剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
put own stamp on it. Yeah. Yeah.
-留下你自己的印记 -对
What has prevented you from kind of doing that?
是什么阻止你这样
Money.
钱
I get that. So, a little background.
我明白 说点背景
Mmhmm. I've been homeless. I've lived in my car.
我曾经无家可归 我住在车里
I've couch surfed till I've almost drowned.
我也在沙发睡了很长时间
Like, this year is the first time
今年是第一次
I'm able to worry about more things than just, like, survival.
不用担心活下去 我可以考虑其他事
I'm really proud of Tyreek.
我真的很为泰瑞克骄傲
He's pulled himself up out of being homeless, and now
他摆脱了无家可归的困境
he finally can take control of his own future.
现在终于能掌控未来
Are you able to save now? Do you have a bank account?
你可以存钱吗 有银行账户吗
And I ask that because I didn't used to, either.
我这样问是因为 我以前也没有
So I don't have a bank account. Okay.
-我没银行账户 -好的
I went to the bank to start an account,
我去银行开户
and they told me that there
但他们说
was something wrong with my Social Security card.
我社保卡有问题
I used to keep my Social Security card in my wallet
我之前把社保卡放在钱包
because I was always bouncing around,
因为我总是到处去
and I lost my wallet before,
以前也丢过钱包
so what I think happened is
我想大概是
somebody's been using my Social Security card.
有人用过我的社保卡
I'm so calmed By baby blue walls and guitars 285 00:12: 00:12:08,352
淡蓝墙壁和吉他让我平静
You have to play it to They make me feel so
-你要弹得... -它们让我感觉...
No, why are you up there?
不 你为什么上去
Before we got to this guy,
我们等下再了解现在的你
who was young Tyreek?
年轻的泰瑞克是怎样的
When I was still an infant, my mom had moved into a new apartment
我还是个婴儿 我妈要搬到新公♥寓♥
and there were only so many
有人数限制
people she could bring into the apartment.
所以我的家人
So, my family decided to
决定送走我
send me away to a friend of the family's.
让一个朋友照顾
So, did your other siblings go with you? No.
-有其他兄弟姐妹和你一起吗 -没有
She just was like, "Somebody has to go somewhere,"
她说 总要有人离开
and that was me. Yeah.
-那就是我 -嗯
So, I moved into Ruth's house,
然后我搬去露丝家
and she took care of me until I was 11 years old.
她养我到11岁
So, what was that time for you when you were living with her?
你和她一起住的时候怎样
Fun. Yeah.
-快乐 -是吗
I was always, like, a smart kid,
我是个聪明孩子
always loved learning new things.
喜欢学新东西
Yeah. Ruth was a huge resource.
-嗯 -露丝有很多本事
Growing up with somebody who
我成长时
actually put in time and effort into my education.
她愿意付出时间和精力来教育我
So, why did you leave Ruth's house?
那你为什么离开她
Honestly, I still don't know the whole story, even now.
老实说 我到现在还没完全清楚
I'm 27 years old, I don't know.
我27岁了 我不知道
I think part of it was that
我想部分的原因是
I had a lot of pent-up
我有很多压抑的愤怒
anger that I didn't really know how to express
不知道如何表达
with the situation I had going on with my biological mom,
对于我和生母之间的情况
and I took to my journal one day after an argument,
我有天在争吵后写日记
and wrote in it that I wish that Ruth died.
我写着 我希望露丝去死
And she went through my journal, saw that and flipped out.
她看我日记时看到发疯了
And that was the end of it.
然后就结束了
Have you talked to her since?
你之后跟她谈过吗
Twice, and both of those times were this year.
两次 都是今年的事
One of them, I was going through the neighborhood,
有一次 我在社区里
I knocked on the door, she came out,
我敲门的时候 她出来
saw me, gave each other a big hug.
看到我 和我拥抱
She misses me and wants me to stay in contact with her.
她想念我 希望和我保持联♥系♥
But, like,
但是
staying in contact was a hard thing, I think, for me emotionally
我不太能适应这种联♥系♥
because I felt like I failed her a little bit.
