but I don't understand why I wasn't told.
我只是不能理解 为什么没有告诉我
I told you of their plan because I believedNit was a viable way of--
我把他们的计划告诉给你
xxxxxx because you may prove to be useful,
你还活着只是因为你可能还有点用
but I fear, michael,
可我担心 Michael
that the lingering stench of what they'veNtransformed you into...
他们转变你之后
will never fade.
永远也不会消退
In approximately one hour, the wraith willNdrop out of hyperspace... here.
大概一小时之后
It's just outside of the pegasus galaxy.
正好位于飞马星座外
There they will pause for 15 hours.
它们将在此停留15小时
If daedalus and orion break orbitNon our current schedule,
如果Daedalus号♥和Orion号♥
they should be able to reach thoseNcoordinates in just under 14 hours,
它们将会在14小时之内
best possible speed.
以它们的最快速度
Narrow window.
可供行动的时间窗口很小
It's the only window, sir.NUnderstood.
﹣这是唯一的机会 长官
Now, the international oversight advisoryNwant you to brief them on this matter.
眼下 国际观察委员会
When would you like me to dial in again?
你想要我什么时候再拨号♥过来?
You misunderstand me.
你没听懂我的意思
I mean in person, and I mean right now.
我的意思是说亲自 马上
The president himselfNI can't just leave, not now.
﹣总统亲自…
I'm afraid that's not up to you.
我怕这个并不由你说了算
There is far too much going on hereNdoctor...
﹣这里需要做的事情太多了…
you've done all you're going to do for now.
你要做的事情已经全部做完了
I need you to step through that gate.
我要你穿过星门走过来
They're waiting for you in my briefing room.
他们都在报告厅等着你呢
Dr. Weir?
Weir博士?
I see.
知道了
Teyla...
Teyla…
we are waiting several teamsNto return from their missions.
我们还要等几个分队完成任务后
Once that happens,
完成后
I'd like to suspend all gate travelNtill this whole thing is over.
暂停所有的星门活动
Of course.
好的
And I'll need you to dial in onceNthe daedalus is ready to leave.
在Daedalus准备好出发时
I know what to do, elizabeth.
我知道该怎么做 Elizabeth
Of course you do.
当然 你知道
I will see you when you return.NThank you.
﹣我会等你回来
Welcome back to earth.NThank you, general.
﹣欢迎回到地球
It's wonderful to be here.NI can see that.
﹣很高兴来到这里
You know, I considered disobeying your order.
知道么 我原本想违抗你的命令
There wouldn't have been too muchNyou could do about it.
我想即便我这样做了
You made the right decision in coming.
你做出了正确的决定
We're in the middle of a crisis, general.
我们正处于危机之中 将军
This is absolutelyNdon't bite my head off, elizabeth.
﹣这完全是…
The recall order didn't come from me.
召回命令并不是我下的
Who it came from doesn't matter.
是谁下的这个命令并不要紧
What if I told you it cameNfrom the president?
如果我告诉你下命令的人是总统呢?
I wouldn't believe you.
我不相信
And you'd be right,Nbut in a couple of weeks,
真希望你是对的 不过几个星期之后
there could be aliens on our doorstepNdetermined to feed on the human race.
就会有外星种族闯进我们的大门
The president had no choice
总统别无选择
but to accedeNto the I.O.A.'S demand that you be brought back to explain yourself.
只有同意国际观察委员会的要求
So, what do they really want?
那他们到底想知道什么?
To point fingers, cover their asses...
指责别人 袒护自己…
I am honestly not sureNhow I will respond to that, sir.
老实说我真的不知道如何应对 长官
They're bureaucrats, elizabeth.
他们都是官僚主义者 Elizabeth
You'll have 'em for breakfast.
你会搞定他们的
There is work I must attend to.
我有事情要去做
Stand aside.
让开
Am I to sit quietly in my quarters?
难道要让我安静的呆在自己的房♥间里?
You know, these things are actuallyNquite comfortable.
事实上 这些东西还真舒服
Surprisingly warm, takes all the pressureNoff the spine...
令人惊奇的温暖
I suppose they're as good a place as anyNto witness the end of humanity as we know it.
在这个地方等待死亡还真不错
You're wasting your energy talking.
不要说了 你在浪费自己的力气
Okay, let's say a magic fairy comes downNand grants you one wish,
好吧 假设有一位仙女降临
and we break out?NThen what, huh?
然后我们从这里面出来了
We're still on a hive,
我们还是在一艘幽灵母舰里
we're still traveling through hyperspace,
还是在超空间中飞行
probably in the massive voidNbetween our two galaxies,
也许是在我们两个星系之间的广阔真空里
where there aren't even planets,Nlet alone stargates.
