We must go faster, rodney.
我们还要快点 Rodney
This is pretty much my top gear!
这已经是我的最快速度了
We can take them.
我们可以守在这里
Negative. We don't how many we're up against!
不行 我们的人数太少
Rodney, dial the damn gate. Don't wait for us!
Rodney 马上拨通星门
As if the bullets whizzing past my head weren't encouragement enough!
子弹在头顶上乱飞 不用你催
Okay, six, seven.
好了 6、7
This is mckay to atlantis. We're coming in hot.
Mckay呼叫Atlantis
Good to see you again, colonel.
很高兴又见到你了 中校
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 07
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Anything?
有没有什么发现?
There was no sign of colonel sheppard or our attackers.
没有任何Sheppard中校
And they covered their tracks well.
他们还破坏了所有的跟踪痕迹
There's a good chance he was transported off-world
他很有可能已经被带到了其它的星球
so I've gathered the last gate addresses dialed.
所以我取到了最后一次拨出的星门地址
That should be helpful.
应该有用
But since the transmission which summoned us to the planet
不过既然诱使我们
was sent using a code we gave to the genii
是用某个我们送给Genii的身份码发出的
that will be our starting point
我们可以从这点开始着手调查
Are you going to ask the genii if they took sheppard?
你准备怎么做?
Yes, I am.
是的
So is this--
那么说这个…
yes, it is.
是的
Incoming wormhole.
有虫洞连入
We're receiving the new identification code.
收到新的身份识别码
Security teams, stand by.
守卫分队 准备好
Lower the shield.
放下护盾
Welcome, ladon.
欢迎 Ladon
I came as soon as IN what've you done with sheppard?
﹣我一接到消息马上就来了…
Ronon...
Ronon…
he is here as our guest.
他是我们的客人
How can I help?
有什么需要我帮忙的?
I didn't kill you last time, remember?
上次我没有杀你 还记得么?
You promised me points for that.
你向我保证过
Dammit.
该死
I should have killed him.
上次真该杀了他
You're wasting your breath.
你完全是在浪费力气
Didn't know I had company down here.
不知道在这里还有同伴呢
There is no escape.
没办法逃出去的
Yeah, well
是啊
prisons are like that.
监狱就是这样
Never stopped me before.
以前也没有关住过我
How long have you been down here?
你在那里呆了多久了?
Many years.
很多年了
How many is many? Five? Ten?
到底是多少年?五年?十年?
It no longer matters.
这已经不重要了
That many, huh?
那就是很多年了?
What did you do to get here?
你是怎么进来的?
I merely allowed myself
我只想让自己
to be captured alive.
被活捉
Same here.
我也是
Look, I've got people looking for me.
听着 有很多人正在找我
When they find me, maybe we can both--
等他们找到我时 我们就都可以…
Move
走
Where are we moving to?
我们要去哪里?
I kind of like it here.
我有点喜欢这里了
Commander kolya insists.
Kolya指挥官的命令
Oh, he insists?
噢 他的命令?
why didn't you just say so?
你干嘛不直说?
Pick him up.
把他带走
I'm sorry this is necessary
很抱歉 这是必要的措施
but under the circumstances, I'm sure you understand
在目前的形势下 希望你可以理解
I came here as a friend, dr. Weir. I hope to leave as one.
我是以朋友的名义来到这里的
We appreciate your concern for colonel sheppard.
非常感谢你对Sheppard中校的关心
Despite the fact that it was your incompetence that led to his capture.
尽管他的被抓
Rodney
Rodney
I'm sorry, but there is no disputing the fact
抱歉 不过事实不容争辩
that it was a code we provided the genii
的确是一个我们提供给Genii的身份码
that was used to lure us to that planet where we were ambushed.
诱使我们去了那个星球
Dr. Mckay is quite correct.
Mckay博士说得很对
You entrusted us with codes, and I allowed them to be stolen from us.
你们相信我们 把身份码交给我们
How and by whom is an ongoing investigation,
被谁偷的以及怎么偷的目前还在调查
but I must assume it was someone close to me.
不过很有可能就是我身边的人
Or this is part of your plans.
或者这就是你们计划的一部分
Excuse me?
抱歉?
It would not be the first time.
这已经不是第一次了
I say this rhetorically
我想问一句
since I should think it is obvious
很明白的道理
but if I were involved in this in any way
如果我牵涉其中
or if my intentions were anything less than honorable
或者我有这方面的企图
would I have come to atlantis?
那我为什么要来Atlantis?
With you, who knows?
你?谁知道呢!
All I know is my friend has been kidnappedNand you had something to do with it.
我所知道的就是我的朋友被抓走了
Which is why I have walked away from significant responsibilities
这也就是为什么我放下领导的担子
as leader of my people to come here and offer our help.
丢下我的人♥民♥到这里来帮助你们
Now, you can either let me do that
现在 你们可以让我帮忙
or you can continue to berate me for my mistake
也可以继续指责我的过失
The choice is yours
你们自己决定吧
Oh, we have more choices than that.N Ronon!
﹣我们还有其它选择
I see no reason to stay here if this is how I am to be treated.
如果这样对待我
Trust me, you're not goin' anywhere.
相信我 你哪里也去不了
Ronon, I understand how you feel.
Ronon 我明白你的感受
Believe me, I do.
相信我 我也一样
But we're going to deal with this my way.
可我要用自己的方式来解决这个问题
Let's continue this in my office...
去我的办公室继续谈吧…
privately.
私下里
It's been some time.
有些日子不见了
You must have really missed me to go through all this trouble.
费了这么大的周折
Nice harpoon, by the way.
顺便说一句 你的鱼叉真漂亮
To capture an extraordinary soldier takes extraordinary measures.
要抓住一名非凡的士兵
I'll take that as a compliment.
你这是在恭维我吧
As you should, colonel
你说对了 Colonel
just as you should understand this is not personal.
你也应该明白这不是
As soon as my goal is achieved, you'll be returned to atlantis.
只要我的目的达成
That simple, huh?
这么简单 啊?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
It's not a question of what I want.
这不是我想要什么的问题
It's a question of who.
而是谁想要的问题
I entrusted the idc codes you provided to two men in my government--
我将你们提供的身份识别码
my second minister, in the event of my death
副首相 我死后的接♥班♥人
and my personal assistant, cassel massan.
以及我的个人助理 Cassel Massan
I trust both of these men implicitly--
我非常相信这两个人…
Or rather, I did.
或者说 曾经是
Are both men now accounted for?N Yes.
﹣就是说这两个人要为此事负责?
In fact, they're in custody.
实际上 他们已经被关起来了
They're being questioned as we speak.
这会儿正在接受审问
Really?
真的?
Don't underestimate the importance of this alliance
不要低估我们之间这个同盟
between our two peoples to the genii, dr. Weir.
对Genii的重要性 Weir博士
In fact, when I heard the news, my first concern was--
事实上 当听到消息时
we have an unscheduled off-world activation!
计划外星门连接!
Identification code?
身份识别码?
None, but we're receiving an analog video signal.
没有 不过接收到模拟视频信♥号♥♥
Bring it up.
放出来
Dr. Weir, if you're receiving this, please respond.
Weir博士 如果你收到 请回话
Who the hell is he?
他到底是谁?
A genii military leader who once tried to seize atlantis.
Genii的军方首领
Ladon was a member of his strike team.
Ladon以前曾是他突击队中的一员
I do know you are there, doctor.
我知道你在那里 博士
The existence of atlantis is no secret among the genii.
对Genii人来说 Atlantis的存在
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表