剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Innuendo!
这是在影射
Nice job! Switch.
-做得好 -换我了
All right. Got this.
好的 我能行
Let's see how gentle you are with the meat.
看看你能握的多么轻柔
Stuff it tight, there you go. Nice technique.
灌紧一些 就像这样 很有技巧
It's like I've done this before.
感觉我以前做过一样
Turn, turn, you gotta help him.
转一下 你得帮他转
We're making our ancestors so proud right now.
我们现在太给老祖宗争光了
Great job. There.
干得好 好了
Holy...
我的...
This is really good, isn't it?
真美味 对吧
It's perfection. Mmm.
完美
I do have a vision of you making pierogis with your daughters.
我能够想象到 你和女儿们一起做波兰饺子
Like, you have a close-knit family.
你们是关系很紧密的家庭
You're an incredible mother.
你是个很了不起的母亲
My mom was very stand-offish. It was always hard.
我妈妈和我的关系有些僵持 那种感觉很难
I wanna be the opposite.
我想和她完全相反
You're doing your best to make sure that
你在尽最大努力以确保
your daughters don't have to experience what you went through.
你的女儿们不会经历 你曾经经历的一切
Yeah, like, that was my job.
是的 那就像是我的任务
But I do want the girls to leave,
但我也想让女儿们离开
even though part of me doesn't.
尽管我内心有一部分并不想
You need to be needed.
你需要"被需要"
They have to come back and need me for little things.
她们得回来找我 要我给她们做些小事
Yeah. Like laundry.
-嗯 -比如洗衣服
I'm the exact same way. I do it in my relationships as well.
我也是这样 我在感情关系中也是一样
I make sure the person needs me, so that they can never leave me.
我要确保那个人需要我 这样他们就不会离开我
I don't want John to leave me.
我不想让约翰离开我
I just don't want this to be a fairy tale and wake up,
我不想让这一切成为童话 然后有天醒来
and they'll all be gone.
他们都不见了
Jen is trying to deal with a terrible hand
詹妮弗在面对一个
that her and her family have been dealt.
她和她的家人都在经历的可怕现实
But she cannot forget who she is in all of this, either.
但在这一切之中 她也不能忘记自己
I have such a tremendous amount of respect
你对你丈夫和你女儿们的照顾
for the way you show up for your husband and your daughters.
让我对你怀有很大的敬意
I just don't want you to think that
我只是不想让你认为
you have to sacrifice who you are.
你必须要牺牲自己才行
Mmhmm. Know that you're deserving
你要知道 你值得拥有
of having that little Jen moment. Right.
-一点点自我时间 -嗯
That's important. If there was
-这很重要 -如果每一天
just a little bit more time in the day, that'd be perfect.
能再有多一点点时间就好了
Isn't that a bit of an excuse, though? Ha ha!
可这不也算是在找借口吗
The whole "I don't have enough time" Is a load of crap.
什么"我没有足够的时间"都是胡扯
Crap, yeah because--
胡扯 因为...
You would just find something else to clean up
即使有 你也会去找别的卫生来打扫
or something else to do for... yeah. Yes, exactly.
-或者别的事情做 是啊 -是 没错
You have daughters who think the world of you,
你的女儿们非常地崇拜你
who are able to help. Right.
-她们也能够帮忙 -对
And if the laundry sits for a day,
如果脏衣服一天没有洗
the laundry has to sit for a day.
那就留着不要洗
It'll sit for a day. They can get over it.
就留着不要洗 她们能忍♥受的
You're doing the most.
你已经做了很多了
I love being Polish. I do too.
-我很喜欢做波兰人 -我也是
So how's today been so far?
今天过得怎么样
Today has been awesome. Good.
-今天真的太棒了 -很好
This is absolutely gorgeous.
这里真的太美了
Right? Come on, there are birds chirping out here.
对吗 这边有小鸟在叫
Are we hiking? Because I'm gonna be--
我们要徒步登山吗 我会...
Does this body look like it exercises? No.
这个身体看起来 经常运动 不是
Actually, it does. Sister, you got a good body, okay?
还好啦 姐妹 你的身材还不错
But listen, I'm more of a sit down, get a beer, enjoy...
听着 我更喜欢坐下来 喝瓶啤酒 享受...
a house white. So whose great idea was this?
-一瓶白葡萄酒 -所以这又是谁的好主意
I want to take you out to nature to slow down,
我想带你来到大自然中慢下来
walk... Okay.
