That's brilliant, but we still need to get there.
真是聪明 可我们首先要抵达那里
And how do we do that without the Jumper?
可我们没有Jumper 怎么过去呢?
We're way behind schedule.
我们错过了联络时间
They're gonna send a rescue Jumper any minute now.
就会有一艘救援Jumper下来找我们的
Even if they've left already - I mean the *moment* we were overdue ...
即便是在我们错过联络时间的那一刻
No, they won't make it in time.
仍然无法及时赶到
How far is the cruiser?
巡洋舰有多远?
Um
嗯
less than a kilometre.
不到一公里
She swam that far?!
她游了这么远?
What *is* she?!
她是什么人啊!
A formidable enemy.
一个令人生畏的敌人
I have an idea.
我有办法了
I found these in the database when we first got here.
这是我们刚到的时候
They were used primarily to make repairs to the exterior of the station.
它们的主要用途是
Very cool!
真酷!
Yeah. You should be able to traverse the distance between here and the cruiser.
是的 你穿上它应该就可以
You mean *we*.
你指的是我们吧
yes, of course. We.
是的 当然 我们
This must be how she got in.
她一定是从这里进来的
Probably
也许吧
Alright. Let's get suited up.
好吧 我们穿上吧
Right.
好的
You're breathing too hard.
你呼吸得太急了
forgive me for being aware of exactly how much pressure is being exerted on this suit right now.
抱歉 我没法不想在潜水服外面
Just think of it as a walk on the beach
就当作我们是在海滩上散步
a beach that's about to explode.
一个就要爆♥炸♥的海滩
That's supposed to make me feel better?!
这样可以让我感觉好点?
No, it's supposed to make you walk faster.
不 这样可以让你走得快点
We're on the clock here.
我们在抢时间呢
This is Weir. How close are you?
我是Weir 你们还有多远?
Almost there
快到了
but we're runnin' out of time
可我们快没时间了
We may need Teyla to do her Kreskin act again.
需要Teyla再去试一次
I'd rather not have to.
我觉得没有必要
I think it could be much too dangerous for her.
这对她来说太危险了
So is exploding magma.
可把岩浆爆♥炸♥也很危险啊
I am walking as fast as I can.
这已经是我的最快速度了
How do we disarm the self-destruct?
我们怎样才能关掉自毁装置?
You won't survive the blast any more than we will.
如果我们被炸死 你也不能幸存
I can get the information we need.
我可以得到我们想知道的信息
If you are strong enough
如果你足够强大
you would have done so already.
早就已经做到了
I can feel how weak you are.
我可以感觉到你是多么的脆弱
We shall see who is stronger.
让我们看看谁更强大
Hey, that took too long.
花的时间太多了
Yeah, well
是 好吧
I probably won't be able to disarm the self- destruct in time anyway
也许不管怎样
so we're really not in a rush.
所以我们没必要赶忙
Why don't we find it first, and *then* you can be negative?
不如我们先把它找到
The ship is remarkably preserved.
这艘飞船保存得很好
You'd think after ten thousand years, she'd want to redecorate.
你以为过了一万年 她还想装♥修♥么?
I'm serious.
我是认真的
The hull damage is minimal. They probably just lost their main drive.
船壳损伤很小 也许只是引擎坏了
You're saying this thing is salvageable?
你是说这艘飞船还可以修好?
Hmm, I'd have to assess damage to primary systems
我必须先评估一下
but it's not completely out of the question.
可这完全是不可能的
Of course, you'd probably just go and blow it up
当然 也许你会把它炸掉
or slam it into a hive ship
或者将它撞向一艘母舰
or something, and all that work'd be for nothing.
或者其它什么 反正一切的工作
Tick, tick, tick.
时间 时间
This way.
这边
You are weakening.
你的意志正在减弱
Teyla, I think you should stop.
Teyla 我觉得你应该停下来了
My concentration slipped for just a moment.
我的注意力刚才分散了一小会儿
And in that moment, I could have crushed you with a single thought.
在那一小会儿 我只要一个念头
Perhaps next time, I will.
也许下一次 我会的
There isn't gonna *be* a next time.
不会再有下一次了
Elizabeth, I am fine.
Elizabeth 我没事
No, you're not.
不 你不是
I can see what this is doing to you.
我看得到它对你做了什么
Let's just give McKay a chance.
交给McKay吧
There it is.
到了
What?
怎么了?
I'm pretty sure this is the device
我相信就是这个装置
and I'm pretty sure it says we have less than half an hour.
而且我也知道剩下的时间
So turn it off.
马上关掉它
What does *that* mean?
怎么回事?
It's not accepting commands of any kind.
它不接受任何指令
There must be some kind of a command code that needs to be entered first.
肯定是要首先输入某种密♥码♥
Can you figure it out?
你可以查出来么?
Yes, well, command codes are usually quite simple
是的 一般来说密♥码♥都很简单
like the number one or the letter A
比如数字1和字母A
like, in Wraith, which would be, umm ...
对于幽灵来说 可能是…
Can you figure out the code or not?
你到底能不能查出这个密♥码♥?
No! Not if I stood here and tried for a million years
不行!假如可以让我试上一百万年…
and we have ...
可我们的时间…
just under a million years less than that
剩下不到一百万年
Elizabeth, you there?
Elizabeth 在么?
Any luck?
成功没有?
Negative
没有
If we don't get the command code in less than thirty minutes
我们没法在不到半个小时
we're dead.
我们死定了
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
I told you, Rodney has another idea.
跟你说过了 Rodney有其它办法
That may or may not succeed.
可那也许不能成功
There is only *one* way to be certain.
只有一种办法可以肯定
She said she would kill you next time.
她说了下一次就会杀了你
I will not let that happen.
我不会让这种事情发生的
No.
不行
We're gonna give them more time.
给他们更多时间吧
Ronon
Ronon
There's been an emergency in the Control Room. Doctor Weir needs your help.
控制室那边发生了紧急情况
What about her?
她怎么办?
I'll watch the prisoner.
我来看着
Hurry.
快点
Watch yourself.
当心
Are you fool enough to try again?
你不是蠢到还想试一次吧
I have very little to lose.
反正我也不会失去什么了
You're trying to hide something from me.
你在隐藏什么
There's been a development.
事情已经有所进展
Were you able to disarm the self-destruct device?
你们可以解除那个自毁装置了?
No
不行
but Rodney thinks if we can tie in a naqahdah generator
可是Rodney认为 如果我们能
he can still get the Wraith cruiser to fly.
就可以让那艘幽灵巡洋舰飞起来
After all these years?
即便是过了这么多年?
Yeah. The damage is superficial.
是的 损伤很小
The problem was the engines.
只是引擎出了故障
McKay's already restored power and I think
McKay已经恢复了能量供应
I can fly the ship to a safe distance.
我想我可以把那艘飞船飞到安全距离外
That's a suicide mission.
这是一次自杀行动
Well, if I can ditch the ship on the mainland
如果我把飞船降到大♥陆♥上
maybe I can get far enough away from the explosion
也许可以跑远些 躲开爆♥炸♥
I gotta go now.
我要走了
Wait
等等
Let me try again.
让我再试一次
If I can get her to give up her command code
如果我能让她交出密♥码♥
you won't have to risk it.
你就没必要冒险了
You're in no condition to do that.
你现在的状况 不适合这样做
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表