剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Don and Yvonne. Mom and Dad.
唐和伊冯娜 爸爸妈妈
Wow. This is crazy.
-哇 -这真疯狂
Yeah.
对
Hi, darlin'. Hi. Hi, how are you?
-嗨 亲爱的 嗨 -嗨 你好吗
Oh, my God. I gave her her mom's haircut.
噢 我的天 我帮她剪了妈妈的发型
Look at you. Yeah.
-看看你 -对
And the shoes. I know.
-还有这鞋子 -我知道
I've never seen you wearing jeans that actually fit.
我从未看过你穿合身的牛仔裤
That's true. I know. And a clean shirt. At the same time.
-那确实是 -我知道 还有干净的衬衣 是一套的
Wow. You look awesome. Yeah.
-哇 你看起来很棒 -嗯
Oh, my gosh. Oh, man.
-噢 我的天 -噢
I love the way you can see into the kitchen from out there,
我喜欢能从外面看到厨房♥
but, like, it's functional. Yeah.
-而且还有功能 -对
Wait, and you made this? I made this. Yeah.
-等等 你做的吗 -是我做的
Whoa, really? Yeah.
-哇 真的吗 -对
Antoni taught me. Oh, my God.
-安东尼教我的 -噢 我的天
It looks great.
看起来很棒
Something you'd be really excited about,
有一些你会很兴奋的事情
I'm gonna start setting more boundaries for work.
我会安排好工作的边界
Oh, that's good. So I'm gonna work between these hours
-那很好 -我会在这些时间段工作
and then I'm gonna turn it off.
然后就抽离出来
Mm-hmm. Get it, girl.
明白了 孩子
Taking more time for myself and doing things that I love,
给自己留更多时间 做我喜欢做的事
other than Sunrise because you know that I love Sunrise a lot.
除了日出之外 因为你知道 我很喜欢日出的工作
Look at her little Mom eyes, she's like, so proud of her.
看看她妈妈的眼神 像在说 我为你骄傲
Yeah.
对
Do you feel less stressed?
你是不是没那么大压力了
I feel a little less stressed. Yes.
我觉得好点了
I feel less stressed.
没那么大压力了
That's really awesome. Yeah.
-那真是很好 -对
I know you guys are proud of me for my work,
我知道你们为我的工作感到骄傲
but I also want you to be proud
但我也希望你们会赞赏我
of me for how well I'm taking care of myself.
能好好照顾自己
No matter how busy you are,
无论你有多忙
there is a way to give yourself that self-care...
都应该照顾自己
Of course there is. ...and that nurturing you need.
-当然了 -呵护你的需要
If she wants to save the world, she's not gonna save the world
如果她太想要拯救世界 她就做不到
if she's not around to do it. Amen, Tanny.
-如果她没时间的话 -阿门 小谭
We're really proud of you. I'll see you for a run. Yeah.
-我们真的为你骄傲 -迟点见
Take it easy, Ab.
好好休息 艾比
Bye.
再见
It's so pretty!
真好看
These plants.
这些植物
Oh, my God. Hi.
-噢 我的天 -嗨
Your hair looks so cute.
你的头发看起来很可爱
Yes!
对
Wow!
哇
Hi. Wow, your hair looks great.
-嗨 -哇 你头发很漂亮
Abby.
艾比
Wow. What? Oh, my God.
-哇 什么 -噢 我的天
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
What? This is insane.
-什么 -真是疯了
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my God.
-天啊 -我的天
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
I mean, it looks completely refreshed and new, Bobby.
简直是焕然一新 鲍比
Abby cooked.
艾比做了菜
We know that I historically have had trouble with cooking.
我们都知道我在下厨上有困难
Growing moments. Right.
-成长时刻 -对
We're gonna treat it less as something that can be stressful
我们不要将这看作有压力的事情
and more as, like, a time to unwind.
而更像放松时刻
Right, you're supposed to enjoy cooking. Good job.
-做得好 -对 你应该享受下厨
And we have a dishwasher now.
现在有洗碗机了
Whoa! Gorgeous.
太棒了
The plums...
那个李子
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Look at you!
看看你
This table...
这张桌子
We can finally all eat together!
终于可以一起吃饭了
Everyone add their names to the wall if you haven't yet.
还没留名的 可以在墙上签名
Wow!
哇
This looks delicious. Great job, Abby. So good.
-这看起来很好吃 -做得好 艾比
Everyone!
各位
I just wanna thank Abby. Oh, my God.
我想感谢艾比 我的天
This girl is wearing a blouse?
她穿着一件衬衣
You can continue saving the world,
可以继续拯救世界
but you have to remember
但你要记得
the other parts of you that bring you joy.
身上其他部分也会带来快乐
I feel like there's no point fighting in a future
如果你不能享受当下
if you can't enjoy the present.
为未来抗争是没意义的
That's corny, but you know.
这很老土 但是...
The only way we're gonna move
我们继续前进的唯一方法
forward is by being authentically who we are.
就是做真正的自己
I appreciate you guys all so much.
我非常感谢你们
I just feel, like, so taken
我觉得和大家在这个团体
care of and in a community with you all.
你们都很照顾我
We all have a part to play in this fight against climate change,
在对抗气候变化上
and with people like Abby and the Sunrise Movement,
我们都贡献了力量 有艾比这样的人和日出运动
I know that this is a battle we can win.
我知道这场战斗我们能赢
We should all enjoy this delicious eggplant.
我们要好好享用美味的茄子
It's so good. It's really good.
很好 真的很好
If we all take baby steps together,
这如果我们都能前进一小步
we all take one huge step for the environment.
那就是为了改善环境的一大步
Toast to Abby!
敬艾比 好啊
The only way to save the world, save your community
唯一能拯救世界
is getting out there and voting.
拯救你的社区的方法就是出去投票
You have the power. Vote!
投票
Thanks to Abby for helping us change as well.
感谢艾比帮我们改变
Organic waste creates methane gas in our landfills,
有机废物在垃圾填埋场 产生甲烷气体
and our planet could use a lot less of that.
对我们的星球来说 越少越好
Composting is easy.
堆肥很容易
Plus, you could use it as fertilizer in your gardens.
你也可以在花♥园♥中用来作为肥料
Basic rule of thumb:
基本上
if it grew from the ground, it's compostable.
从地里长出的东西 都能堆肥
Eggshells are okay.
蛋壳可以
But most animal products, like meat, are not.
但大多数动物产品 像肉类就不行
That makes you happy, Walter. Huh? There you go.
开心了吧 沃尔特 给你
Walter, your farts are ruining the environment.
沃尔特 你的屁在破坏环境
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表