剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Basements usually worry mea little bit, but okay.
地下室通常让我... 有点担心 但还好
Oh, my. That's my closet.
-天啊 -这就是我的衣柜
This is it? This is it, yes.
-就这样 -就这样 是的
Oh, my gosh. It's not actually a closet.
噢 我的天
It's not even a clothing rack.
这其实不是衣柜 甚至不是衣架
It's a pipe!
就是一根管子
Oh, my.
天啊
This is what I wear to work. What are you doing for work?
-这是我穿去上班的 -你是做什么的
I'm a mortgage closer.
我是按揭经纪人
And where I'm working, we can dress business casual or casual.
我工作的地方 可以穿休闲商务装或者休闲装
But this isn't business casual or casual. This is activewear.
但这不是休闲商务装 也不是休闲装 这是运动服
I know, but I can get away with it, though.
我知道 但我可以将就
I don't want you to just get away with something.
我不希望你将就
I want you to feel good in what you wear.
你穿的衣服应该舒适自然
I'm gonna shock you with what I'm wearing for the wedding.
我在婚礼上穿的衣服会让你大吃一惊
I wanna see it, please. Okay. Yes.
-我想看看 -好的
Me and two of my brothers
我和两位兄弟
are gonna be wearing that for the wedding.
打算穿这个参加婚礼
Did you choose this, or did Haley choose this?
是你自己选的 还是海莉帮你选的
I chose it, because whenever we do anything as a family...
我选的 以前还是全家一起的时候
Yeah? Break out the kilt for it.
-真的 -我们穿苏格兰裙
I think the kilt's beautiful.
我觉得苏格兰裙很漂亮
What are you wearing on top? Is it a jacket or something?
你上面穿什么外套还是
I have this jacket that I'm gonna wear.
我打算穿这件外套
The only time I usually wear thisis in the wintertime,
我通常只在冬天穿这件
to funerals and stuff like that. Okay.
-参加葬礼之类 -好的
Kev!
凯文
I know. It's way too big.
我知道
I could fit in there with you. You're drowning in it, and...
太大了
Come on in! Bring it in. It's a bit warm for that.
可以把我和你都包在里面 你完全陷进去了
There's this common misconception,
-说吧 继续说 -有点太热了
when someone loses a bunch of weight,
有一个普遍的误解 当一个人减肥成功
that if they wear super baggy clothes,
要是穿起极其宽松的衣服
that shows how much weight they've lost.
就能展示他们减重多少
You did all the work of losing the weight
你费尽力气减肥
and then this puts it all back on.
这样又会恢复原来的样子
How do you want to feel on the wedding?
你想在婚礼上有什么感觉
It's an important day for you, too.
那天对你来说也很重要
I don't know. Basically more confident,
我不知道 我想更自信
that I can hold my head up high,
可以昂首挺胸
and smiling. Yeah.
-展露微笑 -对
And try not to cry walking her down the aisle.
陪她走红毯时忍♥着不哭
It's the kitchen. It's the living room.
这是厨房♥ 这是客厅
It's the... recliner room.
这是... 躺椅室
That's what--
这就是...
I have not decorated anything in this house,
除了我的躺椅
except for my recliners.
这房♥子我没做任何装饰
Maureen basically did everything else. Okay.
-其他都是莫林做的 -好的
What are you doing with your horsey? Can I ride with you?
你牵马干什么 我能跟你一起骑吗
Yeah, you can.
可以
Grow up!
成熟点
You're gonna break his Christmas stuff.
你们会搞坏他的圣诞节饰品
How would you like this home to function now for you?
你希望这个家现在有什么功能
Because this is your home now.
因为这是你的家
It's not Maureen's. It's not Haley's.
不是莫林的 也不是海莉的
How is it gonna work for Kevin?
对凯文来说要怎么用
I would like to brighten up this area,
我想让这个地方更明亮一点
'cause, like, it's just dreary and depressing.
因为太沉闷 太压抑
On the weekends,
周末的时候
do you wanna have Haley and her husband over
你想不想...
to cook and, like, have dinner?
让海莉和丈夫过来一起做饭 例如吃晚饭
If they're gonna cook for me, hey, no problem. I would love that.
