剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Pay attention!
集中精神
Now we are gonna start with a box step.
我们先从方块步开始
You can use it in many dances, but it is the basicof your rumba.
在很多舞蹈中都能用到 这是伦巴的基础
Dad, you start with your left foot.
爸爸 从左脚开始
So step and side together.
迈步 侧移
Oh! Feet together for me.
双脚并拢
No, don't make that noise! Focus!
不要发出那种声音 专心点
Sorry.
抱歉
Now back on your right.
现在回到右脚
There you go.
就这样
And side and together.
侧移 并拢
Do you see how it's the
你看到脚在方形外面
foot on the outside of the box that's moving?
怎么移♥动♥吗
Very good. Good job, Dad.
-非常好 -做得好 爸爸
Wow, wow, wow! Now, let's take dance position.
摆好起舞势
So, our rhythm is slow, quick, quick.
我们的节奏是慢 快 快
Slow... Like this, watch me.
慢... 这样 看着我
Slow, quick, quick.
慢 快 快
Slow...
慢...
Keep forgetting that last part. I did it wrong.
一直忘记最后的部分 我做错了
You're fine. Ready, step forward on the left foot.
没事 准备好 左脚向前
And this goes slow,
慢
quick, quick. Slow...
快 快 慢...
No, Bobbers, that's a triangle that you're doing!
不 鲍比 你跳的是三角
How do I let her know which way I'm going?
我怎么让她知道我要走哪边
You can go whatever direction you want,
你可以选择方向
as long as you use foot that's next.
只要你用下个顺序的脚就好
And be clear about your direction.
要清楚你的方向
Put your hips into it, Bobby. Oh!
用上你的屁♥股♥ 鲍比
We go slow, quick, quick
我们来 慢 快 快
and slow, shoulder-width sidesteps for me, so it's comfortable.
然后慢 与肩同宽的侧移 很自在
And back on your right-- oh!
回到你的右脚
Start over.
重新开始
And side together.
侧移
And back together.
回来
You guys, very nice. Pretty good, yeah?
非常好 对吧
Let's try some other moves.
试试其他的动作
Yes! And then I just fall and you drag.
好啊 我倒下 你托着
Yes!
对
You're having fun with the box steps, which are really important.
你在享受方块步的乐趣 这很重要
On Sunday, even if you mess up,
周日即使表现不佳
it doesn't matter because what is it about?
也没关系 为什么
The connection between you two. Yeah, 'cause it's fun!
-你们之间的联♥系♥ -对 因为很有趣
Good job!
做得好
Good job!
做得好
I'm gonna pop on that couch right there and go to sleep.
我要躺沙发上睡一觉
I wanted to bring you in
我想带你来
here because I feel like this kind of fits
因为我觉得这些
for your lifestyle.
应该适合你的生活方式
Like, it's still stylish, but comfortable Yes.
很时尚
and livable.
而且舒服
I can tell you, I am not a stylish person.
我可以告诉你 我不是时髦的人
I never really worried about what I like.
我并不在意自己的喜好
His opinions have always just been based on
他的观点总是建立在
what made everybody else around him happy.
让周围人快乐的基础上
I wanna know what his opinions are, to make him happy.
我想知道他怎么想 好让他开心
So, in your living room... Yes.
-在你的客厅 -嗯
..That big, massive sectional
那张巨大的L型沙发
becomes that one big piece,
一大块的
just taking up everything.
占用了所有地方
Yeah, and you're not able to add a little bit more personality,
是的 你都无法增添个性
so you're not able to add a nice armchair. Take a seat.
没法增加一个漂亮的扶手椅请坐
I need something a little bit higher,
我要高一点的
because I have long legs. Yeah.
-因为我腿长 -好的
Your knees are up by your chest right now!
你的膝盖已经高到胸口
Come on, Goldilocks, let's go find a better one.
来吧 金发姑娘 我们去选一张更好的
I was thinking something like this,
我在想像这种
which is also a recliner.
