剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Look at that.
看看
Honey, I'm sorry, but this man is gorgeous.
亲爱的 抱歉 但这个男人太棒了看看这个
Thank you.
谢谢
We're down the street here. Oh, yeah.
-我们就在这条街上 -噢 是的
To our cute Philadelphia office.
到我们可爱的费城办公室
We can't wait to show Marcos his new restaurant
等不及带马科斯去看他的新餐厅
and show his family his new look,
让家人看看他的新形象
so we're bringing him to the Fab 5 HQ to get him ready.
我们要把他带到总部 帮他做准备
Marcos, you look so handsome.
马科斯 看起来真帅
So handsome. Thank you.
-真的很帅 -谢谢
Guapo. Oh, yeah, guapo.
-帅气 -是的 帅气
Come on, we're gonna come over here.
来吧 过来这里
Your hair looks so good.
发型很好看
It's fantastico.
这太棒了
Oh, my gosh, I can't wait
噢 我的天 我等不及要去看
to see your gorgeous, gorgeous restaurant.
你那漂亮的餐厅
Yeah, did you come up with a name yet? Mmhmm.
想好名字了吗
Would you like to share the nameof your restaurant with us?
你愿意告诉我们餐厅名字吗
For sure.
当然
Wait, it's called "Claro Isi"No!
-等等 它叫做"当然" -不是
No, "Claro que s" Is like "For sure."
不是 那是"当然"的意思
Awww! I don't know Spanish!
我不懂西班牙语
What is it, Marcos?
马科斯 餐厅叫什么
Alma Del Mar.
海洋之魂
Oh! The soul of the ocean,
海洋之魂
but it's also the name of his wife and his daughter.
也是你妻子和女儿的名字
Aw. That's so sweet.
-噢 -这太甜蜜了
It's a beautiful name. Lovely sentiment.
-这是美丽的名字 -充满感情
Well, you look great. We know the restaurant name.
你神采飞扬 我们也有了餐厅的名字
I wanna spend some time with you first. Yeah. Love you.
-我想先跟你谈谈 -好的 爱你
I'm so happy to have you in our space.
很高兴你来
Thanks, me too.
谢谢 我也是
What I was most impressed about
我们会面过程中
during our meeting
我印象最深的是
is how vulnerable you are.
你很脆弱
I had never expected for you to be that open,
我没想过你这么坦诚
and I was so surprised in a very good way.
我非常惊讶 但这是好事
I think I couldn't find the right moment.
我想我找不到合适的时机
And you guys created the space for it to take place.
你们创造了这样的机会
I'm ready for the next chapter of my life.
我准备好开启人生的新篇章了
Let's play with your hair!
我们好好搞一下头发吧
I'm ready. Okay.
-我准备好了 -好的
So, curly hair is typically on the more thirsty side.
卷曲的头发通常比较缺水
So when you wake up, just do some foam.
睡醒后 用一些泡沫
We always start in the back,
总是从后面开始
and then use your fingers to get kind of underneath your hair.
然后用手指从头发下面穿过
Yes.
是的
This is all new for me.
对我来说是新的体验
Nice, right? Yes.
-不错 对吧 -是的
Okay, Marcos. Okay.
-好的 马科斯 -好的
I want to show you your new wardrobe.
给你看看你的新衣柜
This is fine,
很不错
but I wonder if you'll
但我想知道 你会不会考虑
consider something a little more sophisticated,
一些更精致的东西
like a well-fitting linen pant. Yeah?
像是合身的亚麻裤子
I'm in your hands. Good.
-靠你了 -好的
And then for the shirt,
然后是衬衫
this is where you get to play.
这是你可以发挥的地方
I got you some bold pieces.
我给你买♥♥了几件大胆的衣服
Like? Yeah.
-喜欢吗 -是的
And I like a new look now.
我喜欢现在的新造型
Exactly. It's a new look. Yeah.
-没错 这是新造型 -是的
Are you ready to try on some clothes?
