and *they're* not gonna believe you.
而且他们不会相信你的
Hey, you're trying to figure out a way to hurt me, aren't you?
嘿 你再想怎样才能打到我 是不是?
Yep.
对
Yeah.
好啊
Well, you keep thinkin', big boy, because ...
那就慢慢想吧 伙计 因为…
It's not me this time, I swear.
这次不是我 我发誓
The soldiers are Genii. They're part of a ...
那些士兵是Genii人 他们是属于…
Oh, I know all about Kolya and the Genii.
我了解Kolya和Genii
When I was on Atlantis,
在Atlantis时
I perused ...
我读过了…
... mission reports, right, right.
任务报告 是的 是的
This is very bad.
太糟糕了
No, no, this is great.
不 不 这样很好
This'll be a great opportunity for me to solidify my place in the community.
这是一个绝好的机会
They're gonna give me a parade after this one!
在这之后 他们可能还会为我
Hey, hang on!
嘿 等等!
You're not takin' on Kolya and his men!
你对付不了Kolya和他的人!
Why not? They can't hurt me. I've got the personal shield.
为什么不行?他们伤不到我
And if they burn the town down around you out of spite?
假如他们为了出气
Well, that'd be petty of `em.
噢 那他们也太卑鄙了吧
Yeah, well, they're like that.
对 他们就是这样
Obviously somebody tipped them off that we're here.
很显然 有人告诉了他们我们在这里
So go ahead -
那就去吧…
shoot him.
开枪打他
That's a good idea.
好主意
Colonel, you can't.N This is Kolya.
﹣ 中校 你不能…
The shooting will not stop them.
开枪并不能阻止他们
She's right. We'll have to kill `em all.
她是对的 我们要杀光他们
I'm alright with that, by the way.
顺便说一句 我已经准备好了
Good! Let's do it.N John.
﹣很好 那就去干吧
What?!N You *can't*.
﹣怎么了?
Oh, I'm pretty sure I *can*. In fact ...
我非常清楚 我可以 事实上…
If we engage in open fire with them,
如果我们跟他们交火
then many of these townspeople will certainly be killed.
那么这个镇子上的很多人
They do not deserve to die because of us.
他们不该因为我们而死
If they search the town and cannot find us,
如果他们搜了整个镇子
then they will simply move on.
肯定会离开的
Nobody gets hurt. That's my vote,
没人会受伤 我赞成
and my heartfelt recommendation.
而且我也真心的建议这样做
You wanna hide.
你们想藏起来?
Well, we could call it strategic concealment.
好吧 我们可以称之为战略隐藏
I got just the place.
正好我有个地方
I'm sure you do!
我就知道你会有!
Here.
这里
See, I like to entertain
瞧 我喜欢找乐子
and on occasion
有时
a husband'll get angry, come lookin' for his wife,
某个生气的丈夫过来找他的妻子
so to avoid an awkward scenario ...
这样就可以避免尴尬的情况…
OK, we get it.
好了 知道了
I'll let you know when the bad guys clear out.
那些坏家伙们离开之后
Don't screw around, Lucius,
不要耍我们 Lucius
alright? Tell `em we've moved on.
跟他们说 我们已经走了
Once they get out of town
只要他们离开了镇子
and they're out in the open, we'll deal with it ourselves.
到了开阔地 我们自己会去搞定他们
This is no time to be a hero, you understand?
不要去充当英雄 明白么?
Perfectly.
好的
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I can see that!
我看得出来
No heroics.
不当英雄
Alright, that's enough.
好了 够了
Take your men and get out.
带上你的人 离开这里
This town is under my protection.
这个镇子处于我的保护之下
Is it?
是么?
It is.
是的
So you've got two choices:
你们有两个选择
you can either leave, or I'll *make* you leave.
要么主动滚 要么我帮你们滚
Interesting.
有意思
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点能耐?
As a matter of fact,
事实上
no, it isn't.
不 不止这点
I admit - I've got a shield ...
我承认 我有护盾…
but I've got to breathe.
可我必须呼吸
I should have thought of that.
我本该考虑到这点的
Not so invincible now, are we, hero?
不再是无敌了是不是 英雄?
You led them here?
你带他们来的?
They've been looking for this Sheppard a long time.
你们找Sheppard很长时间了
We had a deal!
我们有协议的!
I saw an opportunity and I took it.
我看到了机会 于是就把握住了
No different to what you did with these villagers.
这跟你对这些村民所做的事情
But I haven't hurt anybody.
可我没有伤害任何人
Alright, that guy Lanko,
是啊 那个叫Lanko的家伙除外
and the one with the gimpy wrist ...
还有那个手被打断的…
Look, I don't wanna hurt you or anyone in this town.
听着 我也不想伤害你
All I want is Sheppard and his team.
我只想要Sheppard和他的队员
But I told you, you missed `em.
可我跟你说过了 你们来晚了一步
Look, maybe if you hurry,
听着 如果你们赶紧行动
you can get `em before they get to the Gate.
也许可以在他们到达星门之前
My men are already guarding the Gate.
我的人已经守好星门了
I'll ask you once more: where are they?
再问你一次:他们在哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't!
真的!
Well, then, we'll have to do a thorough job of searching the area,
那么 我们就要彻底搜查这个地方了
which could take hours.
这可能要几个小时
How long can you hold your breath?
你可以摒住呼吸多长时间?
Well, *that* didn't take too long.
看来没有用多长时间
Alright, let's get out of this town,
好了 我们离开这个镇子吧
set up a decent ambush without all these people around.
在镇外没人的地方布置好埋伏
They weren't there.
他们不在那里
Really?
真的?
That's weird.
真奇怪
I wonder where they could have gone?
那他们可能去哪里呢?
That personal shield of yours is very interesting.
你的个人护盾很有意思
Yeah.
是啊
If we were to bury you alive,
如果我们把你活埋
it would protect you from the weight of the soil,
它可能会帮你抵挡泥土的重压
but you would still suffocate.
可你还是会窒息而死
A fascinating way to die, don't you think?
有意思的死法 你觉得呢?
Gotta tell you, it's not that fascinating to me.
不得不说 对我来说 一点也不有趣
It is to me.
对我来说是
Wait, wait. You can't kill me.
等等 你不能杀了我
Look, I'm the perfect bait.
听着 我是个很好的诱饵
If Sheppard finds out that I'm in trouble, he's gonna come rescue me.
如果Sheppard发现我有麻烦
We're really close.
我们的关系很好
You and Sheppard?N Yeah.
﹣你和Sheppard?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Then Weir, or Rodney, or Carson.
那Weir呢?还有Rodney以及Carson
We're like the best of friends.
我们是很好的朋友
And how is it you know them so well?
你怎么这么了解他们?
I spent some time in Atlantis.
我在Atlantis住过一段时间
It's the nicest place I've ever been,
那是我去过的最好的地方了
best time I ever had.
最快乐的时光
It's like, I remember like I was there this morning.
现在回想起来
Tell me more.
多跟我讲讲
So I finish off the last Wraith guard
于是我解决了最后一个幽灵的卫兵
and I turn to the Queen and I say,
然后转向女王 说
I say,
我说
"If you were twenty pounds heavier,
"你要是再重20磅"
you'd look like my ex-wife!"
"就跟我前妻很像了"
Course, my ex-wife was a knock-out but, you know,
因为我的前妻已经很让人吃惊了
where's the funny in that?!
知道为什么这么好笑了吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表