学无止境
And live some more,hopefully.
希望可以活得更久一点
What about the failsafe device?NWhat kind of kill zone are we looking at?
用我们的保险装置如何?
Everything in a three-mile radius is toast.
三英里半径内 所有东西都会被烤熟
You're sure about that?NWe've got no margin for error here.
你确信?
The blast radius doesn't stop at three miles.
爆♥炸♥半径还不止3英里
What about the ones that are still human?
那些仍然保持人类状态的怎么办?
There's nothing we can do for them.
对他们我们无能为力
Well,I suppose we could not incinerate them.
希望我们不会把他们也烧焦
If michael got his memory back,
如果Michael已经恢复了记忆
they could all know aboutNatlantis by now and how to find earth.
它们应该知道了Atlantis
We can't take that chance.
我们别无选择
Once we get our people out, you set off the nuke.Nwe'll give you the signal,
一旦把我们的人救出
Carson...
Carson…
he's barely conscious.
他昏过去了
Did you find the others?
找到其他人没有?
They were fed on.NThere's not much of them left.
他们被吃了 没有剩下什么
Help me get him up.
帮我扶他起来
Aw,come on...
快啊…
rodney,come in.N What's happening?
﹣Rodney 回答
We've got carson.Morrison and his team are dead.NWe're heading back.
我们救出了Carson
We're clear.NLight it up.
我们飞出了爆♥炸♥范围 引爆吧
Understood.
明白
Failsafe detonation in three,two,
引爆倒计时 三 二
one...
一…
now you see what they really think of us.
现在你可以看到
I don't understand.
我不明白
The bomb is receiving a detonation signal.
这个炸♥弹♥收到了引爆信♥号♥♥
If I hadn't deactivated it...
要不是我解除了它…
we'd all be dead.
我们现在已经死了
I don't understand it.
我不明白
What happened?N You mean what didn't happen.
﹣发生什么了?
Are you telling me the bomb didn't go off?
你是说炸♥弹♥并没有爆♥炸♥?
They got to it.
它们找到了炸♥弹♥
We cannot leave the wraith hereNto be found by the hive.
我们不能把那些幽灵留在那里
Get back to work on those weapons,rodney.NWe're not going anywhere.
继续研究一下那些武器系统 Rodney
Should we search for the prisoner?
要不要去找找俘虏?
There's no point.NHe's been taken up to their ship by now.
没有意义 他已经被带到他们的飞船上了
In any case...
不管怎样…
he's served his purpose.
他已经没有用了
There's nothing left for us to do butNwait for our brothers to rescue us soon.
现在除了等待兄弟们来救我们
How you doing with the weapons?N We couldn't hit the side of a barn.
﹣武器系统进展怎么样?
Hive ships are 100 timesN a giant flying barn,we couldn't hit that.
﹣母舰可有100倍大…
﹣以移♥动♥物体为目标呢
I'm talking about on the planet.N Well,that I might be able to do.
﹣我说的是行星上的
Target the camp.N Wait just a minute.
﹣瞄准营地
We've had this discussion before,doc.NThere's no choice.
我们之前已经讨论过了 博士
We could go down in the jumper andNtake as many as possible.
我们可以坐Jumper飞船下去
We have no time.
没时间了
The other hive ship's going to be here any minute,Nand we won't survive a battle.
另外一艘母舰随时会来
It's my call.
这是我的命令
There's still over 100 men down thereNthat believe that we are their saviors.
下面仍然有超过100个人
They're about to become casualties of war.
就当他们是在战争中阵亡了
It has to be done.
必须这样做
Fire.
开火
It's the other hive!NWe're taking multiple hits!
是另外那艘母舰!我们中弹了!
What about the target?
目标情况如何?
It's hard to say for sure howNaccurate our fire has been.
很难说我们开火的精度有多高
Blanket the entire area.NWe can't afford a mistake.
地毯式攻击整片区域
Engines are offline!NWe're venting atmosphere!
引擎出故障了!船内空气正在泄露!
Power's about to fail!
能量也快用尽!
Report.N We've just about reached the planet,sir.
﹣报告情况
Drop usNout of hyperspace.
跳出超空间
It's debris from a hive ship,sir.
是母舰的残骸 长官
Life signs?
生命信♥号♥♥?
No,sir.
没有 长官
What about the planet?
行星上呢?
I'm not getting anything.
什么也没有
I see.
知道了
Daedalus,this is sheppard.NCome in.
Daedalus 我是Sheppard 回答
Sheppard,where the hell are you?
Sheppard 你在哪里?
Oh,right,sorry.
哦 对了 抱歉
We're picking up a jumper,sir.NFive life signs.
探测到一个Jumper飞船 长官
You got here in good time,colonel.NWe were looking at a long ride home.
你来得正是时候 上校
You're still not certain if any ofNthe wraith on the planet survived?
你仍然不能肯定
Not certain,no.
不能肯定 是的
My people were concerned aboutNtheir own survival at that time.
那个时候我的人只想到
Understandably.
可以理解
But of course it's my fault theyNwere in that position in the first place.
不过首先是我的错
If I had just disposed of those prisoners,Nnone of this would have happened.
如果我安排好那些战俘
Isn't that what you're going toNwrite in your report?
这个你准备写进报告么?
Quite the contrary,in fact.
事实上 正好相反
It was your decision to fire on theNcamp from orbit that eliminated the threat--
是你决定从轨道上向营地开火
at least we hope it was eliminated--Nand allowed your team to escape.
至少我们希望是消除了…
I didn't make that decision.
并不是我做出的这个决定
*****
可你会这么做
If,hypothetically,dr. Mckay had managed toNget the hive's subspace communicator working
假设Mckay博士可以让母舰的
and you'd been apprised of the situation...
而且你被告知了当前的状况…
well,I...NI might have.
好吧 我…我可能会
Close enough.N But that's not what happened.
﹣这就足够了
The I.O.A. Doesn't need to know that.
I.O.A.没必要知道这些
In fact,they don't want to know that.
事实上 他们也不想知道
You see,in my business,sometimes it's important notNto let inconvenient facts
在我所从事的这个行业中 有些时候
get in the way of the greater truth,
横梗于更伟大的“事实”之前
and the truth is...
而事实就是…
you should remain here,Nin charge of this expedition.
你应该留在这里
For the moment.
…暂时在这段时间内
Dial earth,please.
联络地球
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表