剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Can I open the curtain? Yes, you may.
-我能打开吗 -好的
Ooh! Come with me. Oh, my gosh.
-噢 我的天 -跟我来
Come with me. Okay.
跟我来 好的
We're gonna do a couple of little tweaks.
要做一些小调整
It's so good.
这很好
But there's a couple of things that are killing me.
但是 有几件事我不能接受
So, first of all... Okay.
-首先 -好的
The glasses, we're gonna do this instead.
眼镜 我们用这个代替
Okay...
好的
Glasses that are a little more killer.
眼镜换一个更酷炫的
Already better. Okay.
-这好点了 -好的
And then, can we take the hair out?
然后 我们把头发放下来
Sure. Okay. Thank you.
-当然 -好的 谢谢
I'll take those from you. Thank you, my dear.
我帮你拿着 谢谢 亲爱的
This isn't what I'm thinking for work.
这不是我认为工作场合穿的
This will look bomb for my date with my husband.
这用在和我丈夫约会倒是很赞
Okay. Yes, yes, yes.
-好的 -对
Wow, I look like a completely different person.
哇 我像是变了另一个人
Look at yourself!
看看自己
Insane. This is really amazing.
真是疯了 真是太美了
Are you still hating on your legs?
还对你的腿失望吗
They actually look pretty okay.
现在看起来还可以
That's the best you're gonna give me? They look gorgeous.
就这样吗 我觉得非常漂亮
Like, absolutely beautiful.
真是无与伦比
Aww, thanks.
噢 谢谢
You really struggle taking a compliment.
你不太能接受赞美
Yeah, I'm not very good at it.
是的 我不太擅长
It's all right, we'll build to that.
没关系 我们会努力去做的
Are you feeling yourself in this look?
感觉自己适合这个着装吗
I am.
适合
These are, like, the most...
这些是...
They are the most!
肯定是
...decked out shoes I've ever worn in my life.
这是我穿过的最华丽的鞋子
This is, like, boss bitch.
这就像 女强人
You know.. Yes! Dr. Boss Bitch.
-对 女强人医生 -你懂的
Dr. Boss Bitch, right here. Uhhuh.
医生女强人 就是这样
She looked fierce as fu--
看起来很棒
She looked commanding. She looked like a boss.
很有气势 像老板一样
You wouldn't say no to this person.
你不敢拒绝
This person looks like she could command a whole damn hospital.
看起来就像能号♥令整个医院一样
Oh, yes.
噢 是的
All right, come and show me.
好了 来给我看看
Ooh!
哇
You've got some really chic separates going on here.
你选了些别致的单品
Yeah.
对
So, if you were to just take this off,
如果你要脱掉这件衣服
Mmhmm. when you turn up to the hospital...
当你到医院的时候
I love that just as it is.
我喜欢这个样子
Like, you look super chic, but cool also. Right.
看起来很优雅 但也很酷
And still approachable... Cool.
还平易近人
...which I think is important in pediatrics.
对儿科医生很重要
Yeah, absolutely.
是的 当然
I just, I can't get over...
我只是 我还没习惯...
I just feel completely different.
感觉自己完全不同了
I don't wanna put my old clothes back on now.
不想再穿回旧衣服
That's so nice. That's how I feel.
-那太好了 -这就是我的感受
Now there's like a different standard.
现在有完全不同的标准
I'm gonna be like, "Would Tan let me wear this?"
我会想"谭会让我穿这个吗"
Do you know where we are? Do you know what this is?
你知道我们在哪里吗 你知道这是什么吗
Holy smokes! Nuh-uh.
天啊不是吧
Yeah.
是的
Pizzeria Beddia.
贝迪亚披萨店
Oh, my gosh.
噢 我的天
Just, like, the best pizza in America. No big deal.
美国最好的披萨店 没什么
Pizzeria Beddia is a staple in Philadelphia.
贝迪亚披萨店是费城的标志
It's one of the best places
品尝美味的番茄肉酱芝士披萨
to go for a beautiful red sauce cheese pie.
