剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
When you walk into a house
走进来 屋内满是
full of 22-year-old activists, you feel old.
22岁的活动人士 会觉得老了
I'm like, "I could be your father. I could be your dad."
我觉得我可以做你们的爸爸了
Touch your gorgeous waves? Yes.
-我能摸一下你漂亮的卷发 -好的
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
The energy of Gen Z is so apparent in this home.
Z世代的能量在这个家是如此活跃
These are youths who feel like
这群年轻人觉得
they've been handed this world that's on fire,
他们被托付的世界岌岌可危
and they've decided to undertake trying to save it.
他们决定设法拯救它
So, how many people eat here on a daily basis?
平时有多少人在这里吃饭
Sometimes we have, like, 12 or 15. Okay.
-有时是12或15个 -好的
It depends who's in town.
取决于谁在城里
So, is this space working for 15?
这房♥子能容纳15个人吗
No. No.
-不行 -不行
Sometimes, though, we eat outside on the porch.
有时我们在门廊吃饭
Oh, nice. I love a good front porch dinner moment.
噢 不错 我喜欢在门廊 吃饭的美好时刻
The movement house is a very important tool for them.
这栋房♥子对他们来说 是非常重要的工具
It's a lounge for fellows, for friends, it's a workspace.
是成员或朋友们的休息室和工作区
They use it to put together
他们在这里
plans on protests and all kinds of stuff.
制定抗♥议♥计划和各种事项
But right now, it looks like a house for wayward kids.
但现在 房♥子里看起来只是聚集了一堆任性的孩子
I think now it's time to say goodbye.
我想是时候说再见了
I'm gonna miss you. Oh!
我会想你的
Bye, everybody.
再见 各位
Bye. Bye.
-再见 -再见
Bye. Nice to meet you.
-再见 -幸会
I love your scrunchie.
我喜欢你的发圈
I know. I like yours, too. Aw, thanks.
-我也喜欢你的 -噢 谢谢
Can we chat outside? We can. I'll be right back, guys.
-能到外面谈谈吗 -可以 我很快回来 各位
Okay. Bye.
-好的 -再见
Wow, this is a tall house. Yeah.
-哇 这房♥子真高 -是的
This is my room.
这是我的房♥间
You share this with one other person? Yeah.
-你跟其他人共用 -是的
And you have your own bathroom? We have a bathroom
-你有自己的浴室 -浴室是
that we share with everybody.
所有人共用的
There's this thing she says all the time,
她总是说
that there's only three things you need to do...
你只需要做三件事
Yeah. ...just work, sleep and social time.
-对 -工作 睡觉和社交
Okay. Work, sleep and find time for yourself.
好吧 工作 睡觉 给自己留点时间
Yes, but how she always ends it is,
是的 但她总是会说
"Because all my friends are in Sunrise,
因为我所有的朋友都在日出运动
I only need to work and sleep."
我只需要工作和睡觉
She's deliberately removing the social time.
她故意去掉社交时间
Yeah. Got it.
-是的 -明白了
And I think she feels
我觉得如果
guilty if she isn't devoting all of her time...
她没把所有时间投入运动
Yeah. ...to the movement, which
-对 -她会感到内疚
I just don't wanna see her burn out. I'm nervous for her.
我只是不想看到她垮掉 我很担心她
I see that this is very much a communal home.
我认为这是一个公共住♥宅♥
Yeah. And the bedrooms are more
-是的 -卧室更像是...
Not necessarily transient, but they are.
不一定是临时的 但确实是
They are very transient. They're kind of a stopover.
-是临时的 -像是旅舍
It's less like my room and
不像是我的房♥间
more like the place where I am right now.
更像是我临时落脚的地方
Yeah, so my thought was
对 我的想法是
I put all my time and effort in downstairs.
我把所有时间和精力都放在楼下
Yeah. That sounds great. Yeah? Okay.
-对 听起来太棒了 -是吗好吧
Making a space for Abby this week that's just for her
为艾比提供一个专属的空间
doesn't really make sense.
是没有意义的
She's only in the house until her fellowship ends.
