剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Free book bags! Free book bags!
免费书包 免费书包
Be the first in, last out
最早进 最晚出
Want to know who we're helping this week?
想知道这周主角是谁吗
Yeah!
想
We're helping Tyreek.
是泰瑞克
Hey, Tyreek.
嘿 泰瑞克
Yes!
好啊
Get your free book bags!
来拿免费书包
My name is Tyreek Wanamaker.
我叫做泰瑞克·沃纳梅克
I'm 27 years old, and I live in Fishtown in Philly.
27岁 住在费城菲什镇
Bro.
兄弟
I have always been told that I look like Snacks Harrison.
人们都说我长得像戴蒙·哈里森
Also Questlove.
奎斯特拉夫
If you're, like, a big black guy, I've been called them.
只要是大块头的黑人都会很像
"He was nominated by his boss and long-time mentor Christina
他是由老板和长♥期♥导师 克里斯蒂娜推荐的
and Tommy, his brother from another mother."
还有汤米 他的异母兄弟
You can't see the resemblance?
你看不到相似之处
We're obviously brothers.
明显是兄弟
We look damn near alike.
看起来太像了
Reek's by far one of the most lovable people I know.
瑞克是我所知的最讨人喜欢的人
He loves just helping people and helping the community.
他喜欢帮助人们 帮助社区
Thank you. No problem.
-谢谢 -没问题
I love to see other people happy.
我喜欢看到身边人开心
Growing up was rough,
我的成长过程不容易
and the people who were there for me made a huge impact,
支持我的人 对我有巨大的影响
and I want to make that same impact for other people.
我想对其他人也有这样的影响
Ooh, this is good. More volunteers.
这很好 有更多的志愿者
Currently I am working at Mighty Writers in West Philly,
现在我在非凡作家 费城西部的分店工作
teaching kids the art of the pen.
教孩子们写作
I met Tyreek ten years ago.
我10年前认识泰瑞克
He was a high school student where I was working.
他是我工作所在地的一名高中生
The dropout rate was 50%, but he beat the odds.
辍学率为50% 但他摆脱了厄运
"Tyreek was raised by a family friend Ruth,
泰瑞克是一个家里的朋友 露丝养大的
who kept him off the dangerous streets of North Philly
让他远离费城北部危险的街区
and focused him on attending college."
让他能专心学习 读大学
Thanks, Ruth.
谢谢了 露丝
I consider Ruth my mother.
我将露丝视作母亲
She's probably the most vibrant person that I have ever met.
她是我所知最有活力的人
Like, she was a professional pool player, and, like...
她是专业的台球手
Living with Ruth was...
和露丝一起生活
amazing.
真是很棒
Just felt like home.
就像在家里一样
But one day, we had an argument,
但有一天 我们吵架了
and... it changed my life.
这改变了我的人生
I moved back with my biological mom.
我搬回去和生母一起住
It wasn't an easy transition.
这个转变并不容易
And then my brother killed someone.
然后我的兄弟杀了人
And my mom was afraid
我妈担心
that people were going to come to retaliate.
有人会来报复
My family kind of dispersed,
我的家人四散
and I was basically out on the streets.
我又上街了
It was a struggle.
很纠结
I know he slept in vehicles, abandoned apartments.
我知道他睡在车里 或者是空房♥里
For a full year he slept in a shed.
在一个棚子睡了一整年
Wow.
哇
Not having that sense of security can really be hard on you.
没有安全感会很难过
During the time that I was homeless,
在我无家可归的日子
my friends helped me stay afloat.
我的朋友帮我渡过难关
They made sure I had clothes and food.
他们给我食物和衣服
They kept me alive.
让我活下去
Poverty could definitely make you do a lot of negative things,
穷则生恶
but he's always kept his head straight.
但他总是保持清醒
He was finally able to get an apartment,
他终于获得了一所公♥寓♥
and he's been stable for a little over a year.
已经稳定生活了一年多
He's really a remarkable guy,
真是了不起
but I'm not sure that he
但不知道
really feels proud of what he has accomplished.
他是不是自豪
I haven't felt like I've
我觉得自己
lived up to the standards that I set for myself,
没达到目标
but I finally got my own place,
但我总算不再流离失所
and now I want to have that sense of family back,
我希望有家的感觉
and the last time that I felt, like, that bond of family,
上一次我感受到家人的温暖
I was living with Ruth.
是和露丝一起生活
"This is our mission this week.
这是我们本周的任务
Let's help Tyreek show Ruth and himself
帮助泰瑞克向露丝和自己证明
that he's the man he's always known he could be."
他就是那个心中所愿成为的人
Yeah!
好
There's our gorgeous Mighty Writers.
那就是非凡作家
Each will be doing Mighty
你们都要在自己的地方
Writers comic book workshops in your spaces.
开漫画工作室
Okay.
好
We're here. Let's do this.
-我们到了 -来吧
Your role in MightyFest?
你在非凡节的角色是什么
I am just the muscle for Tyra.
我帮泰拉干重活
Hi. Hello!
-嗨 -你们好
Hi, thank you!
谢谢
Oh, my gosh!
噢 我的天
Tyreek! There you are.
泰瑞克 找到你了
Hey!
嘿
I'm Bobby. Nice to meet you.
我是鲍比 幸会
I'm Karamo. Nice to meet you.
我是卡拉莫 幸会
Who made the quiche? Christina.
-谁做的蛋派 -克里斯蒂娜
The nominator! Oh, my God!
-推荐人 -噢 我的天
So nice to meet you.
见到你真好
Thank you for coming in during our staff meeting.
我们正在开员工会议 感谢你们过来
Of course.
没问题
Tell us about what you guys do here overall.
跟我们说说 你们在做什么
Mighty Writers works with children, teaching writing,
非凡作家 教导孩子们写作技巧
not only as a tool to learn,
不只是学习的工具
but also as a tool for personal development.
还能实现个人发展
Yeah! I love that story! Yeah, yeah.
-好啊 我喜欢那故事 -对
I think the next step is for us to go see your place.
我们接下来要看看你住的地方
This is just great.
这真棒
I really hope you change
希望你能改变观点
your perspective on things and own what you got.
拥抱你有的东西
So, you want us to teach him to stop being so modest.
你希望我们叫他不要太谦虚
Easy!
很容易
Really? Can I take my quiche?
-真的 -我能拿蛋派吗
Yeah. Of course.
-好的 -当然了
Absolutely, take your quiche.
没问题 拿吧
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
So, Tyreek, is this your neighborhood? Do you live close by?
泰瑞克 这是你的社区吗 你住在附近
No, I live in Fishtown.
不是 我住在菲什镇
Tell us more.
多说点
So, I grew up in North Philly. Every house was a crack house.
我在费城北部长大 每间屋子都有毒品
Wow. Wow.
-哇 -哇
In our neighborhood,
在我们的社区
you see a lot of things growing up down there,
你看到很多东西在发展
but during high school, me and
但高中时
my friends decided that somebody in the community
我和朋友决定
needed to stop the complaining and do the work.
在社区的人应该不再抱怨 采取行动
Like, when we go out and we do street cleanings,
当我们出去打扫街道
it's not just to beautify the block,
不只是让街区更好看
but make sure that people know that,
是为了让人们知道
like, this is ours, you know?
这地方是我们的
How did that come about?
会怎么做
Randomly, we'd go out and just hand out food to the homeless.
我们时不时会出去把食物派发给流浪汉
And then it went on to becoming a big thing.
慢慢规模就变大了
Official. Yes.
-官方化 -对的
If every community got together and looked out for each other,
如果每个社区都团结起来
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表