Lucius, you can't say *anything* modestly!
Lucius 你没资格
I *saved* them.
我救了他们
A couple of months ago this bunch of ruffians come into town, start causing trouble.
几个月前 一伙流氓闯进镇子来制♥造♥麻烦
I beat `em up, I chase `em away,
我制♥服♥了他们 并把他们赶走了
and all of a sudden I'm the town hero.
接着突然之间 我就成为
They give me gifts;
他们送我礼品
the women are throwing themselves at me ...
而女人们更是直接投怀送抱…
It's like the old days, except better, because *now* they're not drugged.
的确跟以前一样 甚至更好
Hang on, hang on.
打住 打住
So *you* beat them up.
就是说 你打败了他们
Yes! Me!
是的!我!
I did!
是我♥干♥的!
How'd you manage that?
那你是怎么做到的?
It's not so hard ...
如果你刀枪不入
when you're invincible.
就不是很难了
I'm invincible.
我是无敌的
Right
是啊
Alright
好吧
Looks like this is gonna take some convincing.
是不是需要我证明一下
Let me see.
让我看看
Hey!
嗨!
Time for a demonstration.
展示的时候到了
What is he ...?
他想干什么…?
Let it go.
放手吧
Trust me. Trust me.
相信我 相信我
Oh, my God!
噢 天哪!
Hit me!
来打我吧
Don't!NC'mon.
﹣不要
I wouldn't! I'm telling you - don't.
我是不会的!跟你说了… 不要
See?
瞧?
Invincible.
无敌
I can't be vinced.
没人可以打到我
As it turns out,
发现之后
I had this personal shield all along.
我就一直佩戴着这个个人护盾
It was a gift from one of my many admirers back at the old village -
这是我原来那个村子中的
before I was forced to pack up and leave, thank you very much
当然是在我整理铺盖离开那里之前
Anyway, I didn't even know what it was until I went to Atlantis.
不管怎样 在去Atlantis之前
I perused some of the mission reports
直到我读到了一些任务报告
about the Ancient device that you guys discovered ...
其中介绍了你们发现的
You did an awful lot of perusing while you were on the base.
看来你在我们基地学会了很多东西啊
I peruse.
我很善于阅读
It's a gift.
这是我的天赋
Hey, sweetheart.
嗨 亲爱的
What'd you say you come by my place tonight ...?N No thanks.
﹣今晚到我家里来怎么样?
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I'm the town hero!
我是镇上的英雄!
That was ages ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Let me tell you something.
跟你们说吧
You're only as good as your last rescue.
救人之后 身上的光环很快就会消退
How is it that you're able to operate the Ancient technology without the ATA gene?
你身上没有古人的基因
Oh, that was easy.
噢 这很简单
All I had to do was find a guy with the gene,
我需要做的就是找一个
have him initiate the device.
让他启动这个装置
I mean, it took a long time but,
这个花费了很长时间
you know, once it was done, I could activate this thing any time I wanted.
可在那之后
Fascinating
有意思
You do know those things run out of juice eventually, don't you?
你知道这种东西
Come on -
拜托
these Ancient things last forever.
古人的这些东西
Look
好了
lunch is on me.
午餐我已经吃好了
I'm gonna go take a walk.
现在准备出去走走
If I don't see you before you leave,
要是我没有赶回来送你们
well, then, I'll just,
嗯 那么
uh, well, I'll talk to you later.
我们以后再谈吧
We're not going anywhere `til we get those test results.
在看到检验结果之前 我们是不会走的
Whatever you want.
随便你们
People to save.
还有人等着被解救呢
Well, what do you think?
你们怎么看?
Perhaps he's learned a lesson.
也许他的确汲取了教训
He's Lucius! Are you kidding me?
他可是Lucius!你不是开玩笑吧?
Well, he's made a lot of mistakes in the past, but
好吧 他过去的确是犯了一些错误
who hasn't?
可谁没有犯错呢?
Why are you looking at me?
干嘛看我?
Look, at least he's trying to do something good
你看 至少这次他想做些好事
in order to get people to like him this time.
从而让别人喜欢他
Well, I've completed my tests.
我已经完成了检验
Looks like Lucius is telling the truth.
看上去Lucius讲的是实话
No traces of the drug in his system. He's clean.
在他体内没有发现药物残留
That's our cue to leave.
那我们该走了
Woah-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, wait.
等等
Am I the only person here who thinks he is taking advantage of these poor people?
难道这里只有我一个人认为
C'mon, Rodney - you just want another crack at that shield.
拜托 Rodney
You're damned right I do!
你说对了 我的确很想
Look, it could come in extremely handy.
那个东西迟早会派上用场的
It's practically wasting it!
给他简直是浪费!
Where's Lucius?
Lucius到哪去了?
He went out for a stroll.
他出去散步了
He should be returning shortly.
不久以后应该就会回来
Well, whenever he gets back,
好吧 等他回来后
tell him we said goodbye.
告诉他 我们道别了
alright.
好的
I think we're makin' a mistake.
我想我们犯了个错误
Well, we'll have the Athosians keep an eye on everyone.
我们会让Athosian人关注这里
If anything gets out of control
一旦事情失去控制
we'll come back.
我们还会回来的
Drop your weapons or die where you stand.
放下武器 否则立刻打死你们
I said drop your weapons.
再说一遍 放下武器
We're not lookin' for a fight.
我们不是来找麻烦的
We're just passing through town.
只是路过这里
I've got two on my right and one straight dead ahead.
我来解决右边的两个
Two at twelve o'clock and one behind the fruit stand.
我解决12点方向的两个
If we act now,
如果现在行动
we risk injuring innocent villagers.
就可以伤到无辜的村民
And us! We risk injuring us!
还有我们!我们可能会受伤!
I can take my three out before they get a shot off.
我可以在他们开枪前
There may be others hidden where we cannot see.
也许还有人藏在了
It's your call.
听你的
Here's the thing:
听我说
if we all start shootin' at each other,
如果我们交火
somebody's bound to get hurt.
有人就会受伤
I can pretty much guarantee you'll be one of `em.
我敢保证 你也是其中的一个
Are you this hero we've heard rumours of?
你就是传说中的那个英雄?
No.
不是
Come here.
过来
Then lower your weapons.
那就放下武器
OK.
好的
Trust me on this one.
相信我
So where *is* this hero -
那个英雄在哪里?
one who'd surely stop us from emptying the town's coffers,
那个准备出来阻止我们
helping ourselves to its women,
我们就要尽情享受这里的女人
burning it to the ground once we're done?
然后再把这里烧得一干二净
So tell me -
告诉我
where is he?!
他在哪儿?
Where is this great hero who'd keep us
那个你们所尊崇的可以阻止我们
from destroying everything you hold dear?
毁掉一切大英雄在哪儿?
He's right here!
在这里!
For *I*
我
am the man you seek.
就是你们要找的那个人
Kill him!
杀了他!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表