剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
I don't like the yellow.
我不喜欢黄色
He didn't have much say for it. Oh.
-他没有太多能说的 -噢
Blue was a choice.
蓝色是一种选择 我...
I'm outta here. We're gonna take great care of him.
-要走了 -我们会好好照顾他
Bye! Bye, guys.
-再见 -再见 各位
Is that you?
那是你吗
That is when I was my heaviest. Wow.
-那是我最重的时候 -哇
I was 353 pounds.
我当时320斤
I'm down to 268 now. Congratulations.
-现在减到244斤 -祝贺你
I don't like that Kevin.
我不喜欢那个凯文
Growing up, I've always been...
从小到大 我一直...
the heavy kid, you know? And I grew, Mmhmm.
都是胖孩子 你知道吗 我长大了
and I didn't like that person.
我不喜欢那个样子
You can still honor the progress you've made,
你仍然可以肯定自己你取得的成就
where you came from and who you were back then.
你从哪里来 以前的自己
Show us your house.
带我们看看
Oh, yummers! Popsicles.
-噢 好吃 -冰棍
They're ice cream things.
是雪糕之类的
Why would the ice cream sandwiches be in the living room
为什么雪糕三明治会在客厅
and not in the kitchen?
而不是在厨房♥
Kevin, is the refrigerator in
凯文 是不是厨房♥的冰箱太远了
the kitchen too far, you've gotta have one here?
你要在这装一个
Well...
嗯
I don't wanna move when I get home from work.
下班回家后不想动
I feel like you're holding out on
感觉你没把话讲完
us.There's more of the house to see.
还有更多地方要看
Come on.
来吧
We would love to see upstairs.
我们想看看楼上
Christmas ornaments.
-好 -圣诞节饰品
Yes!
对
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Heaven help us with this bathroom
上帝看一眼这个浴室吧
and this kooky baby Eric Trump gel.
还有那个奇怪的艾瑞克·特朗普发胶
Do love a micellar water.
喜欢胶水
I've seen better. I've seen worse.
我见过更好的 也见过更坏的
This is where it all happens. Oh, there's great lighting.
-这里光线很好 -这就是一切开始的地方
All the magic happens in here?
奇迹都在这里发生
My beauty sleep is what I get.
我只睡美容觉
Who is this little guy? He looks very matted.
小家伙是谁 看上去很憔悴
Is that your bed buddy?
那是你的床伴吗
My hug pillow. That breaks my heart a little bit.
-我的抱枕 -让我有点心碎
Why? I have one, too, and I'm single.
为什么我也有
And I have four cats!
-真的 -我是单身的
Kevin, I bet you this looks great on you.
我有四只猫
Sometimes it does. Why is there a lady's top in here?
凯文
Because this is Maureen's
你穿这个一定很好看
stuff that she hasn't taken out of here yet.
-有时是 -为什么这里有女装上衣
Wait.
这是莫林的东西 她还没拿走
I'm just waiting for her to come and take it one day.
我等她来拿
Five years you've been divorced, right? Four years, yeah.
-你们已经离婚五年了吧 -四年 是的
Why didn't she take it today?
为什么她今天没拿
Because she has no place to put it
因为她没地方放
and she's not sure if she's ever gonna wear any of it again.
而且她不确定自己还会不会穿
Then get rid of it. This is your house.
那就处理掉 这是你的家
I know, I want get rid of it, but I...
我知道 我想处理掉 但我...
have to make sure it's okay with her
要确保她没意见
if I get rid of her stuff. No. It's your house.
-我才能这样做 -不 这是你的家
There are so many things wrong with Maureen's clothes
多年后还有这么多莫林的衣服 在房♥子里
still being in this house years later.
这是有问题的
I've been asking her for a while to come and get it.
我一直叫她过来拿
Everything in these two closets are basically all of her stuff.
这两个柜子里的东西基本都是她的
My stuff is hanging up in the basement.
我的东西都挂在地下室
Hold up.
