剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
So is this working for you, wearing your lock sock every day?
你每天都戴头巾 有用吗
I'm not gonna lie. I need a change. I need to switch that up.
我不骗你 我需要改变 要换掉
I'm not happy with hiding myself.
我不喜欢隐藏自己
You know, I think hair loss can cause a lot of shame,
掉发会让人感到羞愧
and men don't know how to talk about, like,
男人不知道怎样谈及
beauty-related or cosmetic-related issues as much.
与美容或化妆相关的问题
But you're not going through anything to be ashamed of
但你不会经历任何让你羞愧
or to be embarrassed about.
或是尴尬的事情
And you're actually being very brave.
你真的是很勇敢
Also, full disclosure, I have
坦白说
not worked with dreadlocks since hair school.
从美发学校毕业后我就没处理过脏辫了
We're gonna, like, triple-team our gorgeous look
我们要好好整饰外形
and find our gorgeous way forward.
美美地过日子
It is scary sometimes to
改变我们的外表 接受新东西
change our look and to evolve into something new.
有时是挺吓人的
So this is our gorgeous little baby dream team.
这就是我们漂亮的小宝贝梦之队
But it is okay to feel nervous about it,
紧张是正常的
and it's okay to take that leap of faith
敢于冒险
and throw that sand down like Indiana Jones,
像印第安纳琼斯那样纵身一跃
honey, and take that jump.
也是可以的
Let's just look at it together. Yeah, let's take a peek.
-一起看看吧 -对 看看
All right, if you're not comfortable
好的 如果你
with wearing your hair out anymore,
不想再磨损发质
now could be the time to change it.
现在是时候作出改变
And if it's keeping you from feeling more beautiful,
如果这让你觉得自己不再好看
this isn't what you need right now.
那就表示你不需要了
You should just show more of your face,
你应该多展示脸
more of your beautiful face.
你的脸很好看
All right.
好的
Sometimes when a person cuts off their locks,
有时当人剪掉头发
it can be a little challenging.
会是一点挑战
So I did bring you a jar,
我给你带了一个罐子
so that if you like, you can keep some of your locks.
如果你喜欢 可以保存你的头发
And in here I just placed a couple of things.
这里我放了一些东西
Sage, just for clarity.
鼠尾草代表清晰
Black obsidian for strength,
黑曜石给予力量
aquamarine for patience
海蓝宝石给予耐心
and then two cowrie shells just for wealth,
两个玛瑙贝壳给予财富
to just kind of increase you in your journey.
让你的旅程变得丰盈
I love that so much.
我非常喜欢
Do you want to hold my little baby hand, or do you got this?
你想要握住我的小手 还是你觉得没问题
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
I'm ready.
我准备好了
This has been a long time in the making. It's gonna look
-这已经酝酿了很久 -这看起来...
Okay, Jerry, let's do this.
好了 杰里 来吧
Gorge.
很好
Oh, boy.
噢
The hard part's over! Yeah.
-最难的结束了 -对
Yes, king!
好了 国王
Let's do it. Let's start that beauty montage.
我们来吧 做点漂亮的组合
New experiences.
新的体验
Oh, your skin is so beautiful.
你的皮肤真美
How you doing? Feels good.
-你感觉如何 -很好
Trusting the process.
信任这个过程
That's not how you're
你不该
supposed to sit in a skirt. I'm just saying.
这样穿裙子
When it's long, you can totally go like this as a lady.
如果长的话 可以像女士一样
It's really, like, high fashion. You know?
真的 就像高级时装
When we go through big changes, it's important to remember
当我们经历重大改变 重要的是记得
that there's more things we can
还有很多事可以做
do even if we don't have our hair routine to do.
即使没有头发的程序
What are you doing now? Tinting your hairline a little.
-你在做什么 好奇问问 -把发际线染一下
So for, like, the "Confidence"
信心这部分 他没法通过头发
That he's gonna be not having with his hair,
但我们可以帮他做面部美容
we're gonna give it to him by serving face.
噢 我的天 你看起来很棒 好的
Oh, my God, you look amazing.
准备好看看新的自己吗
Okay, are you ready to see the new you?
我很紧张
I'm nervous. Okay.
好的
Oh, my goodness, wow!
噢 我的天 哇
Look at you.
看看你
That's crazy.
真是疯了
Do you wanna get all up in it and look a little closer?
你想起来靠近点看吗
You're literally giving me confidence.
你真的是给了我自信
I'm seeing it in your shoulders.
我在你的肩膀上看到了
You're feeling it!
你可以感受到
Look at how handsome you look!
看看现在多帅气
Mind blown.
快疯了
Onward and upward.
奋勇直前
Onward and upward. Yeah, man. Thanks a lot.
奋勇直前 非常感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, they're here!
他们来了
Hi!
嗨
Oh, guys!
-好的 -你们好
Are you ready? There's a step, there's a curb.
-准备好吗 -这里有台阶
Almost. Brace yourself.
这有台阶 有路缘
Here we go.
差不多了 准备好
Oh, it's bright. Oh. It sure is.
来了
Booyah!
很亮
Painted the whole exterior,
粉刷了整个外墙
painted this white so your sign pops.
涂成白色 突出你的标志
Oh, wow, I didn't even know wow!
哇 我都不知道
Doesn't it look gorge?
是不是很漂亮
It looks dope.
简直太棒了
We should get out of the heat. Yes!
-我们进去吧 -对
All right. Three, two, one!
-好了 -三 二 一
Holy moly. What?
老天
Oh. Okay.
什么
All right.
好的
We got lockers in the back.
后面有储物柜
Gorgeous lockers.
漂亮的储物柜
Got more graffiti on the wall. Look how clean it is.
-墙上有更多涂鸦 -看现在多干净
I wanted to give you a nice, clean slate
我想给你一个好看 干净的环境
because I know you'll wanna add more to it.
因为我知道你会想增加更多东西
So I gave it black and white,
所以只选了黑白色
added some color over there,
那边更多色彩
and then you can go crazy everywhere else.
可以在任何地方发挥
I'm very appreciative.
非常感谢
Like, I needed this. I needed it to be cleaned up.
我需要这些 需要清洁干净
I need to be taking it down to the bare bones.
我需要进行到底
Just the way I do things.
像我做事的作风
I'ma put my stamp on it, no matter what. And I want you to.
-不管怎样 我都要留下印记 -我也很期待
Honestly, thank you. Thank you so much.
老实说 谢谢 非常感谢
This is gonna be the flyest gym in America.
这会是全美最轻松的健身房♥
You ready to see more?
-你还要再看看吗 -来吧
What?
什么
Whoa! That's crazy. Right?
-太疯狂了 -对吗
Oh, my goodness! It looks nice in here.
-噢 我的天 -这里好漂亮
No more covering it up. I love it.
-不用再遮掩 -我喜欢
You know what I love?
你知道我喜欢什么
Making sure that when you have a small space,
让你有个小空间 你有很多漂亮 感觉的...
you have a lot of nice, clean,
垂直线条
vertical lines, so doing a cabinet door with drawers inside...
一个里面有抽屉的橱柜门
Ooh! makes your kitchen look cleaner.
让你的厨房♥看起来更整洁
This is a game changer for me.
这对我很重大
More than anything, being able to
和其他东西相比
actually prepare a meal will change my entire life.
能够好好做饭 会改变我整个人生
I'm, like, really excited.
我很兴奋
I can invite someone over to dinner, lunch.
可以请人来吃饭
I'd love to invite Kristin over.
我想请克里斯汀过来
She's given me plenty of meals in my day. Aww!
以前她经常帮我做饭
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表