-散散步 -嗯
...find moments for yourself. Right.
-寻找一下你自己的时光 -很好
Do you get to do this at all?
你会这样休闲吗
I don't do this.
我不会
'Cause I don't make time for it, first of all.
因为首先我根本没时间
The other thing is, like,
另一个原因是
I don't like getting stuck in my head.
我不喜欢困在自己的脑海中
I don't like silence. I don't like being alone.
我不喜欢太安静的环境 不喜欢独自一人
Well, that makes sense. That's why you keep yourself in chaos.
说得通 所以你才过着这样混乱的生活
It's your way of really avoiding
这是你真正去避免...
the emotions,
情感
everything that's going on in your life.
还有生活中一切烦心事的方式
To, like, not focus on the inevitable.
你不去关注那些不可避免的事实
I don't want to lose him. Yeah.
-我不想失去他 -是的
And I don't have a choice.
可我没得选择
And to me, it's like the longest, drawn-out breakup.
对我来说 这就像是最漫长 最持久的一次分手
Because like nothing I can do to save him.
因为我做什么都救不了他
That's why you're trying to control everything else.
所以你才试图掌控生活中的一切
Her husband has ALS.
她的丈夫得了渐冻症
He is deteriorating in front of their eyes.
他就在她们的眼前慢慢恶化
So she's keeping herself mixed in this chaos
于是她让自己处于这种混乱之中
so she doesn't have to deal with her emotions
这样就不必去面对
and the fact that she can't control this.
情感 以及她无法掌控这件事的事实
You gotta be able to take the moment to stop and say,
你要能够暂停一下 然后说
"I'm releasing myself from all this chaos,
"我要从这些混乱中解放出来
so that way I can hear how you feel."
这样我才能够听到你的感受"
Talk to John more about how he's feeling.
多和约翰聊聊他的感受
You talk about how you're feeling.
你也聊聊你的感受
I know it's hard for you to be sitting in limbo, of like...
我知道处在这种前途未卜的境地很难 你会想
"Tomorrow does he get worse?"
"明天他会恶化吗 "
It's hard. Right.
-很辛苦 -是的
I know it's not the life that you thought was gonna happen,
我知道这和你曾经预想的生活不同
but he's still here today. Right.
-但他如今尚在人间 -是的
I just want ten years ago back.
我只想让十年前的生活回来
I want to do things me and John used to do.
我想做一些我和约翰曾经能做的事情
But he can't do them anymore.
但他再也做不了了
I don't want it to--
我不想...
I don't want it in the past.
我不想只回顾过去
Yeah. I want my future.
-是 -我想要未来
I know she feels utterly helpless.
我知道她感觉极度地无助
And it's stopping her from enjoying the present.
这让她无法享受当下的生活
Though this is not the life she expected,
尽管这并不是她期待的生活
she needs to enjoy the moments
她依然应该趁丈夫还在的时候
with her daughters and her husband while he's still here.
和老公还有女儿们一起享受当下
I love a metaphor. I don't know if you know that about me.
我不知道你是否了解 我这人喜欢隐喻
Okay.
好吧
This is a path.
这是一条路
You can look back on the path and say,
你可以回头望着这条路 然后说
"I walked that and it was fun."
"我走过了这条路 这一路很有趣"
It was.
是的
Wasn't it? Yes.
-不是吗 -是的
"I might not know what's going to be happening up there.
"我也许并不知道 那边的路会发生什么
But I do know that, that was excellent."
但我知道那一路真的很棒"
Can you say that?
你能说吗
That's beautiful.
那边的路很美
That's scary as hell.
那边的路很可怕
But I can do it. You can do it.
-但我能做到 -你能做到
I can do it.
我可以做到
You can definitely do it.
你绝对可以做到的
If you had to do a metaphor, could've done it with beer.
你非要做隐喻的话 可以用啤酒的
I got some more plants.
又一批植物运到了
I clearly can't fix everything for the Sweeneys.
显然 我无法解决斯威尼一家的所有问题
But from the comfortable living room,
但我可以把起居室变得更舒适
to decking out their patio
重新装♥修♥他们
that they love to spend so much time on,
最爱花时间消遣的庭院
it's all about Jennifer and John being together.
这都是为了詹妮弗和约翰能够在一起
This is our oasis, Jennifer.
这是我们的栖息地 詹妮弗
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表