Yes, yes, we all know what happened.
是的 是的 我们都知道发生了什么
Ah.
啊
You're just angry that you couldn't figure out how to override the Ancient protocols
你刚才生气是因为
that kept us from shutting this place down remotely from the Control Room.
而正是那个东西不让我们
Hey, neither could you.
嘿 你也不行啊
Yes, but I didn't bet everyone a month's pay that I could do it.
是啊 可我不会跟大家赌一个月的工资
You ...
你…
OK, you know what?
OK 知道么?
Look around, see if you can figure out how you can turn this place off,
四处看看 看能不能找到
whatever it is.
不管是什么
Are you sure you should be going up there?
你真的准备站到那个地方去么?
How else am I gonna find out what this room does, huh?
我还能指望谁来搞清楚
God forbid there should be anything in the Ancient database.
不要这样
Oh, there probably is. We just don't have the time to ...
哦 可能吧 可我们没有时间…
Ah, here we go.
啊 瞧
OK, there should be a main power switch ...
OK 应该有一个主电源开关…
Yes, I *know* that. What do you think I'm doing?
是的 我知道 你认为我在做什么呢?
Alright - double or nothing.
好吧 你打的那个赌
Oh, you're on.
哦 继续赌
Alright!
好的!
Alright. It's gotta be around here somewhere.
好的 应该就在这周围
What happened?
怎么了?
I'm not sure ...
不知道…
but I think I just lost
我刚才失去知觉了
big time.
真可怕
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 14
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
As far as I can tell, he's fine.
据我所知 他没事
I was hit by a mysterious energy pulse.
我可是被一股神秘的能量波击中了
How can that possibly be fine?
怎么可能没事呢?
I've run every test I can:
我已经做了所有检测
blood work, MRIs, X-rays, the lot.
验血 核磁共振 X光 等等
I found no anomalies in any of the results.
没有发现有任何异常
One more time: mysterious energy pulse
再说一遍:神秘的能量波
from a device created by the Ancients.
来自古人建造的一个设备
I mean, who knows what kind of long-term effects I could be in for?
谁敢肯定 不会给我造成
I mean, there's gross mutation, giantism, invisibility ...
比如说体重突变 巨人症 视力减退…
That would be cool. *I* turned into a bug.
那已经不错了
Alright. Like I said,
好吧 正如我所说的
as far as I can tell, he's as healthy as a horse.
就我目前所知而言
I'm clearing you for active duty.
我保证你可以出勤
Are you insane?!
你疯了?
Look, I need to be put under guard.
听着 我需要派人来保护
Who knows what I could become?
谁知道我会变成什么样
What are the chances it could make him more pleasant?
如果这样可以让他更高兴的话
Oh, thank you!
哦 谢了!
I'll keep an eye on him.
我会看着他
Thank *you*!
谢了!
Can you still see me?
你还看得到我么?
What are you saying?
你说什么?
That you were showing off.
刚才在炫耀什么?
Normally, if Doctor Esposito weren't around,
通常 要是Esposito博士不在场的话
I doubt you would have been as reckless as you were.
我想你一定会不计后果
Are you insane?
你疯了?
Which one's Esposito?
Esposito是谁?
Oh, the long dark hair.
噢 留着深色长发的那位
Ah, right.
哦 对
The one with the perfect little, uh ...
那个长着小…
Do you mind? We're trying to work here.
拜托 我们在工作呢
For the record, I was gonna say "smile."
说正经的 我刚才准备说"笑脸"
Yeah, sure you were. What've you got?
是啊 当然 你那边有什么发现没有?
Nothing.
没有
Whatever you did fried all the power conduits leading into the room.
不管你当时做了什么
Whatever *I* did?!
不管我当时做了什么?
Look
你看
up until very recently this lab was entirely under water
直到最近 那个实验室
quite possibly for over ten thousand years.
很有可能已经超过一万年了
How is that *my* fault?
那怎么可能是我的错?
Well, *that* part of it isn't.
好吧 你说的那个部分不是
OK, that's it. I'm going for lunch.
好了 当然不是
How's he doing?
他怎么了?
Same old Rodney.
还是原来那个Rodney啊
You're sure?
你确定?
He looks a couple of pounds heavier to me.
看起来比我还要重好几磅呢
What?
什么?
He eats all the time.
他怎么老是在吃东西
It's not like he exercises.
这跟以前不一样
He's feeding his unhappiness.
他在用吃东西来补偿心中的不快
Hello?!
喂!
I'm right here. I can ...
我就在这里 我能…
I can hear you.
听到你们说话
For your information,
对于你们刚才说的
I am exactly the same weight I have been since I got here.
我现在的体重跟刚来这里时
I need to eat regularly, otherwise I become hypoglycaemic;
我需要按时吃东西
and I am generally a very happy person.
另外 我还是一个非常快乐的人
Colonel Sheppard. Please have your team report to the Control Room immediately.
Sheppard中校 请带上你的队员
Colonel Sheppard.
Sheppard中校
We received this transmission six minutes ago from Major Lorne's team.
我们六分钟前收到Lorne少校的分队
Atlantis base
Atlantis基地
repeat: we are under attack and cut off from the Gate.
重复:我们正受到攻击
I counted at least twenty, maybe more.
至少有20个 甚至更多敌人
Request backup immediately.
请求立刻增援
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
Have a team of marines meet us in the Jumper Bay.
集♥合♥一队海军陆战队员
Doctor Weir.
Weir博士
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表