等等
I was wondering where your hanging stuff was. Interesting.
我想看看你挂东西的地方 很有趣
You are choosing voluntarily to go downtwo flights of stairs
你宁愿走两层楼梯
to get your clothes from a
去地下室取衣服
basement when you could put them in your wardrobe,
而不是把衣服放进衣柜
which is a couple of feet away from your bed.
明明衣柜离你的床只有几尺远
Unh-unh. No.
不行
Is there any fear of ruffling feathers or anything?
你是担心让其他人不高兴
Always have a fear of ruffling feathers.
我总是会担心
I am not one for conflict.
我不喜欢冲突
Are you a people pleaser? I try.
-你喜欢讨好别人吗 -我会尽量
It's hard to let go.
很难放手
True.
对的
It's easier not to have her get ridof her stuff.
不处理她的东西就没那么麻烦
Yeah.
是的
Let's just do this. Come take it out. There you go.
来吧 把它拿出来 好了
Yeah, Kevin!
对 凯文
There you go. Okay.
-好了 -好的
That feels like 30 lbs.
好像有快三十斤
And we're making space for our future.
为我们的未来创造空间
There you go. This is good.
好了
There we go. Gorg. Okay.
-好了 -这很棒
That actually felt good.
这真的感觉很好
Good!
很好
You must be relieved!
你肯定感到轻松
Can I go weigh myself? I feel five pounds lighter.
我可以称体重吗感觉像轻了2公斤
Good!
好啊
Let's go look at your bathroom. Okiedokie.
-我们去看看你的浴室 -好的
This is where you get ready.
这是你梳洗的地方
Yes. So, is this your gel?
-是的 -这是你的发胶
Yes.
是的
Love to keep my hair slicked back.
我喜欢把头发往后梳
So that's what I love to use all the time.
我一直喜欢用这个
I noticed.
我知道了
If a brick fell from the sky,
要是有砖头从天而降
I do believe that you would survive it
你肯定毫发无伤
because it would bounce offthe gel in your hair,
因为发胶会弹开它
but I love that about you, 'cause safety first.
但我喜欢你这点 安全第一
Why are there two recliners? I don't know.
-为什么这有两个躺椅 -我不知道
Oh, my gosh. Look at the state of that.
噢 我的天 看看这个
Oh, that's not good.
噢 那不太好
This is bad.
很糟糕
When it comes to looking in the mirror and liking what you see,
当你照镜子时 喜欢眼前的你
where does that land for you?
这种感觉还记得吗
When I look in the mirror, I just see a strange person
我照镜子的时候 眼前是个奇怪的人
because I have lost teeth.
因为我没牙齿
I'm afraid of what they're thinking when they see me smile,
我害怕他们看到我笑的想法
and they see that teeth are missing,
看到我的牙都没有了
and they're like, "What's up with him?"
他们会想"他怎么回事"
You know? And I think that takes away from meeting other people.
这让我无法再和其他人见面
But even you as you are right here, right now,
但即使是现在的你
are completely lovable and completely acceptable.
也非常讨喜 完全可以接受
Thank you. Yeah.
-谢谢 -对
I wanna, like, kind of uncover
我想要知道
what's going on beneath that beard.
你胡子下的秘密
I want a dry, soft touch,
我想要干爽柔软的触感
where you can run your fingers through your hair
就像手指穿过头发
and maybe even someday...
甚至有一天
Have a woman do that to me?
有女人这样对我吗
Yes. Look. I would love that, too.
-是 -我也希望如此
Somebody else will run their fingers through your hair.
别人的手指穿过你的头发
I wanna look at your closet,
我想看看你的衣柜
though. - Go! Frolic! I'll be in here.
去吧 去玩吧 我会在这里
This actually reminds me of a pair of underwearI have.
这让我想起了我的内♥裤♥
They're one of my favorites.
那是我很喜欢的一条
I bet it does, you nasty freak.
我想是的 你这个坏男人
Be careful, it's kind of narrow.
小心点 有点窄
Okay.
好
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表