剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Accent wall.
重点墙
So, if you notice, everything Annabelle-level is Annabelle's...
如果你注意到 安娜贝拉高度的位置
Oh! ...throughout the whole house.
都放了安娜贝拉的东西
Anything above Annabelle-level is Mommy and Daddy.
安娜贝拉高度以上的位置 都是妈妈爸爸的
Oh, my goodness.
噢 我的天
This is loft-living at its best.
最好的阁楼生活
So, over here... Oh.
在这里...
Oh, wow.
噢 哇
That is so-- oh, my gosh. A cute little doctor's coat.
这真是... 我的天 一件可爱的小医生外套
So she can be like Mommy.
她可以像妈妈一样
I never thought a toddler's room could look this fly.
我没想过小孩的房♥间可以这么酷
I wanna move in here. I know.
-我想搬进 -我知道
It's prettier than my room.
比我房♥间漂亮
Come on, shall we see more? Ready to see the master?
-来吧 要看看别的吗 -准备好看主卧吗
Oh, my gosh!
噢 哇
It's beautiful. Oh, my gosh.
太美了 我的天
It feels so nice!
感觉很好
Wood wall treatment on the wall.
木材墙面处理
I love that. There's your painting that you guys did.
我很喜欢 这是你们的画
Welcome to your new kitchen.
欢迎来到新厨房♥
Looks beautiful.
真是太漂亮了
Isn't it nice? I love it.
-很不错吧 -我很喜欢
And your brand-new pizza oven. It's so boss.
这是你全新的披萨烤箱 太厉害了
I'm so excited about it.
兴奋
It's really, really cool. It's a pizza oven?
-它真的很酷 -是披萨烤箱
It's a thing that exists, that you can have at home.
是那种可以在家使用的
Tonight, I want it to be nice and simple,
今晚 我希望能简单美好
and I want you to be able to recreate the amazing experience
让你们能重现
that we had at the pizzeria. Great.
我们在披萨店的美妙体验
Although, I'm pretty sure that you remember all of this.
虽然我很确定你记得
And I wrote it down in my journal.
我写在日记里了
You did? Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
You wrote it down in your journal?
你写在日记里
How cute are you!
你真可爱
Okay, welcome to your bathroom.
好 欢迎来到浴室
Down here. Oh, cute!
-这边 -噢 可爱
Monday is, like, your first day as Dr.
星期一是你作为莉莉·易医生
Lilly Yi in your new practice.
正式上班的第一天
It is.
是的
First thing you're gonna
你第一件事
do is you're gonna take this to your face.
是用这个
You're gonna cleanse. Okay.
-你要清洁面部 -好的
Use this to clip the hair out of your face.
把挡着脸的头发夹起
Oh! I love it. Yes.
-我喜欢这个 -是的
For cleanse. First things first.
对于面部清洁
If you're going to work, but you're like,
如果要去上班 你觉得
"I don't need to give these kids a face today. I'm busy."
不用太刻意打扮 我很忙
Now, this is Olay's Regenerist Whips.
这是玉兰油空气面霜
We love this. This is fragrancefree. Okay.
我们都喜欢这个 没有香味
So, this is great, because this is a primer.
这很好 因为是隔离霜
It's very moisturizing. It's very lightweight.
非常滋润 很浅薄
So, let's take a little bit of that.
来涂一点
Okay. And put it on the back of your hand.
-好的 -放在手背上
Then our gorgeous concealer. Mmhmm.
然后 要用很棒的遮瑕膏
I just put it right next to the moisturizer.
我放在隔离霜旁边
Mix it together with your ring finger.
用你的无名指搅混
Doesn't that feel luscious?
是不是觉得很芬芳
It does.
是的
And now you're gonna just
现在涂到脖子和脸上
take that and apply it to the neck and face. Yes.
好的
And now you can buff it in with your brush.
可以用刷子抹均匀
Yes. Does that feel, like, lovely? It feels so good.
