剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Wait, what is this gorgeous moment?
等等 这华丽的一刻是什么
This is Macy Gray's album.
梅西·格雷的唱片
And it's for him.
是给他的
Maybe he's a producer.
可能他是个制♥作♥人
Nate, you've got money here you've never cashed.
奈特 你有不少钱但没拿来用
Your fridge is kind of empty, and your freezer is full.
冰箱很空 但冷藏室很满
There's some expired items in there. No.
-里面有很多过期的东西 -不会
When's the last time that
上一次在厨房♥
you prepared a whole meal in your own kitchen?
正经做饭是什么时候
I do eat inside of here, but it's the whole convenience thing.
我在这里做饭 都是很简单的东西
I have to say the cleanest thing in this whole room...
必须说整个房♥间最干净的东西
Is what? ...is that wall plaque
-是什么 -是墙上装着
with Macy Gray's album.
梅西·格雷唱片的饰板
And why is your name on it?
为什么上面有你名字
My sister is Macy Gray.
我姐姐是梅西·格雷
There's a point where I used to travel on the road with her
有段时间 我曾和她一起在路上旅行
until I decided I couldn't do it anymore.
直到我无法忍♥受
Do you sing also?
你也会唱歌♥吗
I do sing, yes. You do?
-我会唱歌♥ -是吗
Wait, what? This is a plot twist. Yeah.
-这是转折 -对
The personality you see now changes completely.
你看到的性格完全改变了
Yeah, KillerWhale's fun. It's...
对 杀人鲸很有趣
KillerWhale?
杀人鲸
Yeah. That's what we go by on stage. Oh.
那是我俩的艺名
Okay. I like that.
-好的 -我喜欢
Okay, come with me, let's take a look
好了 跟我来看一下
at your closet, dear. Tan, please be gentle.
-你的衣橱吧 -谭 温柔一点
You actually have a closet, but you've got all of this.
你有个衣橱 但都是这种东西
It's a lot of stuff in there. It's a lot, mate.
-这很多东西 -很多
What are you wearing on a date?
你约会时穿什么
What would I do on a date?
约会我会做什么
Well, tell me what you'd do
你约会一般做什么
on a date and then I wanna know what you'd wear.
我想知道你会穿什么衣服
I like a restaurant, like,
我喜欢餐厅
but not, like, too fancy of a restaurant.
但不是那种太豪华的
I love salsa.
我喜欢萨尔萨舞
You dance salsa?
你跳萨尔萨舞
I dance falsa. I dance fake salsa.
我跳的是假的那种
Can you show me?
能表演一下吗
You just kind of, you know, work it.
只需要动起来
Oh! Oh! Put your hand up, then turn around.
把手举起来 然后转身
Oh, nice. All right. You twirl, too! All right. I like that.
很好 好的 旋转 我喜欢这样
He's a sexy man.
他是个性感的男人
I feel like I could make a T-shirt look fly.
我能让T恤看起来很轻松
Trying to look more crisp. Yeah.
-想要更清爽 -对
It's not necessarily where I feel the most comfortable.
不一定是我感觉最舒服的地方
But now I'm 44 years old,
但我现在已经44岁了
so I don't want to get into this stuff,
不想纠结这些
but I'm not tied to anything here. Yeah.
-但我不是非得要这些 -好
Do you feel like you have to look a certain way
你会不会觉得你到了特定的年龄
because you've hit a certain age?
应该有特定的外形
I feel like there's pressure to look,
我觉得无论是外形
act, behave a certain way. Yeah.
-反应和行为都有压力 -对
I just want to look fly.
我只是想轻松点
Well, maybe there's a way of
也许在轻松和衣着得体之间
balancing fly and a more appropriately dressed Nate.
会有个平衡点
That doesn't mean you're getting rid of your essence.
这不代表我们要抛弃你的优点
That's what we're gonna do.
这就是我们本周要做的
We're gonna focus on you and get to the place
专注于你本身
that makes you feel more confident,
让你更自信
because I know that this is not your story.
因为我知道你不止如此
How did you envision this place being once you got it?