因为我感觉我让她失望了
So, you've been avoiding her?
所以你在逃避她
Yeah. Makes sense. Did you ever get to ask her
-对 -这很合理 你有没有问过她
if the reason you left her house was because of that journal?
你离开的原因 是不是那本日记
We've never talked about it.
我们没谈过这个
So there's no resolution there?
所以没解决
Yeah, yeah.
对
Hello. Hi.
-你好 -嗨
What's going on? Welcome.
-怎么了 -欢迎
So, I think what we want to do
我想我们要做的事
is let the world see that you've had a challenging past,
是要让外界看到你有艰难的过去
but you didn't let it define you.
但你没有被困住
Should we get started?
要开始吗
Yes. I'm excited.
-好的 -我很兴奋
Let's come in for one big group hug before we go.
出发前 先来群抱一个
Come on in. Let's get this started. Yeah!
-来吧 -好
Tyreek has busted his
泰瑞克拼了命
butt to finally have a place to call his own,
才有自己的容身之所
where his friends can come over, where he can cook for them,
他的朋友可以过来 他可以为他们下厨
where he can be comfortable.
这样他能感到自在
I want him to know what that feels like because he deserves it.
我想让他知道那是什么感觉 因为他值得
Tyreek's external look doesn't totally match
泰瑞克的外表并不完全匹配
the strength of the message that he has on his inside,
他内心
and so we need to kind of, like, rework that a little bit
所以我们要做点改变
so that he can really empower himself with the love and education
用爱和教育来充实自己
that he gives to everyone else.
就像他帮助其他人一样
I love that Tyreek knows what style can do for him.
我希望泰瑞克知道他适合什么风格
He just doesn't have the tools to be able to execute.
他只是没有工具
And that's where I step in.
所以我要帮他
I think there's a few things that he's struggling with.
我想他在纠结的
First is just pride in himself.
首先是自尊心
Second is pride in his home.
第二是对家的自尊心
And I think if I can set his
如果能
home up to be something that he's proud of,
把家布置得让他自豪
he can go even further in life than he's already gotten himself.
就可以走得更远
Tyreek has done such an
泰瑞克在克服障碍上
amazing job of overcoming obstacles in his life,
已经做得很好
but this week I want him
但这个星期
to realize that he has to confront his past
我希望他能明白
because sometimes before you can write the next chapter,
他必须面对过去
you got to go back to the first page.
因为在你翻开下一章之前
Rise up and seize the day
有时要回头看看第一页
All right! Perfect.
-好的 -很好
We are here. Have you ever been here?
我们到了你来过这里吗
Yeah, so much sun.
是的 阳光很猛烈
After you, sir. AC!
-你先请 -空调
I wanted to bring you in here because it's a Philly company,
我想带你来这里 因为这是费城的公♥司♥
and they heard how much you give back to your community,
他们听说你对社区贡献良多
and they wanted to give back to you.
他们想回报你
My heart.
我的心
So, this wallpaper, I was thinking about putting in your bedroom.
我想在你卧室用这个墙纸
I like it. It's right up my alley.
我喜欢 挺好的
Guess who designed it. Was it you?
-猜猜是谁设计的 -是你吗
I was hoping you'd say something nice, 'cause if you don't...
我希望你说点好话 因为我...
I like things that feel handmade.
我喜欢那些手工制品的感觉
More of an organic feel. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-有机的感觉 -对
Yeah.
嗯
Has the eye, yes. Ahh!
有只眼睛 对
We're getting somewhere. Okay.
-我们有点进展 -好的
It goes with the wallpaper.
这和墙纸很配
It's really fun to see Tyreek...
很开心看到泰瑞克...
probably for the first time,
可能是第一次
think about picking out stuff for his home.
为家挑选东西
So, I'm excited to make his house into a home,
我很期待让房♥子变得像家一样
but I want to make sure that he's gonna be able to keep it.
但我要确保他能够保持住
I wanted to talk to you again about
我想再谈谈
the situation we were
昨天谈到
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表