剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
和非法侵入私宅的罪名吗
and breaking and entering to your rap sheet?
我是受邀而来 警官
I was invited, Officer.
我是家人
I'm family.
其实
In fact...
我自己有钥匙
Got my own key.
从哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
克里斯蒂娜跟我越来越亲近
Cristina and I have been growing closer.
我们正在弥补失去的时间
We're making up for lost time.
我跟你说了离她远点
I told you to stay away from her.
她已经是大姑娘了
She's almost a grown woman.
她可以自己做决定
She can decide for herself,
老实说 她已经不再信任你了
and frankly, she doesn't trust you anymore.
我在给你机会 米格尔
I'm giving you a chance, Miguel.
放下我的枪
All right, put down my gun.
离开我家 拿着钱走
Get out of my house, and take the money.
开始新的生活
Okay, it's a new life.
我会把钱拿着
I'm taking the money,
但我不想要新的生活
but I don't want a new life.
我想要以前的生活
I want my old one.
我就从看望吉玛阿姨开启我的生活
And I'm starting by visiting Aunt Gemma.
不
No.
她不会告诉你这些的
She wouldn't have told you that.
克里斯蒂娜跟我也有我们自己的秘密
Cristina and I have our own little secrets too.
我在监狱里暗无天日地过了十年
Ten years I have rotted in that prison cell.
你真的以为一点钱就能把我打发走
Do you really think you can pay me to slink away
黑心钱就能洗掉你的罪恶吗
and wash away your sins with blood money?
我不会让你
I won't let you--
十年
Ten years!
这十年我一直在你的指令下生活
Ten years you have dictated how I live my life.
现在我要控制你的人生
Now I dictate how to live yours.
不
No.
我不再是过去那个受你控制的傻姑娘了
I'm not that same silly little girl you used to control--
可不是嘛
Oh, that's right.
你现在厉害了
You're a badass now, huh?
厉害到跟错误的人一起混
A badass who got mixed up with the wrong people.
脚踏联调局和邪门歪道两边
Caught between the FBI and some crooked friends,
可现在你只有孤身一人
and now you're all alone.
我不知道你以为自己知道什么
I don't know what you-- you think you know.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我了解你
I know you.
真正了解你的人只有我
I'm the only one who really knows you.
我了解你的每一面
All sides of you.
体贴入微
That caring,
幽默风趣
funny...
美丽大方是你在人前的形象
beautiful woman you let people see.
而实际上你就是个无情的贱♥人♥
And the ruthless bitch you are.
你的两面派 我都喜欢
And I love both of them.
我就是欲罢不能
Hell, I can't get enough.
不要 求你
No, please.
我们永世无法分开
We're bonded forever.
我们一起创造了那个美丽的小生命
We made that beautiful creature together.
聪明 热情
Smart, eager...
争强好胜
and feisty
跟她妈妈一样
like her mother.
同时又这么脆弱
Yet so fragile.
你要乖乖接受我对你做的一切
You're gonna take everything I give you
要表现出你乐在其中
and you're gonna act like you like it,
还得求我施舍更多
and you're gonna beg for more.
光惩罚你是不够的
And I'm not just gonna punish you.
我还要惩罚
I'm gonna punish
你的宝贝女儿
that precious little girl of yours.
不用哭
No need to cry.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表