准备好试穿吗
Yeah? Okay, good. Good. Fantastic, yes. Muy bien.
-真的 好的 -非常好
Ready, guys? Yeah.
-好的 -对
Wonderful!
太棒了
Yeah! You look handsome!
是 你看起来很棒
Love the boot.
喜欢这靴子
Yeah, look at the belt.
是啊 看看这腰带
Oh, nice.
噢 不错
I feel comfortable.
我觉得很舒服
Sometimes I feel like when you've got a gorgeous hat on,
有时候你戴上 一顶漂亮的帽子
it's cute with the hair in front. Oh, my God, look at this.
前面有头发会很可爱 噢 我的天 看这个
Guapo!
帅
Yeah! Gorgeous.
-好啊 -太棒了
Okay, let's try something else on.
好的 我们试试别的
Oh, look at this.
看看这个
This is your creation.
这是你的创造
This is Marcos.
这是马科斯
You look like a tasty fruit salad.
看起来像美味的水果沙拉
There's a way of playing
可以适当加效果
with your clothes without it being a costume.
又不至于过分做作
Alma... Alma will like it.
-艾玛... -艾玛会喜欢的
I think Alma's gonna be blown away. Yes.
-艾玛肯定会很吃惊 -是的
You know what I think he'll look really cute in?
知道他在哪会很可爱吗
His new restaurant, which we should go see.
在他的新餐馆 我们该去看看
Excited? Let's do it. Yeah. Vц║monos.
-兴奋吗 -是的 我们走
Hey, Marcos!
嘿 马科斯
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
You have some little outdoor seats,
你有一些户外座位
so people can have brunch out here.
人们可以在这里吃早午餐
This is our table when we visit.
这是我们来访时的桌椅
Love the color, Bobby.
我喜欢这颜色 鲍比
Wow! The floors are beautiful.
-哇 -地板很漂亮
You like that? Wow.
你喜欢吗
Beautiful in here. Yeah.
-真美 -是的
It looks cohesive and pretty.
看起来有凝聚力 很漂亮
This space is absolutely stunning. There are so many details.
绝对令人惊叹 这么多细节
So cute.
太可爱了
Look up there. Aww!
往上看
Your grandfather's quote.
你爷爷的名言
I want people to know every day to do it with their heart.
我想让人们知道 每天都要用心去做
I didn't think you would noticethat small detail.
没想到你会注意到这个小细节
It's what has guided me during my journey.
它在我的人生中指引着我
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Are you taking it in? It's a lot.
你接受了吗 很多东西
It's fine.
没问题
When I opened a restaurant, I was freaking out.
我要开餐馆时
I wanted a very big menu, and I had all of these ideas,
我吓坏了
but I think the important
我想要一个很大的菜单 我有很多想法
thing is to really focus on just a few things.
但我认为重要的是 专注于几件事
Start small and let it grow.
从小处开始 让它成长
Gracias. It's like living the dream.
这就像在梦里一样
Yeah! Yes!
是啊好啊
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Alma, you look so good! My God! Thank you.
-艾玛 你很漂亮 天啊 -谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at the shoes! You like them, Alma?
-看看这鞋子 -你喜欢吗 艾玛
I love it. His hair looks different.
我很喜欢 他的头发看起来不同了
I like it. Different cute, right?
-我喜欢 -不同的可爱 对吗
Different cute. Oh, my gosh, yes.
不同的可爱 噢 我的天 对
Marcos has spent all week trying
马科斯花了整周时间
to figure out the perfect name for this restaurant.
给这家餐厅起个好名字
And I think you're gonna be very happy with what he came up with.
我想你们听到他的想法 一定会很高兴
In the end, he decided he wanted to name it
最后 他决定用他生命中
after the most important thing in his life.
最重要的人来命名它
Mom!
妈妈
Alma Del Mar! I love it.
海洋之魂
I never thought I'd be giving that nameto my restaurant!
我很喜欢
But thank you!
我没想过 我的餐厅会叫这个名
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表