剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
I like Nate a lot.
我非常喜欢奈特
This is a beautiful style on you. It's a beautiful style on me!
-你这个风格很好看 -是很好看
We always knew you had style, though.
我们一直知道你有风格
Yes, queen. Yes.
是的 女王 对
This is awesome. Thank you guys so much.
这太厉害了 非常感谢你们
You're so welcome!
不客气
I'm so happy for you. Thank you so much.
-我为你感到高兴 -谢谢
So happy for you.
我为你高兴
I can't wait to work out here because it looks amazing.
我等不及在这里健身 这看起来太棒了
Nathon!
奈特
Oh, my, look at my son!
看看我儿子
Look how proud she looks. Aww!
看她多骄傲
Welcome to Bodyrock Boot Camp!
欢迎来到磐石训练营
You look so wellgroomed! Aww!
你看起来很整洁
I love that look. But I like that hair off. Yes.
我喜欢那样子
I love how expressive she is. Moms notice every detail.
但我喜欢你把头发剪掉
Oh, this is wonder-- and
-我喜欢她的表达 -妈妈总是注意到所有细节
then there's room to walk around in here!
奇迹 现在这里有位置走动了
I like the look of the gym!
我喜欢健身房♥的样子
Wait a second. He has food in his refrigerator.
等等 他的冰箱里有食物
Hey, but looks so healthy.
嘿 但看起来很健康
This is the master room? Yeah, it's nice.
-这是主人房♥吗 -对 真漂亮
This is the master bedroom. Open.
-这是主卧室 -打开
So yeah. I got some competition now.
对 我现在有对手了
Ooh. Oh!
克里斯汀
Oh, Kristin! Hello!
你好
Hi.
嗨
Oh, wow!
哇
This... gold chains.
这条金链
Excuse me.
不好意思
Look how beautiful you look!
看看你现在多好看
She still likes him. There he is.
-她还喜欢他 -肯定的
She still likes him. Yes.
-她喜欢他 -对
Mom's over there looking like, "Girl."
妈妈在那边看着 女孩子
Uhhuh. I do clean up nice.
我确实打扫得很干净
And the front looks amazing.
前面看起来很棒
Wow! You wanna see my place?
-哇 -宝贝 你想看看其他地方吗
Yeah, take me to the bedroom.
对 带我去卧室看看
Did I say that out loud?
我是不是太大声了
And I-- oh!
我...
Oh, wow!
哇
Look at this!
看看这个
She's like, "I can sleep here."
她说 我可以睡在这
She's like, "I'm about to move over those speakers, honey.
我要搬开那些音箱
Put in my little jewelry box."
然后放上我的首饰盒
I want to say thank you so much.
我非常感谢你
You are my best friend,
你是我最好的朋友
and I really have appreciated
我非常欣赏
every single time that you've
你每次都
tried to break through to the possibilities
勇敢实现
that I've always dreamed of,
我一直梦想的那些可能
and I know that I can't do it on my own,
我知道我没法一个人完成
and I want you to be there with me, so I just...
希望你在我身边
Yeah, thank you.
对 谢谢
Oh! Okay!
好
Yes!
好
Allowing people in and asking for help is not a sign of weakness.
允许人们走进内心 寻求帮助 这并不是软弱的表现
That's accepting that you cannot do it all alone.
是接受你不能独♥立♥完成一切
Ask for the love and support from the people that surround you.
从身边人寻找爱和支持
I feel that this experience has lit a fire underneath me.
我觉得这段经历点燃了我内心的火焰
I feel like I am in attack mode,
我现在是攻击模式
and I'm not retreating.
我不会撤退
Fired up! Booyah!
-加油 -威武
Let's all say booyah!
我们一起喊威武
Booyah!
威武
He would have been such a good cheerleader. Oh.
他会是一个优秀的啦啦队长
Yeah, man.
对的
Wait, what's happening with this, Bobbers?
等等 这怎么回事 鲍比
I really wanted Nate to make the gym his own,
我想让奈特将健身房♥变成自己的东西
so I encouraged him to bring in some graffiti artists
我建议他找一些涂鸦艺术家
so he really feels like it's a part of him.
这样他才会觉得这是自己的一部分
So he can show his personality. That's awesome.
-展现他的个性 -那真是太棒了
Are you ever worried that your look is starting to wear you?
你有没有担心你的外表开始驾驭你
I always advise not to make drastic change on an impulse,
我总建议不要一时冲动 做出剧烈的改变
but if you've been feeling for some time
但如果你有所感觉一段时间了
that your look needs a little change, like me in this case,
你的外表需要一点改变 就像我一样
it could be time for you to make a little change.
可能是时候该做了
Bye, queen.
再见 女王
You've been fun.
你很有趣
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表