Besides,is carpentry and clearing brush
另外 做木工和刷油漆
really the best use of your skills?
能够最大限度发挥你的才能么?
Get to the point.
直说吧
Come work with me.
跟我一起干吧
I understand your reluctance.
我明白 你们不太情愿
In the past,
在过去
the genii have hardly been the shining
Genii一直没有在这个星系中
beacon of hope in the galaxy.
留下闪光点
"In the past"?
"在过去"?
We are growing stronger every day,
我们每天都在变得更强
and we have a number of operations planned
而且我们还有很多种方案
that could seriously cripple the wraith.
可以在很大程度上削弱幽灵
What do you have in mind?
比如呢?
Well,I am,of course,reluctant to go into specific details here...
我不想在这里介绍行动的细节…
but suffice it to say the plans are dangerous
要说的是 这些方案都非常危险
and in need of your unique abilities.
需要你们独一无二的技能
We're not interested.
我们不感兴趣
Well,that's too bad,although not entirely surprising.
太糟糕了 虽然这在意料之中
Give it some time,ronon.
好好考虑一下吧 Ronon
I wonder how much joy
我很想知道当一个种豆子的农民
you'll find as a tava bean farmer.
你会得到多大快乐
I'm not going to start working for the genii.
我不会为Genii卖♥♥力
We would not be working for them,
我们不会为他们工作
merely with them.
跟他们一起工作都不行
Forget it.
算了吧
Since atlantis was returned to the ancestors,
既然Atlantis已经回归到古人的手里
the genii are the most powerful
Genii将会是反抗幽灵的
and organized group of humans fighting the wraith.
最强大的人类组织
The ancestors'll do something.
古人不会放手不管的
True...
是啊…
but they neither need nor
可他们不需要 而且也没有
have they requested our help.
请求过我们的帮助
The genii have.
可Genii却来请求过
I know that you are anxious to return to the fight,
我知道你很想回去战斗
but my people are farmers.
可我的人♥民♥都是农民
Maybe this isn't the place for me,then.
也许这里并不适合我
That smells great.
这个味道真好
Hope you saved some for us.
但愿给我们也留了点
It is wonderful to see you.
很高兴看到你们
All of you.
我们也是
And you. We missed that.
我们很想念那个
Whatever...
不管怎样…
that is.
就是这样
Something's wrong.
出什么事了
They emit a directional energy beam
它们会释放出一道能量光束
that disrupts the connection between nanites.
切断Nanite之间的联络
Not what i asked.
不是我想要的
yes,they work good.
是的 不过它们很有效
Good.
很好
So you need us because
你需要我们只是因为
we know our way around the city?
我们了解那个城市?
I need you because
我需要你是因为
you're part of our team.
你是我们小队的一部分
There may be hundreds of replicators
现在Atlantis中可能已经有
on atlantis by now.
几百个复♥制♥者了
We've got a plan.
我们已经有方案了
A good one.
一个很好的方案
I wouldn't ask you to come with us if I didn't think we could do it.
如果我们不可能成功
Also,general o'neill and richard woolsey were
我也不会到这里来请你们
both on atlantis when the replicators attacked.
在复♥制♥者进攻的时候
There is a chance
O'Neill将军和Woolsey还在Atlantis
they're still alive.
他们可能还活着
I'll be damned if I'm going to let a bunch
我可不会眼睁睁看着一群复♥制♥者
of replicators take our home away from us.
从我们手里夺走曾经的家园
So...
那么…
you with us?
你们愿意加入么?
Okay,I think I've loaded up the gdo.
我已经加载了"开锁器"
It'll lower the shield when we dial.
我们拨通星门之后 它就会取消护盾
Go for it.
出发吧
All right.
好的
Dialing atlantis.
拨号♥Atlantis
And...
然后…
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Activate the shield.
启动护盾
I can'T.
不行
That's confirmation.
已经确认了
Gate shield has been lowered.
星门的护盾已经被取消了
I hope this little plan of ours works.
希望我们的方案能够奏效
Yeah,you and me both.
是啊 我也希望
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表