-感觉舒服吗 -感觉很好
Like, how easy is that? So easy.
-是不是很简单 -很简单
Gorge.
很好
Do you love? Love it.
-喜欢吗 -很喜欢
Okay, can I just say one more thing?
好的 再说一件事
You are a literal inspiration.
你能激励身边的人
In this day and age,
在这个环境下 这个年纪
a first-generation Korean-American
第一代韩裔美国人
becoming a doctor, a mom,
成为医生 母亲
like, you're the epitome of an American dream.
你就是美国梦的缩影
Oh, my God. You really are.
-噢 我的天 -真的是这样
And sharing with me the vulnerability about your scar,
和我分享你那疤痕带来的伤痛
which is beautiful.
这很好
I love the bravery in which you share your gorgeous scar.
我喜欢你表现出的勇气
So many of us need to be more proud of who we are.
我们要更为自己感到自豪
I love you to pieces. Thank you so much.
-我很爱你 -非常感谢
All right, Lilly.
好了 莉莉
Yes. I'm obsessed with your closet,
-嗯 -我很迷恋你的衣橱 所以...
so have at it for a second.
我们来看一下
Oh! Oh, my gosh! It's beautiful.
噢 我的天 太漂亮了
All the colors and the textures...
所有的颜色和花纹...
I know, but I actually wanna see you in some looks.
我知道 但我真想看看你穿上的样子
Shall we play? Let's play.
-要试试吗 -来吧
All right, kids. Here we go! Here we go. Here we go.
好了 各位 她来了
Wow! Dr. Yi! Dr. Yi! Dr. Yi!
易医生
A highwaisted gorgeous skirt. Love! Gorgeous!
-高腰橙色短裙 -好漂亮
Love the type of zipper on that. It's gorgeous.
-我喜欢上面的拉链 -太美了
It's very cute. You wear it well.
很可爱 你穿得很好看
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢
I love that little nude boot, too.
我喜欢那双裸色的小靴子
Yeah. I think it looks professional.
是 看起来很专业
You could go to work like this, right? I think so.
-可以这样去上班吧 -我想可以
Do you feel good in this? Do you feel good in this?
穿成这样感觉好吗
I do, I'm just like...
是的 只是...
"Who dat girl?"
那女孩是谁
Yeah!
对
Come on, love.
来吧 亲爱的
Paging Dr. Yi!
呼叫易医生
Cute! Yes!
-好可爱 -好啊
I love this look! Love this look!
-我喜欢这个造型 -喜欢这个造型
That's a great top!
那件上衣很好看
And a skinny heel?
还有细高跟
I know. Good, right?
-我知道 -很好 对吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Dr. Yi.
我是易医生
Dr. Yi, you look so sexy.
易医生 看起来很性感
Oh, you're so beautiful.
噢 你太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm just astonished.
我只是很惊讶
I can say that I'm not the same person
我可以说
that I was just a few days ago.
跟前几天相比 好像换了一个人
And not many people can say that their life can change so much
没多少人能说
in just a few days.
几天 生活就能大变样
You guys didn't just come in and give me some new clothes
你们不是简单过来 给我新衣服
and a new apartment space.
或是新的公♥寓♥空间
You guys gave me a new outlook. Mmhmm.
你们给了我一个新的态度
And that is just...
那真是...
irreplaceable, so... Aww.
无可替代的
And this came at the perfect time,
这来得正是时候
because we're actually having another baby.
因为我们又要有孩子了
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
I'm so glad we didn't do a mixology class.
很高兴我们没有上调酒课
Can we group-hug it out?
能来个群抱吗
I don't wanna leave you.
我不想离开你
Come on, everyone.
来吧 各位
Is this the baby's first group hug? Wait a second...
-噢 我的天 这是宝宝的第一次群抱吗 -等等
There aren't six of us, there's seven of us!
我们不止六个人 是七个人
Bye, my love. Thank you.
-再见 亲爱的 -谢谢
Thank you. Mmm!
让我最后看一次
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表