剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
It wasn't that I didn't want you, or I didn't love you.
不是我不想要你 或者不爱你
I always loved you. I love you right now.
我一直爱你 一直如此
I knew that you...
我知道
wanted to reconnect for a long time.
很久以来你都想要联♥系♥我
I didn't even know where you was at. I stayed away.
-但我不知道你在哪里 -我离你很远
I stayed away because I was afraid.
我离你很远 因为我害怕
What were you afraid of?
你害怕什么
You told me a lot about
你跟我说了很多
being, you know, proud of what you do,
说为我骄傲
and... Of course.
-嗯 -当然
For a long time,
很长时间
I didn't feel up to par.
我觉得我不够好
I was struggling.
我很挣扎
But that's all right. That's what life is, a struggle.
但这也正常 生活就是这样 挣扎
Yeah. Trust me.
-对 -相信我
It wasn't nothing that you had to prove to me.
你不需对我证明什么
What you had to prove was to yourself. Yeah.
-你只需要做给自己看 -嗯
Maybe you'll come visit me now.
可能现在你会来看望我
Right.
对
I'll definitely come visit. Definitely come visit.
我一定会去看你的 一定会
For sure? For sure.
-真的吗 -是的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. I love you.
-我也爱你 -我爱你
That was his biggest question,
那是他最大的疑问
is if she still loved him. Yeah.
-她是否还爱他 -对
He got his answer.
他有了答案
It's been hard without you.
没有你真是很难
Thank you from--
感谢你
Of course. Give me some more love.
-当然 -再给我一点爱
Do you see how just, like,
你看到吗
having a moment of conversation there becomes, like,
那片刻的交谈
clarity and closure, and
豁然开朗
they're finally moving on with their relationship,
让他们的关系得以继续前行
where it got stuck before. Yeah.
-摆脱了之前的困境 -对
A ten-minute conversation can change the rest of your life.
10分钟的交流可以改变你的余生
I'm hungry.
我饿了
This experience has given me a brighter outlook
这段经历给了我光明的前景
on not only my future, but the love that I put into myself.
噢 不只是我的未来 还有我对自己的爱
My insecurities stopped me from taking the next steps.
我缺乏安全感妨碍了我继续前进
And for the first time in a long time,
长久以来 我第一次
I see myself prospering.
我看到了自己的成就
Yeah. Yo.
-是的 -哟
Oh, my God, no way! Yeah!
-噢 我的天 不行 -对
Yo!
哟
Bring it in! Come on, bro. Yeah.
-进来吧 -来吧 兄弟
Oh, my God. I want to cry.
噢 我的天 我想哭了
Whoo, look at you!
看看你
You see him, though? Kev.
-你看到他的样子吗 -凯夫
Look at the shoes, Kev.
看看这双鞋 凯夫
Oh, wow. Kev, look at the
-噢 哇 -凯夫 看看这个
I mean, he does look incredible. Yeah.
-他看起来太棒了 -对
Hey! The man...
-嘿 -那家伙
The man, the myth. Look at him. Look at him.
-看看他 -了不起的家伙
My God.
我的天
You got weights on your ankles?
脚上有重物吗
'Cause, boy, you too fly.
因为你都酷得要飞起来了
Bro. Bro.
兄弟
This is a new man. Yeah.
-这是新的他 -对
Hi. Oh, my gosh! Look at him.
噢 我的天 看看他
Oh, my gosh! Look at you!
噢 我的天 看看你
I love Tyreek having a moment to be in the spotlight.
我喜欢泰瑞克成为众人的焦点
It's so gorgeous to just see him, like,
看着他这样真是很棒
just soak up this, like, gorgeous, positive attention
享受众人的眼光 积极的关注
from the people in his life that mean the most.
来自他生命中最重要的人
Oh, my gosh. Oh!
我的天
I'm glad y'all finally got to meet. 'Cause y'all--
我很高兴你们终于见面了
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
Y'all both been real important to me.
你们对我都很重要
This is a man who felt like he didn't have a family.
这家伙觉得自己没有家
And look at his home now.
但现在看看他的家
Full of love. - Full of love and family.
-充满爱 -充满爱的家庭
Yeah.
对
Wow!
哇
This is really good. This is something else.
-这真的很好 -很不一样
To Tyreek! Tyreek!
-敬泰瑞克 -泰瑞克
To Tyreek! Yay!
敬泰瑞克
Walter! What a good boy!
沃尔特 好孩子
Is that your jeans, Ant?
那是你的牛仔裤吗小安
No, Tanny, it must be Walter.
不是 小谭 肯定是沃尔特
No, no, no.
不
Tanny, it's Walter. Take them off.
-小谭 是沃尔特 -脱下来
I'm telling you, it's your jeans.
我跟你说 是你的牛仔裤
Get up. I'm going to solve
起来 我要帮你
the problem for you. Take your jeans off.
解决问题 脱下来
Everyone likes to humiliate Antoni.
大家都喜欢羞辱安东尼
Wanna get rid of that rancid
想要不洗牛仔裤
smell without washing your jeans and fading them?
避免褪色 又能解决臭味吗
Simple. Put them in the freezer for up to six hours,
很简单 放到冰箱里6小时
and it's gonna get rid of that smell and that gross bacteria.
就能去除那种味道和恶心的细菌
Freezing your jeans. It works every time.
冷冻牛仔裤 每次都有效
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表