Kolya's late.
Kolya迟到了
That is not like him.
这可不像他
We haven't heard anything from ladon either.
我们也没有听到任何Ladon的消息
We will.
会的
Is it possible they were in on this from the beginning?
有没有可能他们一开始就是计划好的?
No. I don't think so.
不 我不这样认为
Why would ladon come here in the first place?
Ladon一开始会什么会来?
Throw us off the scent.
取得我们的信任
What kind of a plan would that be?
这算是个什么计划?
Genii
Genii
True
是啊
Either way, there must be a reason why kolya has not contacted us.
不管怎么说 Kolya没有联♥系♥我们
Perhaps he knew it would take colonel sheppard more time to recover.
也许他知道 Sheppard中校
None of us are saying what we're all thinking here.
我们这里所有人都言不由衷
No, rodney, we're not
不 Rodney 不是的
Tell kolya there's nobody around the gate.
告诉Kolya没有人在星门附近
Sounds like they're concentrating their search around the gate.
听上去他们在集中精力搜寻
They must think we knew where we were going.
他们一定在想我们知道怎样才能逃走
It was worth it...
值了…
if only to see the sky again.
只要能再次看到天空就很满足了
I got slightly higher expectations.
我还有更高一点的期望
My wound is deep.
我的伤很重
If I do not feed soon...
如果不能马上取食…
I will die.
我就会死
Buck up.
振作点
We got a deal, remember?
我们已经达成协议了 还记得么?
We both go home alive.
我们都要活着回家
And if we were to meet again in the future?
如果我们将来再见面呢?
What then?
怎么办?
All bets are off.
那就难说了
Then let us hope we do not meet again.
那就希望我们不要再见面
Try to get some sleep. I'll take the first watch.
睡一会儿吧 我来站上半夜的岗
I'm receiving the new genii idc along with the video feed.
接收到新的Genii身份识别码
Put it on the screen.
在屏幕上放出来
Are you receiving me?
有没有看到?
We were starting to get worried.
我们开始担心了
Yes, I'm sure you had doubts
是的 我知道你们心存疑虑
but the truth is, the interrogation took longer than I hoped.
不过事实是 审问过程比预料的要长
We've secured the location of kolya's base.NI'm forwarding you the dialing coordinates right now.
我们已经找到了Kolya基地的地址
Are you certain?
你肯定是?
Certain enough to send a full brigade through.
非常肯定 甚至可以派一个旅的人过去
It will take us an hour to marshall our forces.
我们需要一个小时来集结军队
I thought you might want that time.
我想你可能需要这段时间
What will we be up against?
我们应该派多少人去?
Nothing one of your cloaked jumpers and ronon couldn't handle.
一艘隐身的Jumper飞船再加上Ronon
I ask only that you leave kolya for my own forces to find.
我只要求你们把Kolya留给我的人
No promises.
不敢保证
I understand.
可以理解
All right, get a cloaked jumper and a team of marines.
好吧 准备好一艘隐身的Jumper
I'd like to reserve one of those seats for a member of the medical team.
我想作为医疗队的一员
Done
好的
And if you do find kolya...
如果你们找到Kolya…
no promises.
不敢保证
Exactly
很对
They're coming.
他们来了
The facility is straight ahead.
工事就在前面
We're detecting life signs on the surface, miles from the bunker.
探测到地面上有生命信♥号♥♥
How many?
多少人?
When it first came up, it was eight... then four...
最开始出现的时候是8个人…
I don't get it, now it's just two.
我搞不清楚 现在变成两个了
What's going on down there?
下面到底发生什么事了?
One of them is definitely sheppard.NHis subcutaneous transmitter is still broadcasting.
其中一个肯定是Sheppard
Could the other one be kolya?
另外那个人可能就是Kolya了?
Let's hope so.
但愿是
Land a hundred meters to the south of their position.
在他们以南一百米的地方着陆
Finish it
结束我的生命吧
As I told you
正如我跟你说过的
john sheppard...
John Sheppard…
there are many things about wraith
幽灵有很多事情
that you do not know.
你还不知道
Wait!
等等!
Leave him.
放了他
That's an order.
这是命令
I don't understand. We saw what he did to you.
我不明白
He just undid it.
他已经撤销了
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的武器
How is this possible?
这怎么可能?
Don't ask me.
别问我
The gift of life is reserved only for our most devout worshipers...
生命的恩赐
and our brothers.
以及我们的兄弟
I guess there's a lot about the wraith we don't know
我想的确有很多幽灵的事情
Sheppard gave me back my life.
Sheppard让我重获新生
I merely repaid the debt.
所以我要还清欠他的债
What debt? Are you kidding? He looks younger than he did before.
什么债?开玩笑吧?
What about kolya?
Kolya呢?
Kolya, this is sheppard.
Kolya 我是Sheppard
Kolya? I figured you'd run.
Kolya?我知道你会跑
Next time, I kill you on sight, you hear me?
下次再让我见到 肯定就会杀了你
Let's get off this rock.
我们离开这个星球吧
What about him?
他怎么办?
We had a deal, right?
我们有协议 是不是?
I did not truly expect you to honor it.
我并不是真的期望你会遵守
You didn't kill him.
你并没有杀死他
No, I didn'T.
是 我没有
Get him in the jumper. We'll drop him off somewhere.
把他搬到到Jumper飞船上去
Thanks for showing up.
谢谢你能来
Sheppard
Sheppard
I thought you...
我还以为你…
there's a lot you don't know about humans
有很多人类的事情你还不了解
I see.
明白了
Next time we meet?
下次再见面的时候
All bets are off.
那就难说了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表