周围甚至连行星都没有 更别提星门了
What then, huh?
那又怎么样?啊?
Do we fly home on the wings of imagination?
我们展开想像的翅膀飞回家?
Is that what we do, ronon?NYou can sit here and die if you like,
﹣这就是我们要做的 Ronon?
but I'm not giving up.
我可不会放弃
Oh, fine. I will.NFine!
﹣哦 好 我会的
Okay.NTime to do some damage.
是时候搞一些破坏了
Ronon, rodney, can you hear me?
Ronon,Rodney 能听到么?
I know this is a long shot,Nbut if you can hear me, please respond.
我知道希望比较渺茫
I need to know your location.NGuys?
我想知道你们的位置 伙计们?
Colonel sheppard?NIs that you?
Sheppard中校?是你吗?
Who's this?NYou know me as michael.
﹣你是谁?
Sorry... I got the wrong number.
抱歉…看来我是打错电♥话♥了
Ronon and dr. Mckay are still alive.
Ronon和Mckay博士还活着
What are you going to do with them?
你准备这样处置他们?
If you want them to live, listen to me.
如果你想要他们活下去
I don't know how you got aboard,
我不知道你是怎么上船的
but if your friends are in pursuit,
不过如果你的朋友们还在追击之中
you need to disable these shipsNin order for them to reach us.
你就要打坏这些飞船
If you really want to help,Nwhy don't you just do that?
如果你真的想帮忙
They would know.NAren't you "they"?
﹣它们会知道的
Please believe me when I sayNI was as deceived as you were.
请相信我 我跟你一样 也是受骗者
Oh, I don't know.NI was pretty deceived.
噢 我不知道 我已经上过一回当了
It seems, colonel, that becauseNof what you did to me,
中校 由于你们对我所做的一切
the wraith no longer see meNas one of their own.
幽灵不再把我当成
Oh, that's why you want to help,
噢 这就是你寻求帮助的原因了?
because you don't feel welcome.
因为你并不受欢迎
We don't have time to discuss this.
我们没有时间来争论这些了
Sure we do.NI've got...
当然有 我…
a good three hours of air left.
在空中搭顺风车
Where are you?NOh, wouldn't you like to know.
﹣你在哪里?
I need to know what level you're onNso I can guide you from there.
我想知道你在哪一层
You mean trust you.
你是说让我相信你?
Are you in a position not to?NOh...
﹣你现在的境地 难道不需要人帮忙么?
I've got you right where I want you.
在需要你的时候 我会同你联♥系♥的
I doubt I will be allowedNto live much longer,
我很怀疑他们还能让我活多久
and yet I very much want to continue living.
而我现在很想继续活下去
If you want to survive as I do,
如果你跟我一样也想活下去的话
then I suggest you tell me where you are.
我建议你告诉我你现在在哪儿
I'm outside the hive in a 302Nabout to blast your ship.
我在你们母舰外面的一架302战机中
You still want to help?
你还想帮忙么?
Targeting the ventral hyperdriveNgenerators would be most effective.
袭击船身腹部的超光速引擎
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
我也是这样想的
Then I suggest you act nowNbefore you are discovered.
那我建议你在被发现之前立刻行动
The leader of the hive presented a scenarioNwhich made it seem we were under a time constraint.
幽灵母舰的首领制♥造♥出一个假象
xxxxxxxxxx
为了尽快解决问题
xxxxxxxxxNAnd played right into their hands.
﹣我们签署了协议
Yes.
是的
In fairness,
为了做到公平合理
dr. Weir kept us informed of every action they took along the way.
Weir博士将他们所采取的所有行动
And we supported her recommendations,NI know...
而我们支持过她的建议 这个我知道…
but clearly, we were not in possessionNof all of the facts.
不过老实说 我们并不是知晓所有的事实
Obviously, neither were we, ambassador.
事实上 我们都不知道 大使
So, what measures have you taken toNprevent the wraith from reaching earth?
那么 你采取了什么措施
I was coordinating a strike againstNthe hive ships when you recalled me.
你们召回我时 我正在组织一次
With what?
利用什么?
With everything we've got.NIs that wise?
﹣利用我们手中的所有力量
General landry has informed me
Landry将军已经告诉我了
that in light of fleet resourcesNcommitted to fighting the ori,
所有的舰队已经派去迎战Ori了
the weapons platform in antarctica,
由一对马克二型发电机提供能量的
powered by a pair of mark ii generators,
位于南极洲的武器平台
would be earth's only defense.
将会是地球唯一的防线
Now, I believe it would be far better to stop them
我认为眼下最好的办法就是
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表