剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Let me just see one last time. My God, you look good.
我的天 你看起来真棒
Look at that.
看看她
Slay all day! Bye.
-一直光彩照人 -再见
Raise those babies. Bye!
好好照顾孩子
Love you, girl!
再见
Thank you.
爱你 亲爱的
I'm on my way
谢谢
Hi, boys!
嗨 各位
Pizza! Pizza! Walter!
-披萨 -好 沃尔特
Pizza, pizza, pizza! I wish you got this excited over my food.
真希望你对我的食物这么兴奋
Yum.
好吃
A little homage to Lilly and Jon and Annabelle.
向莉莉 乔恩和安娜贝拉致敬
Can I do the honors today? Dr. Lilly!
-今天由我来主持吗 -莉莉医生
Come on. Thank you.
-来吧 -谢谢
All right, boys, let's watch this. Yay!
好了 各位 我们来看看吧
Hi, Walter.
嗨 沃尔特
Look at that dress!
看看那裙子
She looks incredible.
看起来棒极了
Gorgeous, darling.
很漂亮 亲爱的
Whoa.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mommy! Oh, my God. Hi!
嗨
Annabelle's the cutest!
安娜贝拉是最可爱的
Whoa! Whoa!
噢 哇
Oh, wow!
-有很多东西要消化 -对
He's got a lot to take in right now. Yeah, he has.
看起来很漂亮
You look amazing! Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
I missed you. I missed you, too.
-我想你 -我也是
Are you ready, Annabelle?
准备好了吗 安娜贝拉
Aww, look at her.
看看她
She's so happy in her space.
在自己的房♥间里很开心
She is so cute.
很可爱
Oh, my gosh, this is everything we wanted.
我的天 这就是我们想要的
Jon, look at this. Look, immediately to the horse.
-乔恩 看这个 -马上就开始玩马了
You want the bed?
你要床吗
Whoa! This is your bed, lovey.
哇 这是你的床 亲爱的
This is your bed.
这是你的床
It's a horsey.
这是一匹马
It is a horsey.
这是一匹马
Wow.
哇
I'm just stunned.
我都震惊了
This is like, we have a home now.
这就像 我们有家了
Like, a legit home. I know.
-一个正式的家 -我知道
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
What you got going here? I learned how to make pizza.
-你在这做什么 -我学会了怎么做披萨
Like, our whole life started together 'cause of pizza.
我们的人生因披萨而在一起
Pizza's such a fun, interactive way for families to connect.
披萨是一种有趣 互动的方式 能让家人之间加强联♥系♥
And although Annabelle's too young now,
虽然安娜贝拉现在还小
she can still watch her parents make it,
她仍然可以看着她父母做
and she can partake one day. Yeah.
直到某天她可以参与
Carbs always brought my family together, more than anything.
食物总能让我和家人欢聚 这是最重要的
It looks good.
看起来不错
It's fully cooked!
熟透了
First pizza together!
一起做的第一个披萨
Love it.
太喜欢了
She did it.
她做到了
They made their own first pizza.
他们一起做了第一个披萨
Pizza!
披萨
Put it on the pizza!
把它放在披萨上
Wanna do some mac and cheese? Uhhuh.
想做芝士通心粉吗
Yeah?
是吗
Lilly was so afraid
莉莉太担心
that she was always gonna be seen as not the fun parent.
自己似乎不是有趣的妈妈
And look at this, she's actually doing it.
看看这个 她真的做到了
She's having fun, she's playing.
她玩得很开心 她在玩
Annabelle loves her,
安娜贝拉爱她
and they obviously have such a gorgeous little connection.
很明显 她们之间有一种微妙的联♥系♥
Mommy. Yeah.
是的
Mommy's coming home from work, and you're running to Mommy.
妈妈下班回家 你跑向妈妈
Our Insecurities aren't realities, necessarily.
我们的不安全感不一定是真的
For sure.
当然
I feel like I'm not the same person.
我觉得我和原来不同了
I've learned so much.
我学到了很多
And they weren't trying to change, like...
他们没有试图改变...
who I am, you know? Yeah.
-我是谁 你明白吗 -是的
No, I love her essence. No, we saw you for who you are.
-不 我爱她的本质 -不 我们看到的是真实的你
But, dude, this hair.
但是 这头发
I know, that hair. Right?
-我知道 头发 -是吗
Mm-hmm. It looks really great. You look really great.
它看起来很棒 你很漂亮
Let's be real on that.
是真的
He's so in love with her.
他很爱她
So, tell me how great I look, though. What do you like about me?
说说我有多好 你喜欢我什么
Everything, always.
一切 永远
It's always been the same,
总是一样的
but, I mean, it's like... look at this.
但是 我意思是 看看这个
This is a massive shift compared to how she was at the start.
与刚开始的她相比 这是巨大的转变
At the start of the week,
这周开始
remember when we'd give her a compliment,
当我们称赞她的时候
she would look down, couldn't accept it? Oh, yes.
她有点低下头 无法接受
And now she's asking her husband, tell me what you love about me.
而现在她会问丈夫 告诉我你爱我什么
She wants to receive those compliments.
她想要得到赞美
We all want to receive those compliments. Yeah.
我们都想得到赞美
Wanna go to bed? Sure.
-要睡觉吗 -当然
In our new adult bedroom?
在新主卧室
Ooh, it's her first day of work. She was so nervous.
今天是她第一天上班 她有点紧张
I wonder what look she's gonna pull, honey.
我想知道她会选什么衣服 亲爱的
Her Artis brush and she putting it on perfectly.
阿蒂斯刷 她做得很好
She has the most beautiful face. Right.
-她的脸很好看 -对
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
I have so much pride right now.
我很自豪
Look how amazing she looks!
-做得好 -看她多漂亮
I love the little shrug at the end.
我喜欢最后那个耸肩
Bye, baby.
再见 宝贝
Oh, yeah. Kiss her goodbye.
噢 对 和她吻别
Okay. This hasn't made me cry in a second. This
好吧 我忍♥不住要哭了
is, like, really sweet.
这真是很甜蜜
Thank you.
谢谢
Be awesome.
好好加油
I learned that the things that Jon was always saying...
我发现乔恩经常说的话
might actually be true.
可能是真的
I am a good mother.
我是个好母亲
I am deserving of my accomplishments.
我的成就值得被赞赏
Now I feel ready.
现在我准备好了
I feel prepared. I feel confident.
我做好准备 我有信心
Hi, nice to meet you.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you. You too.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
And I know that I'll be able to do
我知道自己致力去实现的事情
what I have dedicated my life to do.
我有能力做好
Hi!
嗨
I'm Dr. Yi.
我是易医生
Hi, I'm Aiden.
嗨 我是艾登
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Is it cool if I check you out, real quick?
可以让我检查一下吗
Yeah.
好的
Is that all right? Okay. Yeah.
-这样可以吗 好的 -好的
You're old enough. I wanna ask permission.
你够大了 我想征得你的同意
It's your body, right?
这是你的身体 对吗
Good jo-- yeah. You better teach consent to the babies.
做得好 是的 要教孩子们什么是同意
Can you do two jumping jacks for me?
你能做两个开合跳吗
I'll do 'em with you.
我跟你一起做
Aww! She is fantastic.
她真是了不起
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表