剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Aww!
但谢谢你
You guys do have a lot of work to do.
你们有很多工作要做
We love you so much!
太爱你了
One last hug before we go. We love you.
-走之前我们拥抱一下 -我们爱你
Yes! Come here.
好 过来
I've not been given this much
从90年代初 玛丽亚·凯莉
life by an American entrepreneurial success story
那张集♥合♥了无数冠单的
since Mariah Carey's debut album in the early 90s
首张专辑之后 还没有一个美国企业家的
drawing together countless number one hits, honey.
成功故事 能让我如此感动
Bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
That's what this family's doing.
这家人就是这样
Working hard, serving up number one hits,
努力工作 奉上最美味的菜肴
and I can't wait to see the hit of this new restaurant.
我迫不及待想看到新餐馆大受欢迎
Bye! Love you! AdiцЁs!
再见 爱你 再见
Oh, this looks bomb.
噢 很赞
So I wanted to make some mango in Marcos' honor.
我想做些芒果来致敬马科斯
So good. I miss Marcos.
-太好了 -我想念马科斯
Let's see him. Yeah, let's see Marcos.
-让我们来看看吧 -对 看看马科斯
Walter, you've taken over!
沃尔特 你已经占了位置
Hi. Whoa!
-嗨 -哇
All right, let's do it.
好吧 我们开始
We've gone through a lot,
我们经历了很多
but we've always had faith that by working really hard,
但我们始终相信 只要努力工作
things will get better.
生活会变得更好
Do you remember when we were opening our first business
你还记得我们首次创业时
unable to speak English?
还不会说英语
And we have grown in that regard, we have learned.
我们在这方面有所成长 我们学会了
Now we have Marco's Fish & Alma's restaurant.
现在我们有马科斯鱼摊和艾玛餐馆
That's right.
没错
Oh, this is America,
这就是美国
and it's really gorgeous. It is.
-这真是太棒了 -是的
Oh, my gosh.
噢 我的天
We are still missing--
我们还欠...
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
Hi!
嘿 各位
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
You look so good.
你看起来很好
Her baby's home.
她的宝贝回家了
Now we are finally complete.
我们终于一家团聚
I've been thinking a lot, and I owe you guys an apology.
我想了很多 我该向你们道歉
I've been focused on growing
我一直专注于把生意做大
the business and overlooked our family.
但忽略了家庭
Providing for his family doesn't always mean monetarily.
供养家庭并不意味着只是金钱上的
We want some quality time. Yeah.
-我们需要有品质的时间 -是的
Also, Jennifer, I owe you an apology as well.
詹妮弗 我也应该向你道歉
What I learned this week is to dedicate more time to you
这周我学到的是 要花更多时间在你身上
and maybe that's what I've been missing with you.
也许这就是我一直错失的东西
That was my fault. We won't keep doing that.
那是我的错 我们以后不会了
And we'll keep moving forward.
我们会继续生活
I love you a lot. I love you.
-我很爱你 -我爱你
Though he's had the healing moment with his daughter privately,
虽然他私下和女儿达成了谅解
It was important for him to apologize in front of the family.
对他来说 能在家人面前道歉 这是很重要的
Agreed. I love you guys a lot.
-同意 -我很爱你们
I owe you guys a lot, so thank you for your sacrifice, too.
我非常爱你们 我亏欠你们很多 感谢你们的牺牲
Such an important thing for a kid to hear,
让孩子听到这么重要的事情
and it's only gonna make them respect their father all the more.
这只会让他们更加尊敬父亲
Who's gonna open the door?
谁去开门
Me!
我
Oh, my God. What?!
-噢 我的天 -什么
Oh, my God. What?
噢 我的天
Oh, my God. This is amazing.
这真是了不起
"Crazy grilled mango."
疯狂烤芒果
This fish is so nice.
这条鱼太好看了
The kitchen.
厨房♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
That space is beautiful, Bobby. Thank you.
-那地方真漂亮 鲍比 -谢谢
Cash register? Oh, my God!
-收银机吗 -噢 我的天
I've always dreamed of using one of these!
我一直想用这样的
That's huge for small business.
这对小本生意来说意义重大
Let's wash our hands and get to work.
洗手 然后开始干活吧
Working together! Yeah.
-一起干活 -好啊
Look at me all sniffly.
看看我 都感动抽噎了
Oh, people are gonna start arriving.
噢 客人要来了
Let's go, less talking.
来干活吧 别说了
Look at this! Family working together.
看看这个 全家人一起工作
I got this. Hey!
-我来吧 -嘿
Come in! Come in!
请进
Welcome. Welcome.
-欢迎 -欢迎
Oh, so beautiful.
噢 太漂亮了
Very good!
非常好
Wow. Love it.
哇 很喜欢这个
Welcome to Alma Del Mar!
欢迎来到海洋之魂
Hey, guys.
嘿 各位
Salmon burgers here.
这是三文鱼汉堡
We got crab chowder.
我们有蟹肉周打浓汤
You didn't tell me there was crab chowder in there,
你没告诉我这里有蟹肉周打浓汤
I would've gotten some to go.
我本来可以带点走的
Everybody!
各位
Crazy mango!
疯狂烤芒果
Hey, Mickel.
嘿 米克尔
He said don't help him. He knows his dad's recipe.
他说不用帮他 他知道爸爸的食谱
Oh! Yeah.
是的
His kids are so proud of him.
孩子们为他自豪
What do you think of this idea?
你觉得这个想法怎么样
Really good.
真的很好
I just got, like, very emotional because, like, it feels so good,
我非常激动 因为感觉很好
you know, like, being here.
身处其中的感觉
Hmm. This is your neighborhood. You were born here.
这是你的社区 你在这里出生
Your heart is here.
你的心在这里
Well, I know that now.
现在我知道了
I love you.
我爱你
I think that there are many
我认为还有很多家庭跟我们情况一样
other families in the same situation as ours.
来到这个国家
That came to this country to give our children a better life,
让孩子有更好的生活
but we neglect some important things.
但我们忽略了一些重要的事
I want to thank the team
我想感谢五人组 让我意识到
for teaching me that part of me that I'd lost
自己失去的那部分
and now have found again.
现在我又找回来了
I want to thank my family.
我想感谢我的家人
They've given me support.
他们给我支持
They've put in a lot of effort, mentally and physically.
他们付出了很多努力 无论是精神上和身体上
Yes! Yes!
对的
American culture is all together,
美国文化是紧密相连
no matter where you come from,
不管你来自哪里
as long as you come in peace.
只要你来的目的是好的
So, this is you guys!
这就是你们
Gracias.
谢谢
Bravo! What an important message.
多么重要的信息
Let's keep this party going!
我们继续派对吧
What Marcos has achieved is incredible.
马科斯的成就非常了不起
That American Dream definitely wasn't handed to him.
美国梦肯定不是唾手可得的
I love you lots. I love you, too.
-我非常爱你 -我也爱你
My hope for Marcos and his family is that they continue
我希望马科斯和他的家人
to stay a tight family unit.
能继续保持紧密的家庭关系
But to do that, they have
但要做到这点
to be able to communicate and hear each other.
他们彼此需要交流和倾听
Yes, move it!
对 动起来
Every single person out
每个人都有
there has something that they wanna accomplish.
自己想要完成的事情
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表