她只会在这里呆到活动结束
So, I really wanna focus
因此 我想专注于
on making the first floor really work
让一楼能更好地
for present occupants and future.
为现在和未来的住户服务
Rusty.
生锈的
These cabinets are very 1990.
这些橱柜很有90年代的感觉
I hope she's not using that hand soap on her face.
希望她没用洗手液洗脸
Definitely not-- not great.
肯定不是很好
I guess that's not functional. Not at all.
-这个不能用 -完全不能
Come on, just try it on. It's beyond cute.
-来吧 试穿一下 -不太可爱
All right.
好吧
Considering she doesn't really get dressed up,
考虑到她不怎么打扮
she's got a lot of print in here.
这里有很多印花衣服
I'm not a size four.
我不是4码的
Okay, so this is your kitchen.
好 这是你们的厨房♥
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
对
You look nervous in your own kitchen. Um...
你为什么在自己的厨房♥这么紧张
I didn't ever cook at home. My dad is a retired chef.
我没在家里做过饭 我爸是退休厨师
That's nice. So there was always a nice home-cooked meal.
-太棒了 总是有美味的饭菜
Yes, I was super super lucky.
是的 非常幸运
What does your mom do? My mom is a professor.
-你妈妈做什么的 -我妈妈是个教授
She's, like, a researcher in the school of public health.
公共卫生学院的研究员
Oh! Yeah.
对
She's super cool. She's awesome.
-她超酷 -很了不起
She's so cool. Okay. Do you have siblings?
-她很酷 -你有兄弟姐妹吗
Yeah, I have a little brother. He's 16. Aww.
有个弟弟 今年16岁
We're really good friends. It's really nice.
我们是很好的朋友 很好
because you get to have that sense of community
你到这里很合适
It's so fitting that you ended up here
因为你明白团体的意义
because you get to have that sense of community
人们相互支持
and, like, people supporting and taking care of each other.
照顾彼此
Yeah.
是的
You guys take turns, you prepare meals for everybody?
你们几个轮流给大家做饭
Yeah.
是的
You're holding your hands together like you're already nervous.
你的手握在一起 似乎你已经很紧张了
I was just thinking about having to prepare a meal for everybody.
我只是想为大家做一顿饭
It gives you anxiety a little?
这让你有点焦虑
It's just really hard
因为只有你一个人做
'cause you're the only person making dinner.
挺难的
Yeah. And if you make it and it sucks...
-对 -如果失败了的话
Well, you don't wanna disappoint. Yeah.
-好吧 你不想让人失望 -是的
Abby has this very nervous disposition.
艾比很容易神经紧张
Cooking should be something that's pleasurable and enjoyable.
烹饪应该是让人愉快和享受的
It's a little moment in time where you can just sit there
这是你可以专注于一件事的
and focus on one thing.
那么一小段时间
She sees it as a stressor.
但她会视为压力源
That's the last thing she needs in her life right now,
她现在的生活最不需要的
is another thing to stress about.
就是压力
Are you an anxious person?
你是个焦虑的人吗
Yeah.
是的
I would-- I've been told that I seem anxious.
别人告诉我 我看起来很焦虑
Hmm. I think that probably is because I
这可能是真的
Yeah, I am. I'm pretty anxious.
因为我很焦虑
Gotcha.
明白了
I don't want to make it negative, but like, she's stressed as f--
我不想说得太消极 但她压力太大了
I love a good found or used moment,
我喜欢看到东西被用旧
but these are just dirty.
但这里只是脏了而已
So tell me. You're gorgeous, Abby, and...
告诉我 你很漂亮 艾比
You literally gave me an asymmetrical eyebrow when I said that.
我说的时候你在皱眉
You are!
你是真的很漂亮
But I just wanna hear a little
但我想了解你的情况
about you and like, what happens for you here.
你在这里做什么
Yeah, well...
嗯...
I have my toothbrush.
我有牙刷
Yes.
对
I have my toothpaste.
有牙膏
Yes.
是
I brush my teeth here.
在这里刷牙
Yes. Um...
是
That is about it for this space.
这个位置就是做这些事的
Can we just take your
能把头发拿下来
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表