最佳地点之一
Hey, chef. Hi.
-嘿 主厨 -嗨
How are you? Great.
-你好吗 -很好
Lilly and Jon met over pizza.
莉莉和乔恩在披萨店认识的
And guess what. Annabelle likes pizza, too.
你知道吗安娜贝拉也喜欢吃披萨
Could you please maybe teach us how to make a pizza?
你能教我们怎么做披萨吗
And then we're gonna take over your kitchen, okay?
我们要借用你的厨房♥
I love it. Let's go. Awesome. After you.
-没问题 来吧 -你先请
This is a no-brainer.
这显而易见
We're making pizza.
我们要做披萨
Flip the dough into the flour.
把面团放进面粉里
I'm gonna cover it on top also.
还要用面粉盖住
Ahh.
本周早些时候 有一个盒装披萨
Earlier this week, there was a boxed pizza sitting
放在被忽略的烤箱上
on top of the oven that was neglected. That was sad.
感觉很悲伤
Now we're taking the same thing, pizza, and making it ourselves.
现在要亲手做披萨
Just roll your hands, okay?
用手交替 明白吗
You're letting gravity do most of the work.
让重力发挥效果
This is gonna be the tricky part. Yeah, correct.
-这比较麻烦 -对 正确
It's incredible how much more joy you can get
难以置信的是 你会感到更快乐
because you build a memory of what it was like
因为你会收获一个回忆
actually creating that from scratch.
从头开始做某件事
And from here, we're just going in the oven.
然后我们放进烤箱
Awesome.
太棒了
Probably gonna cook closer to 15 minutes,
大概要烤15分钟
but it's still quicker than a delivery order, you know?
但还是比外卖♥♥送餐快 对吗
And, like, way tastier.
而且更美味
And you can be proud of it.
你会为此感到自豪
It's something you can make,
-这是你可以做的 知道吗 -这会更有意义
you know? -It's so much more meaningful.
-完全同意 -对
Totally. Yeah.
轮到我们 你准备好了吗
Now it's our turn. You ready? Let's try.
我们来试试
Thank you, chef.
谢谢 主厨
Thank you so much. Of course.
-非常感谢你 -当然
Okay. And now we start from the center...
我们从中间开始...
From the center. Ooh, bubbles!
从中间
So your dad took care of this part...
哦 泡泡
Yes, I did more like the... ...at your pizzeria?
这部分是你♥爸♥负责做
customer interaction, manager...
是的 我更喜欢...
You did the meeting-Jon part.
和顾客互动 经理...
I did the meeting-my-future-husband thing.
你做了遇见乔恩那部分
So, this is the part where
我做了遇见未来老公那部分
we're basically gonna put it on the top part of our hand.
接下来就是将面团放到指尖上
Annabelle's gonna be so good at this.
安娜贝拉会很擅长这个
There's gonna be flour everywhere.
会到处都是面粉
I know you're so busy with your work,
我知道你工作很忙
but Jon can make the dough
但乔恩可以在前一晚...
the day before, and then you take on the next step.
准备面团 你负责后面的部分
Oh, my gosh! It's such a symbol for raising Annabelle.
-我想... -噢 天
He took care of the first few years,
这是养育安娜贝拉的标志
and now you're gonna be taking over with your new job
最初几年由他照顾
and the days that you have.
现在你要接手新工作 还有生活
Pizza as a metaphor for our life.
披萨象征我们的生活
I love it. Totally.
-我超爱 -没错
Okay, so now we're ready for our sauce.
好了 现在我们准备肉酱
I think you just pour it out...
就这样倒出来
and then spread it around.
然后摊开铺满
When's the last time you cooked like this?
你上次这样做饭是什么时候
Oh, my gosh, um...
噢 我的天 嗯...
It looks good on you, I have to say.
我必须说 你看起来做得不错
I can't even remember.
我都不记得了
That's really sad.
真伤感
I can't even remember the last time I cooked like this.
我都不记得 上次这样做饭是什么时候
This is really fun.
真的很有趣
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表