也是一个躺椅
You probably like them.
你可能喜欢
Yes, because I get to keep my legs up off the ground.
是的 因为要让腿离开地面
Ooh. Yeah?
-噢 -是吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
I think we found it.
我想我们找到了
In your kitchen right now,
现在你的厨房♥
you've got that tableall pressed up into the corner.
你的那张桌子都压到角落里了
Yes, it's too big.
是的 太大了
In a smaller space, you need a round one.
在小空间 你需要一张圆桌
A round one utilizes all sides. All sides.
-因为圆桌 你可以利用所有的边 -所有的边
I was thinking about doing something like this banquette.
我还想做类似这种长椅
Yes. It would pop.
是的 这会很突出
Let's keep looking.
我们再看看
What about this one?
这个如何
I like that print.
我喜欢那个图案
We've got every shade of it right here. Yes, we do.
-这里有不同的深浅配色 -是的
It's really cute to see
看到凯文像海绵一样吸收所有信息
Kevinabsorbing all this information like a sponge.
真的很可爱
Ooh, I like that.
我喜欢它
It's soft, and it's got texture. Yep.
-它很柔软 有质感 -是
I can tell he's really enjoying having an opinion
我看得出来他很享受
and realizing he has good ones.
有自己的想法 而且见解还不错
Bedding.
床上用品
I like that color.
我喜欢这颜色
The gray? That would look nice.
-灰色 -挺好看的
You said you had no design style.
你说没有设计风格
I'm getting into that gray area.
我进入了灰色地带
Do you know this place?
你知道这个地方吗
Fiore. I've walked past it a few times.
-菲奥里 -我有几次路过
Okay. It is awesome. But I've never actually been in.
-但我从没进去 -好的 挺棒的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Kevin needs to plan the perfect rehearsal dinner.
凯文需要策划完美的彩排晚宴
I want him to be able toshow up for his daughter, entertain
我希望他能为了女儿出席 让大家都玩得开心
and really have a good
在场宾主尽欢
timebecausethis day is really important for him as well.
因为这天对他同样重要
I did a little intel. Uhoh.
-我做了研究 -嗯
So, you know who Tierra is?
你知道蒂拉是谁
Yes, I know who Tierra is.
是的 我知道蒂拉
I called Tierra, Haley's best friend.
我打给了蒂拉 海莉最好的朋友
Apparently, Haley is low-key bougie.
海莉其实挺有格调的
And she's been trying out some new things differently.
她一直在尝试不同的新事物
You're gonna surprise her with one of her new favorite things.
你要用她的新爱好 给她一个惊喜
Okay. Are you familiar with beef short ribs?
你知道牛肋骨吗
Not really, no.
不了解
Really? So, this is new?
真的吗那就是新手教学了
Yes. Okay.
-是的 -好的
This is sort of a slow-cooked
这是我们可以
dish that we can make ahead of time,
提前做好的慢炖菜
and it's something that's just gonna stay warm
只要放在慢炖锅里
with a crockpot.
就能保温
And it is gonna go so well with your brother's mac 'n' cheese.
而且和你兄弟的奶酪通心粉很配
Awesome. This is basically her day,
非常好 这是她的大日子
and I want to make it for her.
我想为她做到尽善尽美
Yes!
对
Yes, he's doing this for Haley,
对的 他是为了海莉
but he's also really doing it for himself
但其实也是为了自己
because food can really help himconnect with other people.
因为食物可以帮他建立联♥系♥
And, like, it makes for a much less lonely life.
人生就不会那么孤独了
The base for our braised short rib
我们炖牛肋骨的基本材料
is gonna have the holy trinity of onions, carrot and celery.
是重要的洋葱 胡萝卜和芹菜
We wanna have nice, thin, little strips.
我们要切成漂亮 薄的细条
And you're gonna cut down like this, so we have little cubes.
这样切下去 就有了小方块
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表