Previously On stargate atlantis...
[ 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 ] 前情提要
currently,stargate command has noNvessels capable of engaging the hive ships
目前 在母舰到达地球之前
before they reach earth.
可以用来截击它们
Even if we could catch up with them,
即便是追上它们
I don't know how long we'd last.
也很难说我们可以维持多久
That lingering stench of what theyNtransformed you into will never fade.
他们转变你之后 你体内所遗留
Wouldn't it have been more prudent to sendNthe zpm back to earth on the daedalus?
将ZPM交由Daedalus送回地球
Colonel sheppard,is that you?NWho's this?
﹣Sheppard中校 是你么?
Targeting the ventral hyperdriveNgenerators will be most effective.
袭击船身腹部的超光速引擎
This ship has been seriously damaged.
这艘飞船已经被严重损坏
Look,it's hard for me toNfind something to overload.
我已经很难找到什么可以过载的东西了
Let mikey try it.
让Mikey来试试
He's helping us.
他在帮助我们
I've just opened fire on the transport,sir.
母舰已经向运输船开火了
Beam them directly to the bridge.
将他们光传送到舰桥上来
That last blast took out our life support,Nand the backups aren't responding.
最后一次爆♥炸♥毁掉了我们的
The only breathable air withinNlight years is on the wraith ship.
数光年内 唯一可供呼吸的空气
There's also wraith.
那上面还有幽灵
Unless we send over the gas.
除非我们将毒气传送过去
We finish the plan we started.
我们可以完成当初设想的计划了
You can start sending people over,sir.
可以送人过来了 长官
They're all human and the air is good.
他们已经全部变成人类了 空气不错
I think we're out of the woods.
我想我们已经脱离困境了
Incoming wormhole.
有虫洞连入
Opening the iris.
打开虹门
Receiving video transmission.
接收到视频信♥号♥♥
Stargate command,this is atlantis.
星门指挥部 这里是Atlantis
I'm here,teyla.
我在 Teyla
Any word about our people?
我们的人有消息了么?
Unfortunately... no,
很遗憾…还没有
but the hive ship we have been trackingNis still on course for atlantis.
不过我们一直在跟踪的幽灵母舰
We expect its arrival shortly.
应该不久之后就会到了
Activate the cloak.
开启隐身罩
Proceed.
照做
Cloak is engaged.
隐身罩已经开启
What about our defenses?
防御力量准备得怎么样了?
All rail gun positions are manned and operational
所有的轨迹枪都已经布置好了
and dr. Beckett is in the drone control chair.
Beckett博士也已经坐到
Patch me through to him.
帮我接过去
Carson?NElizabeth?
﹣Carson?
How are you doing?NOh,just peachy,thanks.You?
﹣感觉怎样?
很抱歉将你置于这个位置
But you're the only person,besidesNfrom colonel sheppard and general o'neill,
可是除了Sheppard中校和O'Neill将军
who've actually fired a drone from that chair.
只有你实际操纵过那把椅子
Ironically,they're the two people I nearly killed when I did that.
具有讽刺意味的是
You'll do fine.NIs this even necessary?
﹣你会做好的
I mean,we've got the cloak up,chances are theyNwon't find us,and they'll just be on their way.
我们已经开启了隐身罩 它们跟根本就
Normally,I would agree with you,
如果是在平时 我也同意你的看法
but this ship is moving much fasterthanNwe've ever see a hive ship move before,
可是这艘飞船比我们以前
which means either it's one of theNships the daedalus is chasing,
也就是说 这要么是Daedalus号♥
or they shared the information theyNstole from us with other wraith.
要么是它们从其它幽灵那里
Either way,the cloak might not do us much good.
不管是哪种情况
Great.
好吧
Hive ship just dropped out of hyperspace.
母舰刚刚脱离了超空间
Dr. Beckett,stand by.
Beckett博士 准备好
Receiving a signal.
收到信♥号♥♥
Atlantis,this is sheppard.Come in.
Atlantis 我是Sheppard 请回答
John?NThey made it?
﹣John?
We're out of food,water,and haven'tNslept in days,
我们已经耗尽了食物和水
but,yeah,we made it.
不过 是的 我们成功了
So now would not be a good time to fire on us.
所以现在可千万不要向我们开火
After all,we wouldn't want to damage our new hive ship.
不管怎样 我们可不想毁掉这艘
第三季第2集 私生子
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
This is daedalus.We're clear.
这里是Daedalus号♥ 我们已经安全着陆
Understood.
明白
Sorry to sneak up on you like that,Ndoc.Subspace communications were down.