如果他们帮我做饭 我很乐意
I'm cooking for myself all week.
我整个星期都自己做饭吃
What do you cook for yourself whenever you're here solo?
你一个人的时候做什么吃
My goto is something in the crockpot.
我喜欢用炖锅
Chicken and broccoli.
煮鸡肉和西兰花
So, you enjoy cooking? Yes, I do.
-你喜欢下厨 -是的
Now I have to learn how to just cook for one.
现在要学习怎样做一个份
Doing that with myselfis probably one of the hardest things.
对我来说 这可能是一件最难的事
'Cause cooking's how I connect with other people.
因为烹饪给了我跟别人交流的机会
I wanna cook for whoever.
我想为别人做饭
You wanna share it with somebody.
你想和别人分享
At the end of the week,
这个周末
you're gonna be hosting the rehearsal dinner
你要主持彩排晚宴
in your own backyard. Yes.
-在自己家的后院 -对
How many people? Forty people.
-多少人参加 -40人
My brother's making homemade seven cheese macaroni and cheese.
我哥哥要做七款奶酪做成的起司通心粉
That's intense, yeah. I'm in charge of everything else.
-真是重口味 -我负责其他事情
I have no idea what I'm gonna make, but I will figure it out.
我不知道要做什么 但我会想到的
I'm gonna help you with that challenge.
这个挑战让我来帮你
At the end of this week, your daughter's getting married.
这个周末你女儿就要结婚了
Are you ready for the first dance?
准备好跳第一支舞了吗
No.
没有
The fatherdaughter dance? No.
-父亲和女儿的舞 -没有
I don't know how to dance. Okay.
-我不会跳舞 -好的
But Haley, when she was in fifth grade,
但海莉五年级的时候
she was in a ballroom competition,
她参加了一个舞赛
so instead of her leading me, I had to learn to lead her.
所以我要学着去带舞
Aww. That's sweet.
真甜蜜
That's really cute. It is.
-很可爱 -是的
Think about that excitement,
想想那种兴奋
with allthe other feelings going on. Yes!
-还有其他的感觉 -对的
So, this is your daughter's wedding.
这是你女儿的婚礼
We are feeling good. We are feeling happy.
我们感觉很好 很快乐
Yeah! Oh--
是的
Yeah? Yes.
-是吗 -是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
好啊
Because we are kicking this wedding week off right.
因为婚礼前一周马上要开始了
Yeah!
对
Ever since Kevin's divorce, he's been stuck in limbo.
凯文离婚后
He has not moved on in any way.
他被困在过去 无法继续前进
He's still clearly dressing for the body that he used to have.
他还在按以前的体重穿衣
I need him to start to focus on his future life.
我希望他开始关注未来
He really just struggles with self-confidence,
他只是缺乏自信
so I wanted Kevin to realize there's a stronger look
我想让凯文意识到 强大的外表
that could give him more
会让他更有信心
confidence to reveal the beautiful man he is.
展现他的魅力
He's done nothing but people-please.
他只是在取悦他人
From his ex-wife to Haley,
从他前妻到海莉
he's never done anything to make that home for him,
他没有做过什么 让这个家属于他
so this week, I wanna make this home
所以这周 我要把这个家
all about Kevin.
变成凯文的家
Kevin is afraid to let go
凯文不敢放手
because he's scaredof losing his daughter,
因为他害怕失去女儿
but what he needs to
但他需要明白
realize is that just because something changes
变化
doesn't mean it's gone.
不代表消失
Making something special
特别的安排
for someone is such a beautiful act of love.
是充满爱的馈赠
I want him to surprise Haley
我想让他在彩排晚宴上
with the perfect meal for the rehearsal dinner.
用完美的菜式给海莉一个惊喜
Welcome to our loft.
欢迎来到我们的阁楼
Here you are, my dear.
给你 亲爱的
Cheers to you. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
And Haley.
敬海莉
And to Haley.
敬海莉
Speaking of Haley, she's wonderful.
说到海莉
I know she's wonderful.
她真的很棒
It's just everything coming up is just a lot to process.
眼前很多事让我满头包
And I'm still processing.
我还在处理
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表