你拿到这的时候 有什么大志
This was, like,
这就是
my opportunity to create the Philadelphia that I wanted to see.
一次机会 创造我想要看到的费城
You know, people of all races,
不同种族 不同肤色 不同信仰的人
colors, creeds inside of space, like,
让他们能
for them to feel comfortable inside of the world of fitness.
在健身的世界里感到自在
I expected it to,
我希望是这样
you know, provide for me and be able to provide for others.
能够赚到钱 也能为其他人服务
The first of many gyms.
在众多健身房♥中 只有我们做到
And, you know, I look up, and all of a sudden I'm 44 years old.
突然间我发现自己已经44岁了
And then now I'm like, "Wait a minute.
然后我想…"等等
If I'm gonna go and accomplish this stuff, you know,
如果要去完成这件事
it should have happened ten years ago."
应该是在10年前"
And not having a person to
而不是现在
really bounce that kind of stuff off of,
还在考虑
it can be difficult.
挺难的
Has there ever been anyone
身边有没有人能听你
that you felt like you could talk to about
说说你的这些想法
what was going on in your mind?
上个女朋友克里斯汀 她大概是...
My last girlfriend Kristin, she's probably, you know,
了解我最深入的人
the person who's dug the deepest.
我这样听起来
This sounds to me like life overwhelmed you.
好像你的生活太沉重
Yeah. It's definitely frustrating.
对 确实很让人沮丧
I know we came in here like a force,
我知道我们不请自来
but we are here to support you 100%
但是我们是全身心地支持你
in you feeling comfortable, in you getting what you need.
让你能感觉自在 得到你所需要的
I'm ready to do it. Yeah?
-我准备好了 -是吗
Yeah. No, you gotta have a little bit more excitement than that.
对 你要更兴奋一点
Are you ready? You're a trainer.
你是个教练 准备好迎接这个星期了吗
Are you ready to get this week started?
我们来吧 来做吧
Let's go, let's do this! There we go!
来吧
Shirts off!
脱下衣服
One, two, three, Bodyrock.
一 二 三 磐石
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Bodyrock!
磐石
We're lunging out. Come on, we can lunge out.
-我们跨步离开 -来吧 可以的
Add a pulse at the bottom.
加个弹跳
We got it. Torso. Pulse it out.
-没问题 肢体 -跳出去
Go! Tight.
-来 -跟紧
I want Nate to keep the cool neighborhood vibe that he has,
我想让奈特保持很棒的邻里氛围
but as his neighborhood evolves,
但随着社区的发展
his business needs to be able to grow to stay there.
他的事业需要发展才能生存
Hair moving south or moving away,
三千烦恼丝 可能留不住
it's a tough subject,
这是很难的
but I want to show him there
但我想做给他看
can be a different way for him to be confident
有不同的方式能在外貌上
about the way that he looks.
让他保持自信
Let's embrace the beauty of what we get to be now.
要拥抱现在的美丽
Nate has so many clothes in his closet,
奈特衣橱里很多衣服
but none of them represent the person he wants to be.
但没有能帮助展现他理想形象的
If you're encouraging people to live their best lives,
如果你鼓励人们过最好的生活
I want to feel that from you also.
我也希望从你身上感受到
Nate knows exactly what he needs to be doing.
奈特知道他应该怎么做
He knows that he needs to be eating better.
他知道应该吃得更好
He wants this for himself, but he's not doing it.
他想要 但没有去做
Why isn't he doing it?
为什么不
I want to find out.
我想找到答案
He's not satisfied with where
他对于自己的处境并不满意
he is in his life or the success of the gym.
或者觉得健身房♥不成功
I want to show him,
我想展示给他看
"Your best days aren't behind you.
最好的日子不是过去
They're still in front of you."
是未来
So, this is West Philly.
这是费城西部
Yeah, we're on Baltimore Avenue. Okay.
-对 我们在巴尔的摩大街 -好的
It runs all the way from the
从郊区一直延伸到
suburbs into areas that are, you know, changing a lot.
变化很大的地区
There's, like, gentrification going on.
像是不断中产化
That's the word for the day.
这就是今天的主题
What's your perception of that?
有何看法
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表