很抱歉事先没有通知你 博士
I came this close to blasting you out of the sky.
我差点就把你们从天上炸飞
You showed remarkable restraint.Makes meNall the more confident in you next time.
你表现出了惊人的忍♥耐力
Next time?Oh,no,no--
下一次?噢 不 不…
the retrovirus worked great.NReally?How many are they?
﹣逆转录病毒很有效
Well,the ship didn't have a full complementNto begin with,but still,there are a few.
这艘飞船上的船员本来就不是很多
This...is a few?
这…只算几个?
The official count is just under 200.
官方的统计数字是
A lot of them were killed in the battle.
有很多在战斗中阵亡了
A lot more of them killed each other whenNthe gas started changing them.
更多的是在毒气开始转变它们时
We should consider ourselves lucky.
你应该认为我们是多么的幸运
A hive ship like this could carry thousands.
像这样一艘母舰
Don't misunderstand me,dr.Weir.
别误解我的意思 Weir博士
I'm not here to lecture you on the moralNcomplexities of your situation.
我并不是来向你宣讲
Ultimately,the I.O.A. Has no official positionNon the matter one way or the other.
从根本上说 I.O.A.对这起事件
Because when there's actually a tough decisionNto be made,they suddenly have no opinion.
因为一旦遇到棘手的问题需要抉择时
The lives of 200 former wraith are not highNup on their list of priorities,
在他们的议事日程中 如何处置
but the way you dealt with the recent crisis,
他们关心的是你近段时间
and quite frankly,the manner in whichNyou responded to their authority,
说得更明白些 就是你在面对
and there's still the issue of whether the intelligence
而且目前还有一个问题
that allowed these hives to get as far theyNdid was passed to any other wraith colonies.
才可以飞这么远
According to michael,it was not.
据Michael说 没有
I don't have to tell you that your willingnessNto trust this particular wraith
我不得不提醒你
is not going to make for a strong defense.
是站不住脚的
I didn't know I was on trial.
先头还不知道 我是在接受审判呢
Look...
瞧…
pegasus is so far away,
飞马星系距离遥远
they never thought the wraith would be a threat
他们从未考虑到 除了对探险队自身
to anyone outside the members of the expedition itself.
幽灵还会威胁到其他人
It was their objection to havingNatlantis under military control
先头是由于他们反对
that put me in this position in the first place.
我这才可以坐上这个位置
Nothing renews your appreciation for the military
面临这种可以吸取生命的外星人
like the threat of invasion from life-sucking aliens
怎能让人不重新审视
Even though I saved colonel sheppard's life
即便是我救了Sheppard的命
and helped him stop the hives from reaching earth,
而且还帮助他组织幽灵母舰飞往地球
you still place me under guard.
你仍然还是派人将我看管着
You have betrayed our trust in the past.
你曾经背叛过我们对你的信任
Trust?
信任?
I was your prisoner then,Nand despite what I've done for you...
我当时是你们的战俘
here I am once again.
我又一次回到了这里
I can't say I'm surprised.
不能不说我很惊讶
I wasn't welcome among my own kind,Nwhy should I be welcome here?
在同类当中 我不受欢迎
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
She looked at me as if I was someNkind of unclean thing.
她瞅我的眼光 就好像
I may appear as a wraith again on the outside,
在外面 我可能继续以幽灵的身份出现
but as far as they're concerned,I'M...
可是谈到它们
that is why I need your help.
这就是为什么我需要你帮助的原因
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I can't stay here,and I can't return to the wraith,
我不能呆在这里
which means I need to make my own way,Nand to do that..
也就是说 我必须以自己的方式生活
I need supplies...and a ship.
我需要补给…以及一艘飞船
We are grateful for your help,
非常感谢你的帮助
but we can never release you,not withNhe information you possess.
可是考虑到你所知道的一切
Then kill me now!
那现在就杀了我!
There is another way.
还有种办法
Take the treatment again.NYes.
﹣再次接受治疗
What I am is not a disease you can cure.
这个并不是你们可以治疗的疾病
Your life as a human could be long and full.
作为一个人类
And if I remember nothing of what or who I am...
除非我完全忘掉曾经的我…
if this consciousness is erased...
如果这段意识被抹去…
what is the difference between that and death?
那和死亡又有什么区别呢?
And if I do remember and revertNback to my true nature...
如果我回忆起来
what will happen then?
那又会发生什么呢?
Dr. Beckett has made significant advances.
Beckett博士已经取得了很大进展
The treatments are more effective now,
现在的治疗比以前更有效了
最终 他可以拿出一个永久性的解决方案
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表